[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#BLAXIT THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1498464624623.jpg (907KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1498464624623.jpg
907KB, 1680x1050px
Previous thread >>131436526

Many are saying the blacks can't afford passports and flights.

I believe there was an official website now (check previous)

Can we get a gofundme kinda thing going on that site where we cover costs for passports and ONE WAY tickets?

Fuck I'll give gibs to them if they go back and stop leaching off us.

Also the main focus should be Liberia, an actual country settled by African Americans.

Upside of Liberia is that THEY GIVE CITIZENSHIP TO ONLY BLACKS and best of all THEY DO NOT ALLOW DUAL-CITIZENSHIP!

In other words, they will be able to get to Liberia and they will no longer be US/ UK/ Brazilian citizens. (Stop pointing them to Brazil, we want them off the entire Americas)
>>
>>131453923
i support #blaxit there is nothing more empowering than independance in your own homeland
>>
It will never be more than a meme because everyone knows deep down that blacks can't build first world nations.
They'd rather stay and complain adout nonexistent problems to guilt whites into gibs. It's a great scam they have going, why give it up?
>>
>>131453923
Alright OP, averaging on an annual basis, the cheapest flight from the U.S. (NYC) to Liberia (Monrovia) would set you back around $800, add in processing and passport fees, and you're looking at around $960 per person. Now, let's say that you only wanted to evict just 10% of the black population in the U.S. (3'768'585 as of the 2010 census), this would result in a minimum cost of just under $4 billion ($3'617'841'600). Even if every visiting anon on /pol/ (112'000 via 4plebs archive data) helped pay, that would be an average cost of just over $32'000 ($32'302) donation per anon (multiply that by 10 if you want to do the whole lot)

OP is a fag.
>>
>>131453923
Wasn't Malcom X part white?
>>
>>131453923
I support this.
>>
This will never happen in Brazil
The majority of black in Brazil don't give a shit about their African heritage.

Nobody call them afro-brazillians not even themselfs

Now let me eat my soup
>>
Bump for American exports
>>
This will never work. My family used to do mission trips in Nigeria and Cameroon, Africans hate American blacks more than they hate Europeans and other whites.
>>
>>131453923
Blaxit will never work
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
>>
>>131456161

>shipping blacks back to africa

>flying them commercially with individual tickets

wow, how retarded
>>
File: AUTHENTIC.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
AUTHENTIC.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>131453923
>>
A nigger is a talking dog.
It can be domesticated and trained to some degree.
But it's costly to the owner and it still acts on its natural instincts at times.
>>
>>131459680
I know, I don't know why OP suggested that
>>
>>131459680
Yeah we could ship them back on boats in much better conditions than they were brought over here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.