[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natalee Holloway

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1515.jpg (18KB, 294x127px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.jpg
18KB, 294x127px
Was she murdered? Was she sexually enslaved? Was she swept away in the tides after becoming intoxicated? Was she choked unconscious with Dutch penis? Is it entirely inconclusive and a total and complete mystery? Does anyone know? By that I mean, know anyone here what the experts thought? I.e. Maybe you've read up on this or paid more attention than I did when this happened

E.g. One of the lead FBI agents that investigated the death of Jon Benet Ramsay said that the mother most likely did it...
>>
>>131432664
The real news story is why the disappearance of one person was pumped up so much?

Could it have been a game of high level blackmail?
>>
soft bump
>>
>>131432971
There's a lot of debate and speculation about that. Apparently, it's Exhibit A for people that believe in Missing White Woman Syndrome.

I'm not clear the black mail avenue.
>>
>>131434394
One powerful person decides to make a move on another and either finds or sets up something to hold over their head.
>>
>>131434814
I understand that much but I don't see the black mail angle really being a thing for Natalee Holloway
>>
JOWRAYN WAN DURR SLEWT
>>
>>131435899
what do you think?
>>
Peter R de Vries sank her to the bottom of the caribbean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7ZxY8bOPs
>>
>>131436225
Gangrape gone wrong. Drugs and alcohol may've been involved thus seizures, convulsions, vomiting, respiratory depression, coma, all that good stuff.

It's really hard to say though
>>
That's the price you pay for being a drunk whore and running off with some guy you've known for three hours to get your muffin mushed on the beach.
>>
File: pon.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pon.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>131432664
What was the name of that Peruvian bitch again?
>>
>>131432664
she was murdered. 1 of the 3 men admitted it to police. they got off scot free without a trial because one of the guys father was some diplomat or some shit
>>
>>131436244
LOL
>>
>>131436623
This is also true
>>
>>131432664
It was solved. The guy was smoking a joint on hidden camera with someone in a car and said he killed her and threw her in the ocean from a boat. the vid is around find it yourself.
>>
>>131432664
Sold off to the slavers in the Middle East. Most likely Saudi Arabia or Israel. After too much attention, they already disposed of her.
>>
>>131438566
So >>131436244 was telling the truth lol
>>
>>131432664
it isn't that much of a mystery. while there isn't any proof, the Dutch guy who was the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance is in jail somewhere in South America for murdering some other girl a few years later. most people are aware that he and his nigger friends probably had something to do with it but got away with it because of his influential dad, bungled investigation.
>>
>>131438566
Peter R. de Vries. He tricked him into confessing on a hidden camera while driving in a car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7FDOq5_0oE
>>
>>131432971
It got ratings much like the muh russia shit got people to watch CNN for a little bit.
>>
>>131438831

this seems most likely. any evidence or additional details?
>>
>>131436986
He was a judge

Vandersloot is the one who killed her
>>
>>131439034
>This
Then he killed a chick in Preu
>>
>>131432664
I burried her under the hotel for joran
>>
Great thread btw guys.

Now if only I could kidnap and fuck Elizabeth Smart
>>
File: IMG_1516.jpg (54KB, 465x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
54KB, 465x494px
T3 John Connor killed Natalee Holloway sunuvabitch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7ZxY8bOPs
>>
>>131436244
FUCK YOU BEAT ME TO IT

Anyway it was ´just´ a murder, and the media coudn´t stop talking about it for some reason, leading to conspiracy theories.
>>
>>131432664
She ended up crab food after she was murdered
>>
>>131443216
>A relative of the Bush family.
>Don't know why the media is hyping this murder
>Who the fuck is Flores? Just some Peruvian tramp.
>>
small town white grill on vacation, partied, got drunk af, agreed to have sex with multiple guys, things got out of hand when she became lucid and realized she was now a damaged whore no decent man would ever want to marry, ended up dead. Meh.
>>
File: 1488403392919.png (23KB, 415x405px) Image search: [Google]
1488403392919.png
23KB, 415x405px
>>131436244
Klassieker
>>
She paid the toll.
>>
>>131432664
she was killed by Van der Sloot, only a fucking mong couldn't figure that out. Apparently it also gave Sloot the thrill of his life so he'd repeat it and kill again and then get caught
>>
>>131447642
This anon gets it. Young naive degenerate white teenager (but good Christian lol) goes to Aruba on loosely-chaperoned school trip, and ends up dead after a night of drunken drug-fueled whoring. And all the people around her hold themselves pure and blameless while blaming the drunk, drug-addled guys who were sharing her.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.