[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will there be of Europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

When is this going to shit?

A civil war in Europe is inevitable at this point.

We can't win with arguments as the progressives are resistant to facts.

Maybe the only solution is to let in hordes of rapefugees in order to cause so much suffering that violence is the only way out?

What do you think?
>>
>>131439836
Quality of life of the average person has to suffer before change happens and the will to survive is a hard right turn that will snap us all out of this nightmare. Or we are truly all suicidal and will let it happen.
>>
>>131439836
Nothing will happen, they'll just keep you all afloat and life will get shittier and shittier until you wake up and one day you're Brazil or South Africa. The government can still "keep it together" so to speak, there isn't going to be any final breaking straw, just slow and steady destruction of everyone.

Just take a look, the shock effect has mostly warn off already. You fags living in Europe today are akin to the childish boomers who sat idly by while America went to shit. So this will be your future.
>>
These people probably won't understand until they've been harmed lethally by rapefugees and are dying. I say we use violence when all the libtards are dead because they will not understand what a problem they are until they kill them.
>>
>>131440619

But will people have this level of acceptance? People even in the young generations remember what it was like before the terror in Europe and before all the gangs. Sometimes I see people waking up.
>>
>>131441468
I hope so
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.