[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charleston attorney chimps out over Confederate flag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Confederate.png (471KB, 777x397px)
Confederate.png
471KB, 777x397px
>A 44-year-old white female has been arrested in Charleston for a criminal rampage over a novelty Confederate flag license plate. It took place yesterday at the Charleston Battery, a popular area for tourists.

>Lee Ann Walters is accused of tearing a novelty license plate off of a truck. Then she backed into the driver, causing a knee injury, and fled the scene. Witnesses say she nearly wrecked her car into concrete pylons trying to flee. She had children in the car with her.

>The victim was able to write down her license plate number and she was quickly apprehended. Walters has been charged with fleeing the scene with injury and malicious injury to real property.

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/woman-charged-after-tearing-confederate-flag-off-truck-hitting-man
>>
>>131412117
Dumb cunt.
>>
>>131412117
>women
>>
File: nigger-baby-doll.jpg (23KB, 255x382px) Image search: [Google]
nigger-baby-doll.jpg
23KB, 255x382px
>>131412117

How much you wanna bet that her brats are half-nigger?
>>
>>131412117
Dumb maggot
>>
>>131412117
Something not quite right with that one.
>>
Probably some Yankee transplant. They never seem to be able to keep their opinions to themselves. I understand chimping out over a rebel flag in Boston, but what autist moves to South Carolina and then chimps out over one.
>>
Have fun in jail, I'm sure all the blacks will greet you with YAS QUEEN SLAY
*entire prison applauds*
>>
>>131413148
They think the Union took few casualties in the war and that all the Rebels were murdered except for a few that somehow still exist. She attacked because she thought she could get away with it.

I regularly find people who don't know that the Union didn't want niggers to have equal rights with whites in Union states or that they lost about 300,000 men fighting the war.

It's fun to taunt such people about the slaughter of the plains Indians by General Sherman. They don't know about that either. They only like Sherman because his army killed southerners, their wives and children. They go deer in the headlights when Sherman's post Civil War career is laughed about.
>>
>>131414311
I love southerners who get assblasted whenever Sherman is brought up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.