[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is mexico so butt hurt over Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (163KB, 829x737px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
163KB, 829x737px
>>
Their plan for economic dominance of the world centers on sending their entire population to the US to take unskilled labor jobs and send money back home.
>>
oh, boo, hoo, trump is so racist and mean the wall is hate crime! oh, boo, hoo, ooh boo, oh, noo, oohh, nooooooo, boo, hoo
>>
>Russia positive

Fake as fuck chart
>>
>>131463349
you don't think russians view trump more positively than obama??
>>
>>131462828
Fake

There's no way that German and Sweden had 30 points to lose.
>>
>>131462828
Fuck yeah Vietnam
>>
>>131462828
I don't know, maybe it has something to do with a wall
>>
>>131462828
Because he mentioned them. Easily ass blasted nation.
>>
>>131462828
>adding that neutral grey so it looks mostly negative

tricky faggots.
>>
>>131464349
Hey I just noticed that too
>>
>>131462828
Because they don't want to pay for the wall retard
>>
>>131462828
It´s the problem when we are lazy and be scared about one idiot who could nuke us until the ass... like a mexican spic i think is reasonable, fucking bunch of heartless racists LOL
>>
>>131464431
Cant show the Goys that half of eastern Europe likes us more now.
>>
>>131464116
No but assdamaged lefties do.
>>
File: 14970460146552.jpg (605KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14970460146552.jpg
605KB, 708x1000px
>>131462828
>sweden
>germany
>spain
What
>>
>>131462828
>wanting to cross a border illegally because you think you're above the law
>calling anyone else arrogant
>>
>>131462828
They can send a shit load of their low skilled workers North illegally lessening the social burden of their weak economy and these illegals send back metric fuckloads of money. It is getting the best of both worlds.
>>
>>131462828
What kind of bullshit poll is this? "How arrogant and dangerous do you find Donald Trump?"

It's the equivalent of "Show me on the doll where the bad man hurt you!" Loaded, bullshit questions.
>>
>>131462828
Because Mexico likes to offload their worst genetic refuse onto America. Trump is wanting to make it more difficult for them to dispose of their undesirables. So Mexico will have to keep all those worthless spics and it will hurt their country.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.