[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we need to discuss the faggot problem what is their deal? do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 453545.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
453545.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
we need to discuss the faggot problem

what is their deal? do they want to go back to the times where they were not all that open and had to have faggot parties and sex in secret? did it feel more enjoyable that way?

are faggots annoyed that being gay is generally accepted now and they're no longer special snowflakes?

what's their end game?
>>
>>131463880
>what's their end game?
normalizing pedophilia and destroying the family forcing society to rely on the state for total authority
>>
File: Chat2.jpg (196KB, 978x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chat2.jpg
196KB, 978x1024px
>>131463880
>>
>>131463880
>no longer special snowflakes
I think there's something to that. Especially in our modern culture where narcissism and contrarianism are encouraged. Most of the gay men and women I know sometimes try a little too hard to get attention.
>>
File: 23Ineli.jpg (849KB, 2184x1706px) Image search: [Google]
23Ineli.jpg
849KB, 2184x1706px
Their end game is to destroy. They invert all that is beautiful and natural and life giving. They literally abuse their life giving power by dumping it into the excretory system. They hate themselves and all of life and humanity, and worship only cum, poop, and decay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
>>
>>131464102
which part of your ass did you pull pedophilia out from?
>>
>>131463880
It's a Jewish promotion. Hitlsr saw that jews advertised faggot lifestyle in theaters and plays. That's why he ordered all Jewish books to be burned
>>
>>131463880
>>131464102
Average gays do not act like this, and no they do not support pedo shit. Go home stormfreaks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.