[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women in Saudi Arabia are oppres-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: worldhappinessreport.jpg (495KB, 1047x964px) Image search: [Google]
worldhappinessreport.jpg
495KB, 1047x964px
>Women in Saudi Arabia are oppres-
>>
>>131414887
Didn't know goats are allowed to vote.
>>
>>131414887

Women don't vote for anything in SA, you moron.
>>
Probably because if they told the truth they'd be killed.

I can't believe people honestly believe Koranic Law is equal
>>
File: 1498173406560.png (116KB, 512x552px) Image search: [Google]
1498173406560.png
116KB, 512x552px
>>131414887

>vote yes or we'll rape your daughter
>>
islam does totally respect women desu
>>
>>131414887
> implying she didn't say what she was told to say
Bitch, please.
>>
>>131416732
Muslims respect other Muslims' women, but not their own.
>>
>>131416987

the Prophet says: "The best of you(men) is the one who is best to his wife".

islam mentions that women are inferior to men but that we still have to treat them well and educate them the right way so that they dont turn into some degenerates drunken bitches, all /pol/ agree with that but you still hating on islam .
>>
>>131417499
That's because you're taking it too far.
Chopping off girls' clits? Seriously?
>>
>>131417805
not obligatory i dont think it is even a recommandation
dont fall into kikes propaganda

+Abu Dawood (5271) narrated from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcisions in Madeenah and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.”

sry for citing these islamics
>>
>>131414887

Only stupid people are happy.
>>
>>131418489
It's not the only reason.
First of all, we don't believe in Allah. Second, Christianity is at the core of every European country maybe with a few irrelevant exceptions in the Balkans. Third, our values are barely compatible because Jesus and Muhammad are the opposite of each other, one preaches peace and the other one is a warlord. And last, but not least, Islam is the religion of generally quite detestable savage mud people, fucking goats, blowing themselves up, destroying their countries and now ours. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>131414887
>be happy or I beat you to death.

Explains a lot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.