[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of these things is not like the others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2398.jpg (186KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2398.jpg
186KB, 1024x682px
One of these things is not like the others
>>
Me third from left.
>>
>>131431059

That bitch needs to hurry up and die and Kennedy needs to retire.

If Trump gets to pick two more that might actually save the nation for a few more decades.
>>
>>131431059
>midget
>Drumpf
>nigger
Which one, anon?
>>
trump because he's not a justice?
>>
>>131431059
why is the cleaning lady in the photo?
>>
>>131432354
I was referring to the goblin third from the left
>>
Someone give me a quick rundown on Sotomayor
>>
>>131431059
Is it the cheeto standing in the middle?
>>
>>131432625
QUICK RUNDOWN LOL
>>
>>131432718
>MUH ORANGE CHEETOH
>MUH RACIST SEXIST BIGOT
>MUH DRUMPF
>>
Time to gas the kikes.
>>
>>131432354

That "nigger" is literally the most conservative right wing member of the court. He was appointed by Bush 1 to fuck with democrats. There's a reason why Thomas was the one who swore in Pence as VP and why Thomas Alito and Gorsuch all dissented the recent ruling for not going far enough in trumps favor
>>
File: 15TABLEJP3-superJumbo[1].jpg (417KB, 2048x1369px) Image search: [Google]
15TABLEJP3-superJumbo[1].jpg
417KB, 2048x1369px
You know you would..
>>
>>131432895
So. Fucking. Based.
But seriously, based black man.
>>
>>131432895
Yeah, I know who that nigger is.
>>
>>131432485

That's Bader-Ginsberg.

The hyphenated name alone should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>131431059
Anthony Cumia on the far left.
>>
>>131432625

She thinks her race and sex gives her valuable input on legal cases
>>
>>131433013

Who is this Hebrew semen-demon?
>>
>>131431059
Yeah, Gorsuch is the only Christian on the SCOTUS. The rest are Jews and Catholics.
>>
>>131432625
Said the court needed a "wise Latina" to make good decisions in the future. In actuality, she's just a liberal vote. She never strays from voting the liberal side of the argument.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.