[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Australia gone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 29

File: download.jpg (13KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 311x162px
After the most recent census its clear that whites here are a dying race unless you're living in a white dominated state like Queensland you've probably noticed your towns and cities turn into downtown Baghdad or New Dehli. I don't see the alleged superiority of the white race here I just see signs of a dying race and I can't for the life of me understand why. There are a few obvious problems with Australia today that has led to this cascade of shit primarily the loss of its faith in the Catholic Church and through that the tolerance of same sex marriage. At this point its just one big degenerate island. We're kinda reaching the point of no return on this race thing soon even the edgy "RACE WAR NOW" comments won't even be viable. I'm not white myself I'm an Arab Australian but by God you people need to get your shit together otherwise Australia and its like (UK-Germany-Sweden-France-Netherlands) will one day not too far from today have white minorities slowly picked off till they're extinct as a race. Discuss this how can you recover your nation and why aren't you already trying to?
>>
>>131458590
>I don't see the alleged superiority of the white race

Then wait for Australia to degenerate into the wasteland it was before we showed up.

>I can't for the life of me understand why.

jews.

>I'm not white myself I'm an Arab Australian

sandnigger*

>Discuss this how can you recover your nation

kicking niggers like you out
>>
>>131459047
You proposed nothing and blamed your problems on other people you're starting to sound like a dindunuffin. You should welcome allies not shoo them away.
>>
>>131459263

>You should welcome allies not shoo them away.

Miscegenation is still a threat and civic nationalism a jewish meme.

You're leaving too "greatest ally".

>You proposed nothing
>kicking niggers [..] out

well that's wrong.
>>
>Arab Australia

You need to go back, One less Shitskin makes Australia whiter. Austria is right, Maybe the white race wouldn't die in Shitposterland if you shitskins just left.
>>
>>131459481
Look at me Jim I'm the Australian now. Meme aside your proposal is not realistic and you seem to be a bit deluded as to how serious the situation is.
>>
>>131459758
I don't think I will I've already earned my citizenship and I have a healthy life here with my family. I will however offer my aid to you.
>>
>>131459951
Don't send your kids to America, We are just about replacing the Hart-Celler act.
>>
File: MRw73Ly.png (90KB, 406x468px) Image search: [Google]
MRw73Ly.png
90KB, 406x468px
>>131459769

>your proposal is not realistic

Well guess I'll just have 10 nigger kids then.
>>
>>131460073
I hope so but it wouldn't really affect me should I want to I can still go freely to the US as my father passed to me the American citizenship.
>>
>>131460379
What type of Arab are you anyways? Lebanese? Syrian? Iraqi?

Arab culture before Islam seemed to be pretty cool, even after Islam there's some interesting elements.
>>
>>131460653
Lebanese my good sir and Christian at that.
>>131460104
This is what I'm talking about this is today's champion of the white race posting a pic of a pooing pepe to liberate Australia, you're doomed lad.
>>
>>131460812
I've met some Lebanese in the past, pretty cool guys to say the least. They seem to be one of the only Arabic groups with the most European Genetics along with Syrians and Iraqis.
>>
>>131461083
It would stand to reason considering how many European conquests went through Lebanon.
>>
>>131460812

>not realizing I'm shitposting
>>
>>131458590
It was gonna happen sooner or later.

Australia is in the pacific, far closer to the philippines, asia and India than to any other white or european country (excluding NZ).

Except if they closed their borders or managed to atract a large number of white immigrants every year like they used to in the past, they were destined to become less and less white as time went on, and the low birth rates and immigration of non-whites only sped it up.

The fact they have no values, nothing to die for, no love for life or children and are super materialistic and vapid doesn't help either. There's no will to leave or to be fruitful and multiply anymore, and when the internal or external pressures/threats finally drive people to procreate more and care more about such things, it'll be too late.

Fuck, even the chinks didn't manage to become more than minorities in places like Indonesia or Malaysia after centuries there
>>
>>131460812
It's all over my Maronite friend. There's even people on ABC now claiming English isn't our national language and people shouldn't be obligated to learn it.
The only way things will change is with societal collapse. We're a geopolitical irrelevance. All we can do is wait as observers for something to happen abroad. Anything that happens in Europe or North America will have a ripple effect here. Maybe it wont even happen in our lifetimes.
On the bright side, we're the only Western country with actual borders.
>>
>>131460812
I wish lebanese christians were all redpilled, but a bunch in my country keep lying and acting like useful dhimmis for Islam, shilling for their enemies
>>
>>131461999
It would probably work in America considering Asians have a lower birth rate then whites and blacks and mestizos aren't too far off. With blacks only having a 1.9 birth rate while Hispanics have a 2.1 birth rate. If child costs were to become cheaper and if the Hart-Celler act would be repealed and replaced with one that favored White immigrants the most (I.E RAISE act) we could become more white in a few generations.

>>131462210
Most of our Lebanese are Christian since they fled during the Civil war of Lebanon in the Mid 70s to the Early 90s.
>>
>>131461999
I cannot agree more you make a very good point with it being further away from any white nation. I can't see how it can be saved.
>>
>>131461259

You probably should have introduced yourself initially as a Lebanese Christian rather than as a vague Arab. Dumbass!
>>
>>131462315
FYI whites have the birth rate of 1.9, Conservatives to Nationalists already beat the Latino Birth rate as they have a birth rate of 2.4 (Above replacement level) While liberal whites have a birth rate of 1.7.
>>
>>131462529
I didn't think it'd matter.
>>
>>131460812
There are more Lebanese people on /pol/ than I previously thought.
Why are most of you guys behind ideological flags, unless if you don't live here?
>>
>>131462670
I no longer live in that shit hole.
>>
There is no way to solve this problem without think about stoping constant immigrants flow to Europe and ex-european colonies right now, also, find a way to raise birthrate in those places. Sure, deporting immigrants that already had their visa would be impossible in licit terms. U guys should take into account the "second Wave" imigration as well, when someone get the visa, also gain the right to let his familly into the country, due to "family reunification".
If nothing is done, in long term, a last stand should be done by regrouping every white around the world in on place.
>>
>>131462896
Not so bad here, it's not Dahye or worse, Souks by any means.
>>
>>131463118
Don't kid yourself the entire country is living on a miracle the world would be a better place if it was nuked. This of course is not exclusive to Lebanon its the Middle East as a whole.
>>
>>131462670
he lives in straya
>>131462581
I know that, but this is also true for other people. The moderate meme muslims have less kids than jihadis, and the voodo-tier hispanics have more kids than their liberal counterparts.

Great read: "Shall the religious inherit the earth"? deals with this very well

So on the long run, unless they keep converting people, the retarded liberals will lose merely for having less kids, becoming a smaller % of the population each year. The problem is how long will this take and how much damage can they make before they turn into an irrelevant demographic group? And will the new majority be amishs and quiverfull tier rural americans or people from other countries?

Another problem is that even the kids of the best people can be damaged (even if not as fully as todays liberals) by the education system, so you can see them maybe more pro-open borders and shit for a while

The one thing you can do to help your countries future, in the long run, is taking control of the education system, or making it so decentralized and subsidiary that parents who have common sense can raise their children in peace, even if they have to homeschool all of them to do this.

This is why libs always go after children with their bullshit, they know everything they've built is just one generation alway from ending if they don't keep their power over the minds of the next generations, which aren't their kids. This is why you see abominations like dragqueen kids being praised, or leafland trying to take always people's children if they're "bigoted"
>>
>>131458590
Australia deserves what's coming. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>131463408
No appreciation for your place of origin eh? It's okay, son. I was like you.
The only places in need of a good nuking here are the Gulf States and Israel.
>>
>>131463462
Our education system is going to crash and burn, It's reported a lot of GenZers (Mostly White) aren't even going to college because of their peers. They're letting our system crash and burn, And I have no problem with it.
>>
>>131463688
My place of origin provided nothing to me why should I be grateful even my parents were hired and paid by foreign nations whilst we lived there. The Middle East as a whole needs to be deleted they can't agree on the color of shit.
>>
File: malcolmturnbull1-hebe.jpg (31KB, 375x344px) Image search: [Google]
malcolmturnbull1-hebe.jpg
31KB, 375x344px
>>131458590
What did the Anglo scum expect electing a Jewish PM? Fucking retarded Anglos,where should I move to lads? I'm half-Italian, half-Dutch.
>>
>>131463956
America, New England once we get rid of the Hart-Celler act which will be soon enough.
>>
>>131464098
Do you have any links about that anon I can't find any or is this just conjecture?
>>
File: 1475516907635.jpg (92KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
1475516907635.jpg
92KB, 720x541px
>>131458590
I live in QLD where it's still nice and white, we had a policy (White Australia Policy) to deal with this before it was illegally repealed without asking the people. Maybe we are a dying race as you suggest, there's not much any of us individually can do except hold onto the values and carry the torch of our ancestors.
>>
>>131464433
Look up "RAISE act" on Google, I've talked to Cotton in the past and he said to me that he rather America take in whites over third worlders.
>>
>>131463718
I'm thinking especially of schools.

Attacks against homeschooling, local district's authority and state authority over education will only keep increasing, since it's the only way they have to keep their power going, brainwashing and immigration.

Americans can learn from the amish here, the book I mentioned brings some nice info as the Amish might become up to 5% of parts of america's rural population in a few years, and that would certainly change politics to cater to them if they can make a difference in elections.

People who have more children will decide the future if they don't let people brainwash, corrupt or steal their kids. See what Erdocuck achieved in Turkey, he did this because the "le based secular turks who have pride parades" in Istanbul didn't have kids, and the erdocuck-loving ones in smaller cities, slums and the countryside did. Sure they have a problem with kurds becoming a larger and larger % of their population (even the majority, in some years, thus why he bombs them everytime he can), but this shows how powerful the birthrate gap is.

Or see the haredim in Israel. They're a minority but everyone sucks their dick to keep in power, and they get more money and freedom to do what they want, because they have all the children and the Tel Aviv degenerates don't

Also one of the reasons why christians in the middle east became smaller and smaller minorities everywhere: not jut persecution and having money to flee, but they have the least children
>>
>>131463885
Still easier to get by here than the other shitholes. Except if you came from Tripoli or Saida, yes those places must be nuked. But I understand the implication. The economy is fucking shit, granted. Though everything is cheap here.
Regardless, it is not love for the government that you must have, but for its people, identity and culture inb4 "We've been a colony for the past 2000 years".
And don't blame the people for the shitty self-elected politicians and monarchs, kikes, and Western sponsors of terrorism.
>>
>>131464607
PROOFS?

BTW keep in mind that this proposed change doesn't mean America will cease receiving third-world migrants, only that they'll likely be more and more from Asia than central america.

Australia has a decent enough immigration system, which Farage constantly shilled for as the based "Australian points-based system", but they are still becoming more and more poo'd and chinked, and there's a bunch of them waiting to move to the US. Even if only 2% of their population is qualified, that's still 2% of 2 billion people.
>>
>>131464639
Please stop trying to defend the indefensible its not only the economy that's fucked more than half the country is Muslim the people elect the "self-elected" politicians. "Everything" is cheap? If you mean certain food goods and maybe cigarettes yeah sure but the salaries are subhuman. This isn't even addressing the degeneracy or the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians living better than nationals or the millions of Syrians that flooded the country. This is of course ignoring the fact that there is an illegal muslim militia openly operating and controlling the southern part of the country. No I think I'm sure about it getting nuked.
>>
File: 1495420477351.jpg (1MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
1495420477351.jpg
1MB, 2952x5248px
>>131463581
>>
>>131464587
There is also a lot of white flight up to Queensland. I am moving up there from Melbourne within the next few years for the only reason that I want to be around white Aussies.
>>
>>131458590
>Arab Australian.

You are not Australian. I don't give a fuck if you were born here even. You are a sandnigger.
>>
File: australia safe now.jpg (56KB, 450x280px) Image search: [Google]
australia safe now.jpg
56KB, 450x280px
sucks, you guys were a decent country full of good lads. my condolences. and stop trying to give us your islands of refugees, assholes
>>
>>131460812
>a fucking wogcunt

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>131465728
Maybe you could have "gated" communities with white majorities
>>131466142
I don't really care m9
>>
>>131462187
>There's even people on ABC now claiming English isn't our national language and people shouldn't be obligated to learn it.
Fug, I thought we were the only ones to have sunk that low.
>>
>>131465326
Don't get me started on the refugees and degenerates, I fully agree with you. This shit must be cleansed. Those parasites physically removed by any means after WE resolve THEIR shit. Apparently. Heh.
I've seen the voting process, they fuck with it in front of the people's eyes, but they're too cynical to do anything.
And speaking of the Hezb, they aren't really doing anything. They have militia, but no true jurisdiction and control over the land. And in addition, it is legal, they're a recognized political party. The westerners really cucked you haven't they?
I am not denying that this country is... Shit, but believe me, it's doing far better than other countries(Disregard Saida and Tripoli). And it's far more liveable here than in the States.
In addition, society here, at least is fun and feels homely. I felt more free here than ever would in the States and Europe. Better than rigid monogamy.
And one more thing, Allah, w Nasrallah, w el Dahye kella.
>>
File: 1493004994131s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493004994131s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>131458590
>mfw cant retreat to the motherland because they're worse than us
>>
>>131458590
>Arab
>Australian
Pick one, habibi. Australia was built BY Northern European Prostestants, FOR Northern European Prostestants. You're merely a squatter.
>>
>>131466538
"And in addition, it is legal," stopped reading there you dirty mudslime.

>mfw mudslimes don't realize they're a jewish trick
>>
>>131466538
>political party
This. No one in the US finds it weird that the democrats have a militia with 1 million members living in the mountains of California with heavy weaponry and fighting wars with Mexico either, dunno what this cuck is talking about.
>>
>>131466843
Northen European protestants. Top fucking kek. Explains why Australia is full of chinks
>>
File: 1471483467930.jpg (65KB, 720x852px) Image search: [Google]
1471483467930.jpg
65KB, 720x852px
>>131458590
RIP Aussi's
>>
File: enough.jpg (1MB, 5628x3348px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
1MB, 5628x3348px
>>131463956
We didn't elect turncoat... We elected the liberal party. He can't do shit to progress his jewish agenda, otherwise he'll get backstabbed just like our greatest leader.
>>
>>131466903
He's just a mudslime cucc
>>131466843
Aren't you already overrun?
>>
File: 1492404478990.png (623KB, 716x704px) Image search: [Google]
1492404478990.png
623KB, 716x704px
>>131459263
>You should welcome allies not shoo them away.
Welcoming outsiders is what caused the problem to begin with

Personally I don't see how this can be stopped at this point. The only way white don't eventually get replaced would be mass genocide/deportation, but that's never going to happen.

This goes for all western countries as well. They've poisoned and twisted the minds of our people to far. They're going to allow themselves to be destroyed, applauding the efforts of their killers the whole time.
>>
File: 1497656729801.jpg (70KB, 612x613px) Image search: [Google]
1497656729801.jpg
70KB, 612x613px
>>131458590
>im Arab Australian
>im Arab

Fukn fixed. You are not Australian m80, never will be, you dirty sandniggers are contributing to the problem, get the fuck out.
>>
>>131467268
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1473131678973.jpg (46KB, 388x445px) Image search: [Google]
1473131678973.jpg
46KB, 388x445px
>>131467429

Cry harder shitskin, you will never be Australian.
>>
File: Damn.png (40KB, 251x305px) Image search: [Google]
Damn.png
40KB, 251x305px
>>131466483
ooh no m8.
Australia is as bad as Canada. Our westminster system means that we have no hope of getting anything like a Trump into the executive. We are literally ruled by several institutions and are not as democratic as you guys - it worked fine in the past when our institutions had the social contract - we submitted - they fostered an environment that was conducive to the White middle class.

Now, with the great march through the institutions we are totally dominated by cultural marxists in a way that even you Americans can not understand and there is no way out. Our institutions are now busily working to destory us to wipe whites and white culture of the face of the earth. Why is it that you think the bongs are so useless and don't fight back? They have the same system as us - a once benign system that has now been turned on the populace. We are literally fucked beyond repair.
>>
>>131466990
>Closest western country to Asia
>Wonders why it's full of chinks
Nigga, chinks are better than 'refugees'. At least most of them pay taxes and aren't on centrelink. That's the benefit of having borders. Plus, chink food is delicious.
>>
>>131467622
>>
>>131466866
12 parliamentary seats in the country, support/recognition from certain nations but sure, it's illegal somehow.
Just stay in that chink-filled desert where you aren't even welcome, cuck.
>>
>>131467630
Playing populism like that wont change anything.

The westminster system is MILES ahead of the US one.

Seriously just look at the current governments immigration changes, they're doing more for keeping australia european than trump ever could.

Plus check this out http://www.canzukinternational.com/latestnews

we're gonna be okay
>>
File: 87wQl.gif (2MB, 540x297px) Image search: [Google]
87wQl.gif
2MB, 540x297px
>>131462187
>There's even people on ABC now claiming English isn't our national language and people shouldn't be obligated to learn it.
>>
File: 1466540335162.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1466540335162.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>131467892
>brown as fuck

Filthy shitskin animals like you need to be gassed
>>
>>131467902
Idk how deluded you are mudslime but its good that you're staying in that rat-hole now go find a nice tight goat wife.
>>
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/2024.0Main%20Features22016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=2024.0&issue=2016&num=&view=

Not so bad Chinese at 5.6% and Indians at 2.8% better then other anglo countries
>>
>>131468085
>>
File: 1431667699435.jpg (47KB, 482x526px) Image search: [Google]
1431667699435.jpg
47KB, 482x526px
>>131468246
>>
File: Candles work.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Candles work.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>131467429
Don't worry bro: I think you understand that they are all hurting - they are literally seeing their entire civ and people dying out and it is being celebrated by the very people and institutions that are supposed to protect and support them.
It is an abomination.
Arab christians are all right by my book - I know one leb christian and he devotes a lot of his time trying to red pill SJWs on Islam and he respects Australia and Australian culture.
>>
>>131468162
THIS, all the pakistani lords need free movement to Straya
>>
File: 1493751402094.jpg (238KB, 761x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493751402094.jpg
238KB, 761x800px
>>131468162
>1/4 of population born overseas
>>
>>131468113
Sure. Good luck trying to find a place to call home and finding a cute rice-picker, nigger. And Eid Mubarak!
>>
>>131468430
I'm trying to do the same and help the whites but I get these tarts or that random muslim Lebanese guy claiming Hezballah is legal.
>>
>>131468439
meant to >>131468033

this actually shows Australia is doing fine

Sure be careful with your immigration, but this is nowhere near the UK or the US in level of cuckery
>>
>>131468430
I'm trying to do the same and help the whites but I get these salty lads or that random muslim Lebanese guy claiming Hezballah is legal.
>>
i moved from liverpool in sydney (aka little iran) to brisbane. Was initially good being surrounded by whites, but pop culture makes everyone my age act like a nigger
>>
File: koran turd.jpg (12KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
koran turd.jpg
12KB, 240x210px
>>131468650
I'm engaged to a Swede mudslime. Happy eid to you too senpai
>pic related
>>
>>131468430
I think this is why it used to be so important to ask if someone was christian
>>
• English (36.1%)
• Australian (33.5%)
• Irish (11.0%)
• Scottish (9.3%)
• Chinese (5.6%)
• Italian (4.6%)
• German (4.5%)
• Indian (2.8%)
• Greek (1.8%)
• Dutch (1.6%).

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/2024.0Main%20Features22016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=2024.0&issue=2016&num=&view=
>>
>>131468033
I don't see anything that indicates any difference to what I have already discovered re our institutional rot, cultural perfidy and how that translates into media, education and immigration policy etc.

Canada will literally be majority non white before the US at current immigration flows.
>>
>>131469313
Especially if white immigration is brought back in the states. They're take in twice as many immigrants as us.
>>
File: x.jpg (260KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
260KB, 800x642px
>>131468033
I think you also miss the point I implied: i.e. that our institutional structure resists changes to the overton window.

Just like it took literally decades and decades for them to deconstruct the white australia policy - any meaningful change, even if we started right now, would take decades and decades and demography and time is not on our side. meaningful change is literally impossible. There is no way out through our current system.
>>
>>131458590
I swear all the Australian shitposters here are Arab/assyrian or Greek larpers

t. Arab Australian larper nazi

I don't give a fuck that the Anglo race is dying, Anglos never did anything good for Australia, it was all wogs and Irish Catholics that built the country

What REALLY pisses me off is that atheism is outranking Christianity. Christianity is literally the only hope for the world.
>>
>>131470844
I could not agree more about the religion bit Australia must return to Christianity. But I do want the Anglos to survive and flourish.
>>
>>131471154
Anglos are a degenerate subhuman stain. They are the jews of Europe. Look what they did in 2 world wars.

Anglos have no religion, they betrayed Jesus, and Christianity the source of all morality
>>
File: 1460705013778.jpg (250KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1460705013778.jpg
250KB, 1137x1012px
>>131470844
>>131471824
>t. jealous shitskin projecting its inferiority complex all over a Chinese cartoon forum

Utterly pathetic, you browns are subhumans and you know it.
>>
>australians
>white

Aussies can't claim to be a white nation now. Australia China 2.0 confirmed.

>Aussies more Asian than European, news census data reveals

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/aussies-more-asian-than-european-news-census-data-reveals/news-story/62f4c3b4955897d944b6aa69cb1f5821
>>
>>131471154
This is a bit off topic, but while I have the chance, how prevalent is first cousin marriage in Christians in the middle east compared to muslims? Is it basically forbidden like it is in Europe?
>>
>>131472148
We will help you fellow Christians rebuild this great nation.
>>
>>131458590
Yes
>>
>>131472148
>being a pathetic whiteboi who is a minority in his own country
hahahaahahah
why don't you "secure the existence of the white race"

oh wait, you're an ugly beta cuck and no woman except would even consider touching you
>>
>>131472377
It is quite common amigo its a class A shitfiesta over there. I can confirm it.
>>
>>131470844
>Australian shitposters are brown skinned fakers

I'd have to disagree with you, friendo. I'm a shitposter of the highest order, and whiter than finely ground plain flour.
I'd like to think that all the clever shitpostings that makes 4chan love aussies are conducted by whites, and all the 'lolsorandom and angsty' shitposts are made by imposters.
>>
>>131472148
For subhumans, we've sure accomplished a lot in creating civilisation, mathematics, reading, writing

Also lmao I don't have anything against whites, I admire Germans and Irish. I just think Anglos are objectively speaking the most degenerate, filthy, backstabbing race in the history of humanity. You created Israel and Saudi Arabia and destroyed Europe twice because your Jewish paymasters told you to.
>>
>>131472550
I have to agree you guys did kinda let the Jew buy you out.
>>
>>131472494
>It is quite common amigo
Fugg, well there goes my suspicion. Hopefully you guys can fix that some time soon.
>>
>>131472377
Lmao no it's the same if not higher with Christians

My parents are cousins and I have an IQ of 130. The anti-cousin marriage thing is just propaganda, there's no real harm to it. You may get the odd retard here and there but if you're producing offspring at a sustainable rate then it shouldn't matter.

I'd rather marry a cousin than someone of another race or religion.
>>
>>131472779
I disassociated myself from the region a long time ago I couldn't care less if it burns hell I'll flip the switch.
>>
>>131459263
You did a complete 180 in one post.

>What can be done to keep whites the dominant race in Australia?
>Kick nonwhites like you out
>That's not a proposal you need nonwhites to save the white race!

Fuck out of here cunt.
>>
>>131472967
I said its not viable don't change my words burger. Deporting or killing millions might have been an option a century ago no longer today. My point being we can be an asset to one another against the more relevant common enemy. I also recommend you avoid propagating lad.
>>
>>131473147
Honestly I've always thought that influencing birth rates was the way to go.
>>
>>131461999
This. We are technically Eurasia anyway it's a miracle we're not all Asian now. Maybe we were just a failed experiment. Let's move over to Europe and the rest can fend for themselves. See if they can solve the abo problem because we haven't been able to.
>>
>>131473464
Australia would honestly be better off as a Chinese country

At least Chinese people have family values and are still willing to accept Christianity. Anglos are nothing more than degenerate LGBT-rights Jew-loving trannies.
>>
>>131473654
>At least Chinese people have family values and are still willing to accept Christianity. Anglos are nothing more than degenerate LGBT-rights Jew-loving trannies.
>he doesn't know about taiwan.
>>
File: fuck off we're full of asians.png (58KB, 916x778px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off we're full of asians.png
58KB, 916x778px
>>131458590
I'm not mad, it was over before I was even born.
I get to sit back and watch everything turn to chaos.
>>
>>131473654
Fuck up, faggot, you know nothing. The chinese are scum.
Eastern states-living poofs don't rub shoulders with the chinks like we do.
>>
File: 1496967078250.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496967078250.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>131472395
Will take all the help I can get bro.

Ethnostates are the endgoal. But we need to stop the bleeding first.
>>
File: 1438758162472.jpg (495KB, 823x2976px) Image search: [Google]
1438758162472.jpg
495KB, 823x2976px
>>131472462
>shitskins don't know what a minority is

Not a surprise.

>>131472550
>accomplished a lot

Try harder.

>pic related
>>
>>131474048

just because the parents of more than half are not aussie-born doesn't mean they're asians

stats above say 1/3 of immigrants to australia are still from yurope, and I'd wager most people born today are the kids of immigrants from an era where the yuro % was even larger
>>
>>131473654
>Australia would honestly be better off as a Chinese country
hahaha
>At least Chinese people have family values
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>131474446
Much better with Ahmed, Right?
>>
>>131458590
I honestly don't value this country enough to care about the demographics
>>
>>131478643
then fuck off you useless traitor cunt.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.