[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 168x94px)
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 168x94px
I fucking hate that this is happening. Tell me how to be a good kike and put an end to this.

Without killing myself/other Jews
>>
nice post you fucking faggot
>>
>>131426839
stupid jew. so much for you faggots being muh smart gods chosen people you cant even create a thread properly. fucking gas yourself and then your family
>>
Instead of insulting me tell me how to post a youtube video you fucking nazi
>>
File: 1497647204941.gif (2MB, 300x168px)
1497647204941.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>131426839
>>131427258
fuck off kike, you will burn in hell
>>
What's hell if not Europe right now?
>>
>>131427258
Post the link in the text, not in the title.

You arminian genocide denier.
>>
>>131428168
Thank you.

Spreading the hatred of Jews- good Nazi

Insulting a Jew that tries to help- bad Nazi

/pol/ is full of retards, not white saviors.
>>
>>131428488
are you larping as a newfag or what?
If you havnt been here for a while then why are you here? (Serious question)
>>
>>131428488
You're here, aren't you?
>>
>>131430624

Well, you can insult me if you want. I heard how this site behaves. But at least insult me *and* give something interesting to think about, like other posts iv'e seen here.
>>
>>131428911

I know this site is known for far-right political beliefs. I saw this video of Immigrants assaulting truck drivers in France and it angered me. I thought I could be red pilled
>>
>>131431583
The best thing you can do is stop sympathizing with the goyim. It's unnatural for you to care about us and our problems. You caring about us is as bad to your people as our women caring about brown people is bad to our people. Just care about your own people and fuck the rest, we only exist for you to exploit and profit, don't let this moment of weakness compel you to start down a path wherein you give up your advantage and birthright.
If you can't get over how bad it makes you feel, then at least find a way to profit off spreading awareness of the outrage, like Ezra Levant did.
But it's nice of you to care about our well-being, it is a sign of a good pet owner that you don't want to abuse your pets
>>
>>131431583
Good luck with that.
Our problem stems from the diaspora and their libcuck pets.

If you want to help, find a way to shame them for fucking up everyone elses country and giving all jews a bad name. I dont think it would work though because they seem to have taken their own poison and legitimately believe the bullshit they preach. Ive even seen a jew denounce Israel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.