[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Muzzie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sad_khan.jpg (88KB, 786x591px) Image search: [Google]
sad_khan.jpg
88KB, 786x591px
I have a serious question to ask you guys /pol/.

Which demographic elected this guy? I mean, a fucking muslim,,,

I coudn't find much information online about it. Seriously, teach me. How was this man elected? Who is to blame?

Actual statistics prefered.
>>
>>131455787
Big corporate jews that he payed
>>
File: APOLBANNER6.gif (111KB, 413x376px) Image search: [Google]
APOLBANNER6.gif
111KB, 413x376px
Acid attacks, terrorist attacks and child rape arriving to your American city directly from your H1B visa program which Trump lied about changing. Trump ordered a study which does not change a damn thing look at how many Trump let in last April. On signature and he could of stopped it...but no he lied to us all.
>>
>>131455787
maybe this helps?
http://blogs.ft.com/ftdata/2016/05/23/london-mayoral-election-census-data-who-voted-whom/?mhq5j=e1
>>
>>131455787
Corbyn voters.
>>
No stats but assume that they comprise of migrants, millennials, eurocuck menchildren and women.
>>
>>131455787
Yuppies, niggers and mudshits voted for the twat.
>>
>>131455787
The polls were dominated by the ethnic minority (black and asian) vote.

https://politicalscrapbook.net/2016/05/why-londons-black-and-asian-voters-delivered-it-for-sadiq-khan-as-mayor/
>>
>>131456976
> wards with a strong Labour vote tended to be those with few elderly people, low outright home-ownership, a high proportion of people not identifying as of ‘white British’ ethnicity, and higher rates of unemployment.

>By contrast, wards with a strong Conservative leaning tended to have high rates of outright home-ownership, large elderly populations, high employment rates and low numbers of people identifying as of black ethnicity.

Thanks. The sad thing is that, what I really wanted to see was the vote by women/men, single women/married women.
>>
He is a slippery race baiting bastard playing the professional Muslim, running against a slippery race bating Jew. both candidates were pieces of shit. I was living in London at the time, and couldn't care less who won, as they were just as bad as each other. That's the beauty of democracy; you get to chose between two cunts that you never wanted in the first place.
>>
>>131455787
>Which demographic elected this guy?
Minorities and upper-middle class kids. It's London
>>
File: partandparcel.jpg (388KB, 695x618px) Image search: [Google]
partandparcel.jpg
388KB, 695x618px
>>131455787
A combination of Muslims, Niggers and leftist degenerates aka The city of London
>>
>>131455787
The guy he was running against was a literal jew
>>
>>131455787
#BRINGBACKBORIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxilSeFqMI
>>
File: Sadiq Part And Parcel.jpg (89KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq Part And Parcel.jpg
89KB, 700x467px
>>
>>131455787

Quick rundown for ya:

>most London boroughs are actually poorer working class areas from former dockyards, in the inner city
>the rich hubs like the The City and Chelsea & Westminster are at the very, very heart which is West and Central London, not very populous
>other well-off conservative people live in the suburbs or commuter towns. Only a few like Richmond are actually within London's boundaries
>in 1997 Tony Blair got in and has let in tons of immigrants, lots of Muslims came, basically took over all the East and North London working class areas
>they'll consistently vote Labour meaning London usually has a Labour Mayor
>pretty simple decision for Labour to front a Muslim candidate and sweep all the ethnic minority votes

Boris Johnson was a supreme anomaly. His personally was so big even poor people voted for him. This is before he pissed off everyone by coming out for Brexit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.