[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virginians needed >How do we save Richmond from multiculturalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Richmond Skyline.jpg (282KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
Richmond Skyline.jpg
282KB, 1200x672px
Virginians needed

>How do we save Richmond from multiculturalism
>>
File: greyhound-shooting-va.jpg (208KB, 1737x1000px) Image search: [Google]
greyhound-shooting-va.jpg
208KB, 1737x1000px
>>
Who fucking cares as long as the Answer and Mekong still exist and continue to make the best juice in the beer game. Fuck the veil and 3X.
>>
VA beach fag here, you won't bc of VCU and VA's cucked governor
>>
File: kane.jpg (142KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
142KB, 900x614px
>>131466854
Not to mention its last one
>>
Virginia and North Carolina are the two states that conservatives in blue states need to move to.

They can be saved. It's not too late to go back to red.
>>
>>131465985
Ardent is the best.
>>
>>131465039
You can't
>poo in loos are all over the area
>spice every fucking where
>Jiggs go without saying

This place is fucking doomed
>>
>>131467559
Tim Kaine isn't even a Virginian. He's a Minnesotan who tricked the Commonwealth into making a grave, grave mistake.
>>
>>131465039
it's too late to save Richmond, the only whites there are the police.

we need to stop the DC megacity from encroaching any further into the state, there has to be some way to prevent them from building more shit
>>
File: wife material.jpg (125KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
wife material.jpg
125KB, 750x1334px
>>131465039
all of the hipsters and rich white yuppies are gentrifying the center of the city
the gentrification is south of the river now
we just need to be ready to push out or redpill all of these cucks
hippie beliefs really aren't that far removed from blut und boden desu
I'm doing my part by fucking naive VCU chicks
>>
>>131468900
we're lucky that our governor is so weak compared to other states
we were also unlucky that the conservatives decided to shut down the federal government a month out from election day in 2013
Cuccinelli was endorsed by Ron Paul and came very close to winning
>>
it's that damn art school dying and shaving everyone's heads. fuck this city. i'll be out by next year
>>
>>131469416
only thing that virginia even has going for it is lax gun laws. like i dont even need a weapons permit to own one
>>
>>131469204
I wish I was you.

No joke, my dream is to fuck VCUarts chicks even though most of them are disgusting liberals.

It's my curse... I'm so attracted to them.
>>
File: 1497906992939.jpg (31KB, 375x335px) Image search: [Google]
1497906992939.jpg
31KB, 375x335px
>>131465039
No hope full of Muslims and niggers. Needs to be gassed t. Valleyfag
>>
>>131470470
Says the Califag

t. 48th most dangerous state
>>
>>131472638
Is this bait?
>>
>>131472638
>#48 out of 51 states
implying that's anything to worry about
>>
>>131474277
>>131475098
Considering the nigs further south, Hispanics on the west coast and a mix of minorities scattered throughout the northeast coast and Midwest we're pretty much in the clear.

Besides, our state has high taxes and stricter than average American laws for a reason :^)
>>
>>131475098
>51
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.