[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GERMANY YES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1497540889956.jpg (1MB, 1440x2431px) Image search: [Google]
1497540889956.jpg
1MB, 1440x2431px
>>
>>131454044
He has a point inbreeding is a serious issue in Muslim countries.
>>
If inbreeding was an issue Germany would not import millions of inbred muslims.
>>
its interesting to see how stupid the arguments have become.
>>131454464
Not because of their border policies. They willingly marry first cousins too much. He doesn't have a point AT ALL.
>>
>>131454324
Fpbp
>>
>>131454562
This

>ruining the country will ruin the country
What the actual fuck? I want to take this man and choke him till he slowly dies.
>>
>>131454044
I find it interesting that this warning came from the Finance Minister...

as if he has any knowledge of population genetics.
>>
>>131454044

Is this dude for real? How is someone this retarded running the country?
>>
>>131454324
Is this pic you?
>>
You fucking sperk keep making jokes but don't realize the absolute severity of the situation

He vocalize the state, FUCKInG state policy, of militant cuckoldry of native men, their sexual isolation and outbreeding of German
Absolute peak of perversion and vileness.

He's basically saying
>Hey, closing the border will mean less brown men raping German women and less coalburned thus less mixed race mutts , German men sleeping German women AND WE CANT HAVE THAT

You cretins spergout about commies but truth is old school commies are literal natsoc compared modern day Democrats , these maniacal deranged vermin scum that literally dream of genocide of an entire race, the most beautiful and accomplished that has ever existed
>>
>>131454464
kek
>>
>>131454044
I really hate Germans - why the hell were they allowed to unite - fucking commie pigs
>>
>>131454044
>Closing borders leads to inbreeding

What a retard, it doesn't. You breed with your own people.
>>
Germany has a population of over 81 million. It is in no danger of inbreeding you spaz of a man.
>>
EU leaders don't realise that the popularity of the Union would increase greatly if they used it as a tool to protect our borders
>>
>>131456839
I am so sorry dude - really I am - I know the right are getting shit on over there and now hunters are having their guns taken away because the fucking gov't fears them - keep up the good fight - FIGHT for your country but I fear there are maybe not that many people who are actually on the right am I correct? Good luck
>>
>>131454044
Old news and he should've been killed on the spot for that evil, genocidal lie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.