[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCOTUS won't hear 2A challenge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot.png (319KB, 1185x912px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
319KB, 1185x912px
California and SCOTUS, YES!!!!

Why do gun owners think they have a right to walk around with guns in public?

http://ktla.com/2017/06/26/in-refusing-to-hear-2nd-amendment-case-supreme-court-allows-californias-limits-on-concealed-carry-to-stand/
>>
>>131428544
>>131428544
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-court-handguns-california-20170626-story.html

This is fucking nuts. The 9th circuit court ruling was based not the fact that the tyrannical British gov banned concealed carry in public. The only reason this case even happened is because CA also bans open carry now. So you can't open carry and you can't concealed carry. What right to bear arms?
>>
>>131430607

They will only be able to put it off for so long and it is to their detriment as the SC is likely to get more conservative in the years to come. Be patient.
>>
>>131431711
anon, I love your optimism, but it was a 7-2 decline... We will never again be allowed to bear arms in the golden state.
>>
>>131432460

California is not part of the US. Ethnically its Mexican, culturally its Jewish.Your laws do not apply there.
>>
This is fucking bullshit

>CA law criminalizes open carry and unlicensed conceal carry
>Sheriff Bill "Faggot" Gore refuses to give out permits unless you give his re-election campaign money
>no ability for us to carry in any fashion
>9th circuit and SCOTUS think this does not violate right of individuals to keep and bear arms

Fucking REEEEEEEE
>>
>>131432772
This will be precedent and will spread like wildfire
>>
>>131428544
this is a pretty good read http://citizensjournal.us/ninth-circuit-en-banc-anti-second-amendment-decision-in-peruta-v-san-diego/
>>
>>131433830
Then they wont be able to ignore it forever.
>>
>>131433830

Its only precedent for the 9th circuit, denial of cert means absolutely nothing for the rest of the nation
>>
No one wants to talk about it. Not even SCOTUS.

Doomed.
>>
>>131434461
WTF I"M FUCKIN MAD NOW
>>
What this probably means is that the four conservative justices were uncertain about how Kennedy would vote...and the four liberal justices were also unsure. Rather than risk getting a ruling they disagree with, they declined to rule at all. Wait until Trump gets more justices, then this whole dynamic will change.
>>
>>131437541
lol that actually makes some sense anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.