[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do americans need 4 agencies to do 1 job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 14208989299_7bef6edebd_z.jpg (55KB, 640x237px) Image search: [Google]
14208989299_7bef6edebd_z.jpg
55KB, 640x237px
why do americans need 4 agencies to do 1 job?
>>
>>131447137
We are more hated by the middle east, yet less successfully attacked by terrorists, since 9/11
>>
File: b1496266243277.png (302KB, 785x757px)
b1496266243277.png
302KB, 785x757px
>>131447137
constitution bitch
separation of powers
cia - international intel
fbi - domestic law enforcement
tsa - watching all the nogs trying to get in
nsa - corrupt ass small ballers watching you jackoff you hentai
>>
Redundancy is important for continuous operations.
>>
>>131447137
Why can't you own a gun?
>>
File: Merkelcrop-714x461.jpg (76KB, 714x461px) Image search: [Google]
Merkelcrop-714x461.jpg
76KB, 714x461px
Why do europeans choose 1 politician to destroy 28 countries?
>>
>>131447361
>cia - international intel
has spent more of their budget blackmailing and killing presidents and overthrowing countries
>fbi - domestic law enforcement
the only agency that does what they're supposed to
>tsa - watching all the nogs trying to get in
have not caught one terrorist. i've been to america and they just hire a bunch of rednecks and blacks to stand around
>nsa - corrupt ass small ballers watching you jackoff you hentai
just the cia's hard drive

the only agency needed is the fbi
>>
you forgot DOD
They're bigger than the rest combined!
>>
>>131448641
And Homeland Security
>>
>>131447137
Its a good fucking quesiton I wish we would get rid of all of them besides the FBI maybe

Its not good, the intelligence apparatus of the USA has become something like a Praetorian Guard, largely unaccountable with its own agendas.
>>
>>131449344
>
Forgot about Naval Intelligence which sounds like a joke, but they hold some weight.
>>
Fuck now that I think about it… you guys do have a lot of spy and intelligence agencies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.