[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the dumbass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

Thread archived before I could respond
>>131424588
>>131431231
Way to completely and totally avoid commenting on Obama and Clinton
I honestly hope that you are an employee of David Brock or just larping because you have no argument

Russia Is no different from any other country
>countries take actions for their own interests

>but maybe if we give them another plastic reset button then Russia will stop acting in their own interests and start doing what America wants them to do!

Clinton and Obama were both light weights
>they abandoned Middle East allies during the Arab spring, which created more chaos and violence
>they were selling arms to every group of muslims they could find with the hope that somehow they will reenact the American revolution and magically turn the Middle East into a democratic and secular paradise
>yet they left Americans that were selling these arms (on the order of Obama and Clinton) to die and then blamed the deaths on a video that no one even watched and Obama put this US immigrant in jail for simply expressing himself artistically, hoping that it would distract from their failures
>even though they refuse to take action to save US lives they sent in harms way, they illegally invaded Libyan airspace to bomb Qaddafi's motorcade that was waving a white flag so the mob could murder him.
>they also armed and supported the Civil War in Syria and in so doing, increased the factions tenfold
>against the advice of the intelligence community and the military leaders Obama took US security forces out of Iraq, resulting in unspeakable secular violence and the creation of ISIS. A power vacuum also allowed Iran to essentially take control of iraq as a satellite state
>all of this created incredible instability, horrific violence and the worst refugee crisis since WW2, making terror a part of life all over Europe
>but Democrats are globalists and interventionalists now and proud of it
>thanks Obama!
>>
well i agree, russia is not an enemy, they re bastards and smell weird but they goverment is doing stuff that is no good like when they take krimea and the other shity stuff but we can make them change they have the same moral and interest like us we have more in common that us allie saudi arabia that are a bunch of muslims that are no diferent from isis.
>>
File: IMG_0846.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>131439253
Adding to Obama's trader is collusion with Putin

>why did he allow Russia to annex Crimea, then not even arm the poor Ukrainians against Russia's aggression?

>do you even know why Clinton gave the Russian ambassador a cheap plastic reset button in the first place?
> do you know anything about Putin invading Georgia when W. Bush was still in office?
> Bush responded militarily which made Russia stop their aggression
>Obama wanted to reset relations with Russia blaming Bush for everything
>Obama was directly interfering in Ukrainian politics so they would side with the EU and pull away from Russia (google it)
>Putin felt that a navy port in Crimea was under threat and took action
>if Obama would have just stayed out of Ukrainian politics then none of this would have happened

>Clinton Bush and Obama continued to expand NATO
>NATO was a response to the Soviets during the cold war
>when the cold war was over why did they continue to expand east?
> The Soviet Union collapsed and the west won so why has America continued NATO expansion?
>did we expect Russia to just lay down and die for us? Or do they have a right to respond to this aggression? Early after the Soviet collapse Russia asked to be a member of NATO and we laughed at them
> i'm not a fan of Russia. I am a Trump supporting America first patriot, but we are not perfect and the neocon policies that the Democrats have adopted are predatory and a militaristic

>once a country enters NATO they are vassals to America. America can't expand NATO without a threat. It was created because of Soviet Russia but when Soviet Russia died we continue to expand, and of course we needed Russia to remain an enemy so we could maintain control over Europe the way we have had since the end of ww2.
> you are a puppet of the military industrial complex and of American deep state imperialism
> you care more about illegals who shouldn't be in this country then you do struggling Americans
>fuck that
Maga
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.