[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life is parasitic and selfish by design

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Notice how plants rely on sunlight to live? Or how one lifeform feeds off another? Or how you first relied on your parents and now your boss? Its not natural to be self-reliant and independent.

You are a parasite.
>>
>>131420036
Jesus Christ you really do not know what a parasite actually is
>>
Not only is it not natural but impossible because you cant do everything you need to live intelligently by yourself. This is where the species thing comes to its own. You need people but shouldnt really care if they need you unless it concerns your survival and this is intelligent design.
>>
File: jew_gooood_goy.gif (323KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jew_gooood_goy.gif
323KB, 500x375px
>>131420036
>Its not natural to be self-reliant and independent.
Thanks for that rabbi
>>
The body uses other bodies to maintain its existence and the other bodies do the same. Selflessness is bs. If you were selfless you'd drop dead or join a political party to fool people you care about them since you refuse to care for yourself.
>>
>>131421044
and with that party you will create a society where you teach children to think of others before themselves and thus a state is formed - the enemy of the free thinker.
>>
>>131421044
you would think a state is helping us live proper but its a hivemind, a substitite for the individual animal parasite. And ironically the real parasites are thd inhabitants of the state - pretending to care for each other when they are clambering over each other and feeling bad about it and wondering why crime exists.
>>
>>131421044
>The body uses other bodies to maintain its existence and the other bodies do the same
That's symbiosis you cunt
>either burger education or mexican intellectual
>>
>>131421879
sugar words for selfishness
>>
>>131421879
if you are so symbiotic with others why do you wage wars for territory and resources? You dont give a damn about them as long as it will give you more food.
>>
you assume the state has the answers for your life but its just a collection of people who cant think for themselves and teaches you to be the same. You need people but first you need yourself fully and such a journey is scary when all this time you are taught to live for others and to think not for yourself.
>>
>>131421985
And parasytism is an edgy word for little shits
What's your point?
That people rely on other to survive?
WOW
I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT
I WONDER WHY WE FORMED TRIBES AND CITIES
>>
Please dummy, can you take one minute to look around and actually engage your brain? Everthing in our reality is interdependent (parasitic). From cellular inner workings to natural laws, all life, even galactic structures.
>>
>>131423316
>tribes and cities
to practice selflessness and 'good' will
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.