[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, is this, dare I say, /ourguy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4786.jpg (252KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4786.jpg
252KB, 500x679px
https://youtu.be/cPu2Ee5uklw[Open]

Serbian guerilla journalist Teša Tešanović did an interview with this fine Italian gentleman in Teheran, Iran.

They touch on multiple subjects such as the Parallel Ghost Reality manufactured by Holywood with the help of the Pentagon, the 9/11 and Sandy Hook false flags/ hoaxes, and the RED PILL.

Apart from the introduction, the interview is in English.

Have a listen, and enjoy.

>Roberto Quaglia (born 1962) is an Italian science fiction writer. Many of his works have been translated and published in Romania, and some have also been translated into English, Russian, Spanish, French, Czech, Hungarian and Dutch.

>Quaglia has held a variety of jobs, among them photographer, owner and barman of a pub, internet entrepreneur and politician. From the beginning of 1995 to the end of 1997 he was a Councilor in Genoa. Since 1989, he has been active in science fiction fandom, and since 2002 he has been vice-chairman of the European Science Fiction Society, the organization which coordinates the annual Eurocon science fiction convention.

>2009 - Eurocon ESFS Award for Best European Writer
>2010 - BSFA Award for best short story for "The Beloved Time of Their Life"
>>
>>131421487
bump.

also tl;dr pl0x
>>
>>131421733
>They touch on multiple subjects such as the Parallel Ghost Reality manufactured by Holywood with the help of the Pentagon, the 9/11 and Sandy Hook false flags/ hoaxes, and the RED PILL.

This is pretty much tl;dr... but I'll do ya a favor ;)

Roberto is a science-fiction autor and 9/11 investigator. Now, I haven't read his book "The Myth of 9/11", but you can deduce from the title that his approach is more metaphysical in scope, or should I say, more ontological, because he names 9/11 as the creation myth of the Orwelian dystopia we live in.

He goes on to quote a french documentary about the Holywood- Pentagon relationship, and how Pentagon "advises" Holywood on movie-scripts and provides ships and planes for movie-shoots.

Hope this helps, but you should checkit out. I'd like to get your two-cents on it, Janez ;)
>>
>>131421487
Stop posting this siht you fucking idiot

Teša Tešanović is a fucking idiot and anything he does or anyone he interviews is also fucking retarded
>>
>>131422983
Bru, watch it first.
I dislike Teša as well, that doesn't mean his guests aren't correct..
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.