[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty e*rope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1498352699138.jpg (202KB, 1280x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1498352699138.jpg
202KB, 1280x1324px
When did you realize that Europeans should be seen as second class citizens and that America is by far the greatest country ever?

>invented proper English

>went to the moon and planted our flag there, claiming the moon in full and making us the biggest country EVER.

>Use the imperial system which can change into easily divisible units, 5,280 feet to a mile can be divided by three, five, thirty-two, etc.

>Saved everyone in both world wars.

>Proved economic superiority by any and all standards.

>So wealthy we can afford to have even our poorest weigh 300 pounds.

>We can have guns while br*ts have to turn in their kitchen knives.

>Amazing military which fights for freedom and justice around the world.

>Actually know how to play proper football.

>Third highest IQ if you discount all the niggers, who are so dumb they get themselves legally killed by police.

Seriously, how can e*ropeons even hope to compete with us? America is objectively the greatest country ever and you fuckers should be honored to even be on the same planet as us.

Pic-related, look how fucking pathetic the e*ropean economies are compared to US states.
>>
>>131465032
This. Fuck europe and europeans.... they did this to themselves
>>
i stopped caring about euros when i realised that they're as arrogant when it comes to anything as we are.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>131465032
>Morocco
>Cyprus
>Malta
>European

>Kosovo
>a country
>>
>>131465536
E*rope is so shit the map creator had to add in extra countries to fill the extra space.
>>
>>131465536
cyprus and malta are clearly european you fucking nimrod
>>
>>131469575
No they aren't. One of them speaks a Semitic language and the other has only half the island speaking Greek (doesn't make them genetically Greek).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.