[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a common sense thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1498499331816.jpg (38KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498499331816.jpg
38KB, 960x960px
Can we get a common sense thread?
>>
i deem it common sense that op is a fag
>>
>>131413304
I second this.
>>
>>131413304
Yeah, can't argue with that. Only common sense posted so far in this thread.
>>
>>131412164
Everything in that picture is unironically true
>>
>>131412164
>common sense
>on pol
>>
>>131413304
The most common of sense.
>>
>>131412164
1. Yes
2. Better than HIllary
3. Funded privately or by State taxes
4. Yes
5. It's not the victims fault but there is generally a lot of wrong decisions made by a victim that led them into the situation.
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. New feminism certainly seems like it's about female superiority.
9. True, also most Muslims are indifferent or support Terrorism.
10. It's founded on christian morality. USA has no official language or religion.

OP is a big fucking faggot.
>>
>>131413304
/thread
>>
>>131412164

>Climate change is real
Yep, but it isn't the catastrophe you probably believe.

>Trump is a terrible choice
>Choice
No such thing. In American politics choice is just an illusion.

>Planned Parenthood should be funded.
No, they're morally wrong in abortion and also make plenty of money on their own without my tax dollars being wasted.

>Breastfeeding is natural
Yeah, no shit. But that doesn't make it a decent thing to do in public.

>Rape, which can happen to males and females, is never the victim's fault.
True, but that doesn't mean that the victim could have done something to help prevent the crime from occurring. Such as carrying a firearm.

>Homosexuals deserve human rights
Yep. And they have them in the West, so maybe whine somewhere else.

>Transgender people are their preferred gender
If they were their preferred gender this wouldn't be a controversial subject. They're not, and feeding that delusion isn't healthy for anyone.

>Feminism isn't about female superiority
Then why do they specifically attempt to handicap men for the benefit of women?

>Most Muslims aren't terrorists
True, but they do follow a religion that advocates for the murder of non-believers. They follow a prophet who was a pedophile warlord who had absolutely no honor.

>Oh, and the United States is not a Christian nation
It is indeed secular, but that doesn't mean that the values imbued in the Constitution aren't derived from Christian values. They clearly are.
>>
>>131412164
>It's debatable
>also debatable, but he's leagues better than Clinton.
>No. I refuse to give my money to baby killers. The only time I'd EVER agree with abortion is if the baby somehow threatens the mother's life or if it will be stillborn.
>agree
>They deserve the same rights as everyone else. But they should keep it in the bedroom. Also, no adoption, it's statistically shown to fuck kids up
>They're whatever gender they were born as until they can get the hormones and surgery to fully transition. Also, 2 genders ONLY.
>Neo-feminism is.
>Most terrorists are Muslims. And Islamic culture is incompatable with western culture.
>It was founded with Christian values but still respects the freedom of religion
Debate me fag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.