[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#OpenBordersForMecca

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: prayer-direction.jpg (52KB, 681x332px) Image search: [Google]
prayer-direction.jpg
52KB, 681x332px
Mecca doesn't allow non-Muslims aka infidels to enter their "holy" city. Why is this? The Vatican doesn't shut tourists out if you're not Catholic, Israel doesn't refuse you access to Jerusalem, how can Muslims demand to be treated with respect when they won't show the same back?
>>
>>131435458
Actually Israel does refuse entry of Jews into some parts of Jerusalem...but you wouldn't wanna go there anyway.
>>
File: 1489512536264.jpg (58KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
1489512536264.jpg
58KB, 627x663px
They demand it because they know the western world is cucked enough to give them the respect that they in no way deserve.

Take the UK for example. They come here, put up mosques and muslim community centers, have countless numbers of children, get housed and paid for by our government and what do we get back? Women that can't even respect our basic security protocol not to cover your head and faces indoors and men that kill our natives? It's a fucking joke. I doubt if you were a woman that wanted to build a church in Saudi Arabia and not cover your head that you would last very long.

They will NEVER treat us with the same courtesy that we give them. They are an entitled, disgraceful religion that wants nothing to do with anyone who isn't part of backwards Islam.
>>
>>131435981
how antisemitic. i call the idf, they will make sure no jews will be ever disciminated in jerusalem again.
>>
File: Ramadan.jpg (20KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
Ramadan.jpg
20KB, 530x482px
>>131435458
>>
File: sf23fg.jpg (119KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
sf23fg.jpg
119KB, 720x960px
>>131435458

valid , valid but they are .... MUslims

Our Elites are all Muslims
>>
>>131437303
But the IDF is the one....
Never mind, go do it.
>>
I say we skip the open borders and just get to nuking that oversized lego brick already.
>>
>>131435458
>how can Muslims demand to be treated with respect when they won't show the same back?
This is literally what they do best
>>
>>131437237
>Wife should obey husband

Shouldn't they? are you pro-cucking ?
>>
>>131437867
I'm pro not being a fucking asshole.
>>
>>131435458
bump
>>
>>131435458
the world should do no business with muslims.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.