[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pedotube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

there is a weird phenomena where people dress in spiderman and elsa costumes and do borderline pedophilic things.

>this channel explains a lot
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg

>some very disturbing videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDlqdX2fi30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VElJCd8OciA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqmTuyaP94

>hooka in the kitchen @ 0:38
>red cups/beer pong 0:38 / 1:19
>1:34 YouTube in background on wall
>2:47 breast enlargement fetish (music setup in the background)
>3:18 at least two platinum youtube buttons in the background hanging on wall - what's the metric for earning these again?
>TV playing something next to youtube buttons
>guitar on screen @ 3:19ish
>literal groping around 3:27
>video playing in the bacground after 3:27 - music video of some kind
>>>>>3:48 All red spiderman LITTERALLY JERKING HIMSELF OFF, covered slightly by little girl with her left hand in position to "help" - screen freezes and switches scene at this moment
>4:13 Honda CRV in background, can't quite make out plate - might be possible though.
>4:39 - Honda car they were driving plate: HKW-9358 - Yellow with black lettering and a black swath over the top of the plate design, on a white honda - can't make out anything else from plate. @4:41 the top lettering looks like New York. Quick search confirms plates are New York.
>5:57 Kitchen - an absolute mess.
>6:14 possible neighborhood / location opportunity
>6:22 Eye of the Providence ?
>strange green pattern has been added to the Oven in the background artificially after elsa cuts fingers off see 6:31 (possibly to obscure the lack of reflection of the artificially added chicken on the counter - unlikely attention to detail)
>7:34 baby picture on wall in background - family house? possible ID? (this also appears to be an alternate location from the first two scenes if I'm not mistaken)
>7:53 more family art in the background 3 women? no ID possible. 7:54 young girl picture- ID possible
>8:08 pads on girls back under straps, I'm not a woman so I don't know if this is normal
>8:20 Christmas photo of young girl on wall
>9:05 Dining room - an absolute mess.

That's all I got senpai
>>
are we going full syrian generals on them?
>>
>>131465404
hope we do
>>
Fuck this why are they pushing this? FUCKING CHILDREN. IM SICK OF THIS SHIT. FUCK YOU. WE WILL FUCKING EXTERMINATE YOU IN THE END. YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR NOW WITH CHILDREN AND WE TAKE YOU OUT YOU FUCKING BASDARDS.
>>
Elsa General is up
>>
Everyone know we already know who it is too Ethan bradberry his YouTube went to shit so he does this now and makes asstons of money h3h3 made a good video about it
>>
YouTube just announced they're all getting demonitized
>>
i dont even want to analyze these because they are designed to be demoralization propaganda
>>
>>131465882
evidence?
>>
File: file.png (161KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
161KB, 512x512px
>>131463854
Like I said last thread:

Send it to PhillyD and have his team investigate it along side you
Dude is actually quite legit and chill with the chan (mostly cause he grew up with it being an edgy fuck) but when he gets a story like this, he wouldnt pass it up

idk how youd get into contact with him about it, but I know that /pol/ and /tv/ were basically the orchestrates behind the cracking of the Daddy o Five shit a couple months back and Phil spearheaded
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.