[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPERATION END IMMIGRATION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: America Prime.png (583KB, 4200x3105px)
America Prime.png
583KB, 4200x3105px
Alright lads, let's actually do something instead of sitting on our asses wondering how to save the white race, here in America there are some good Congressman out there who can help us out. Plus, from my own experience, my Congressman have an option for them to write back to you.

To end the Immigration Act of 1965 we need to mass spam our Congressman to end this bill so we can bring it to attention. The vast majority of whites don't want immigrants and I'm sure that if we brought this to attention the majority would want it repealed.

I made a template to send to your Congressman here: https://pastebin.com/LdnnEzAg

Be sure to add or remove stuff you don't want to make it look different.

Also, if you want, go ahead and call them and bring up Immigration statistics and your own experience dealing with immigrants where you are. Let's bring give this national attention.
>>
>>131416636
this is without including mexicans
>>
File: bill cosby.jpg (91KB, 900x900px)
bill cosby.jpg
91KB, 900x900px
>>131416636
Not only this, but we can create an immigration system who's goal is to keep the us from becoming a third world society.

The bill should stipulate:

Only those from western countries (UK, Ireland, France, Andorra, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Monaco, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, the Faeroe Islands, Iceland, Greece, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong should be allowed to immigrate to the united states.

These countries will be chosen because:
1. They have a high standard of living.
2. They have a transparent and non corrupt system of goverment.
3. They are liberal democracies.
The addition of the asian countries will act as a bolster against the arguments that this immigration ban will ban anyone but whites. The entire of Eastern Europe will be banned while hundreds of millions of asians will be allowed into the country.
>>
>>131420200
Or we could, you know, not have any immigrants to show we're our own people and we can live without them much like Japan and China.
>>
>>131416636
Nice initiative AmeriBurgerBro, I wish there was more people like you in some countries of Europe...
>>
File: 1498451988232.jpg (112KB, 485x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498451988232.jpg
112KB, 485x428px
>Implying you will get a bunch of anime addicted NEETs to step away from the computer.
>>
>>131421435
Let's not forget this is the same board that went to the ends of the Earth just to get a flag from an actor in the middle of nowhere, I'm sure they can open up a new tab and write to their Congressman.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.