[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 36

File: Brotherhood-in-Islam.jpg (35KB, 436x329px) Image search: [Google]
Brotherhood-in-Islam.jpg
35KB, 436x329px
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action". - Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

How will racists ever recover from this?
>>
MOhammed was a faggot
>>
But women can fug right off
>>
>>131410711
Wrong. Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam.
>>
So why are mudslimes so extraordinarily racist?
>>
>>131410477
I think that the terrorists attacking the UK probably have a legitimate grievance but apart from that I think muslims in general are bad people.
>>
>>131411162
Any Muslim that's racist isn't following his religion correctly.
>>
>>131411803
>>131411162
They arnt supposed to be racist. They are supposed to hate non muslims. Non muslims arnt "clean".
>>
File: 1467756316917.png (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467756316917.png
148KB, 800x600px
>>131410477
>pedophile barbarian warlord that slaughtered millions was multicultural

hmmmm..... really.... makes ya think....
>>
>>131412246
Why are so many Americans ignorant?
>slaughtered millions
LOL
>>
>>131410477
>"All mankind is from Adam and Eve"
so we are just a really big incest family after all
>>
>>131412397
he literally purged pagans from the middle east fuck off you sandnigger subhuman
>>
>>131412397
Also if a woman doesnt wear a headscarf she is "indecent" a whore in other words.

Muslims hate all non muslims.
>>
>>131412661
Muslims think your mothers, sisters and daughters are whores.
>>
>>131412528
You said millions. I'm not a "sandnigger" either. You are nothing but a fool.
>>
>>131412397
r/UnitedKingdom

fuck off
>>
Bbbbbut Mormons say blacks were burnt for being bad. Makes me want to convert to Islam. At least Muhammad wasn't a false prophet like the blasphemous Joseph Smith
>>
>>131410477
The bible says niggers are a beast of the field
>>
>>131412859
Why mate? It seems like you're salty that Muhammad(pbuh) made one of the most profound statements of all time.
>>
>>131412876
Muhammed is a false prophet, God never spoke to him just "an angel of light" the bible warned 500 years before Islam that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light
>>
>>131410477
We can use this to blax the arabs?
>pbuh
>>
>>131410477
Good arabs are no better than niggers.
>>
>>131413043
No, Joseph Smith is a false prophet. Muhammad was trying to fix your broken Christianity but you're too thickheaded and blasphemous to listen
>>
>>131413043
Wrong. The Bible mentions in many places about the coming of Muhammad(pbuh).

Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God's revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa'ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Mecca).

Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba'ca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth." Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar. Who is Ke'dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.
>>
>>131410477
>just as long as all of them follow my shitty religion I won't kill them
t. sandnigger
>>
>>131410477
It's in the Qu'ran that blacks are pigs.
>>
>>131414082
Liar.
>>
>>131413748
Muhammed never once spoke to God how is he a prophet?
>>131413857
it doesn't mention Muhammed but it does say this

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>>
File: iq5.jpg (44KB, 580x381px) Image search: [Google]
iq5.jpg
44KB, 580x381px
>>131410477

> no superiority
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4
>>
>>131411017
Doesn't change the fact he liked to bum fuck men and also little girls

FAGGOT im gonna go take a shit on your quran
>>
muh peaceful verses that surely aren't superseded by later verses.
>>
>>131413857
Exactly. American Christians have become so tolerant of duplicitousness (lying) that they can't even understand the Bible anymore. Lying iand blasphemy are now integral parts of US culture. Just look at Washington, DC.
>>
>>131414457
The proof is in the Koran
The Koran says the trinity is Mary, Jesus and God
If the Koran is God's word, why wouldn't God know something this simple? This is a HUGE man made error
Not only that but the Koran says Miriam, the sister of Moses gave birth to Jesus, that's impossible
>>
>>131414548
Kill yourself
>>
>>131414655
>Muh I use abrogation as I wish to because it doesn't fit my opinion on Islam
>Muh I don't even know that it's not a verse

>>131414783
>>131414457
Both kill yourselves, these so called "errors" are weak af and of course have been answered.
The Quran doesn't say the Trinity is Mary Jesus and God.
Internet templars are so dumb I swear.
>>
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.
>>
File: 1498382610339.png (797KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1498382610339.png
797KB, 666x666px
>>131410477
>Britain
>>
>>131412709

Judah identified his daughter in law as a whoe specifically because she wore a head dress, covering her face.

Old Testament associated head scarfs with whoredom.

In the end of the day, muslims are just jew wannabe gnostics, probably formed by gnostic antichrist jews that fled the retribution against them done by the roman hordes
>>
>>131415012
Quran 4:171
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
>>
>>131410477
By not worshipping your demon heralded by a pedophile named Mohammed (piss be upon him).
>>
>>131410477
Like I give a fuck what any book from the Desert Saga has to say.
>>
>>131415272
Exactly and? Where does He say that Mary is part of any Trinity? Can't you read you dumbass?
He only said "And do ot say, "Three"; desist" nowhere it is written "Do not say Three and do not associate Mary with Me"

Gosh. High level autism here. Or just plain dishonesty.
>>
>>131415012
Atleast be honest, the Mecca Muhammed was surprising peaceful while Medina Muhammed quickly changed - the Mecca verses that contradict the later verses are abrogated.
>>
>>131415228
I am an atheist. For me this is not one religion vs another. This is muslims walking around looking at all non muslim women like we look at a low class woman trying to sell her body.
Anyone who thinks like that about your friends and family is not your friend. Its your enemy.

I can probably coexist with christianty. I cannot coexist with Islam. Unless islam is totally warped by western capitalism, which is the plan of course.
>>
>>131415502
Quran 5:116
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

>O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides

Better?
>>
>>131415450
Muhammad (pbuh) was the greatest man to ever walk the earth. Your claims are baseless.
>>
File: 1487097317278.jpg (65KB, 572x408px) Image search: [Google]
1487097317278.jpg
65KB, 572x408px
>>131415450
>Implying we worship Muhammad (sala alayhi wa salam)
>Implying he was a pedophile

May Allah enhance your suffering in Hell.
"And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]"
>>
>>131410477
must be why all the greatest countries are muslim majority. brotherhood ftw! racists btfo!
>>
>>131415621
What's the problem with that?
>>
Mohammad was an equal opportunity killer. No doubt.
>>
>>131415531
Aaaand here we go again. You just swallow the cum of what the internet islamologist say and spit it here. Fucking dumb.

There is no contradiction. There is violence & there is peace, this is not contradiction, you need contextualization.
Makkah -> Peace in peaceful contexts
Madinah -> Violence in violent contexts

>>131415621
>>O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides

Implying this means : >The holy trinity is mother Mary and Jesus

Lurk moar, dumbass. And for the record, Mary was indeed taken as a deity. Hell even worse nowadays, she's taken as the mother of God astaghfirullah
>>
>>131415676
The paedophile stuff is quite irrelevant. Poltical marriages were common back then. Most western countries had leaders that were married to prepubescent children. Did they have sex? Who knows. It wasnt a big deal back then. Those girls had security which is the whole point of keeping young girls away from sex.

My problem is with the attititude of muslims themselves. Most of them are trash. Of course if you describe islam as perfection then its perfect. No muslims come close to those ideals. Random Euros who mind their own business come closer in all ways except being pious.
>>
>>131410477
If you open any English translation of the Qu'ran, it will tell you straight up in the translator's note that English is a shit language, that Arabic is the best language ever, and the only language anyone should speak is Arabic.

Furthermore, Islam is culturally intolerant. It will demand that it's adherents drop their previous name and take new Arabic names, dress in Arabic fashion, eat Arabic cuisine, and effectively become an Arab.

Finally, the only people who can actually lead Islam and speak for it - regardless if Shia or Sunni - are Arab relatives of the Meccan trade family that started the whole thing. You can not speak for the faith at all if you're not Arab.

So no, it's a chauvinist religion. Which is perfectly fine by me, it can be that way if it wants. But I don't want it here for that same reason.
>>
>>131415949
What is the context?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 720x600px
>>131415628
>>131415676
May whatever God exists forgive you for spreading the vile words of Pedophile Mohammed (piss be upon him).
>>
>>131416021
Muslims aren't perfect, but Islam is.
>>
>>131416220
Its perfect just like how capitalism and communism are perfect.
>>
>>131416021
I know, I'm ex-catholic so I know that child brides were common, you can find plenty on the Bible.

It really depends, I know only arab Muslims and they really are intelligent & respectful, but those living in the suburbs (except the religious ones) are indeed trash and need to be educated on their religion.
It's a little bit like the christians friend I had since childhood, they're mostly christians by name & don't practice.
>>
>>131416021
I know, I'm ex-catholic so I know that child brides were common, you can find plenty on the Bible.

It really depends, I know only arab Muslims and they really are intelligent & respectful, but those living in the suburbs (except the religious ones) are indeed trash and need to be educated on their religion.
It's a little bit like the christians friend I had since childhood, they're mostly christians by name & don't practice nor believe. Those kind of Muslims practice & believe but mostly bc of their name.

>>131416123
>Furthermore, Islam is culturally intolerant. It will demand that it's adherents drop their previous name and take new Arabic names, dress in Arabic fashion, eat Arabic cuisine, and effectively become an Arab.

Lmao just shut up please just... Arab culture is close to Islam bc Islam came to arabs first but can perfectly fit to other cultures. Southern Asians proved that.

Quran is literally multicultural.
>>
>>131415787
You believe Mary is a deity, she was never seen as one by Christianity
>>131415949
Mary worship didn't start until the year 431 at the council of Ephesus, this is the first time she was called Mother of God. During Muhammeds time this was still a new concept, it wasn't widespread as today with the Catholic Church's teachings being so spread around the globe, in fact the patriarch of Constantinople argued that Mary is the mother of Christ, not the mother of God, this idea of Mary being the mother of God was a Roman invention, I imagine Muhammed would have been more familiar with the Asian beliefs not the Roman ones.
>>
>>131416218
She had reached puberty before any intercourse took place. From a Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression at all.
>>
>>131416373
I tried being a good little liberal and to give everyone a chance. I have found blacks and young muslim men to have bad attitudes. Worse than everyone else.

A lot like the attitudes you find on /pol/ but they cant seperate normal male aggressive feelings from their thoughts and real life.
>>
perhaps not all humanoids are to be considered part of "mankind"
>>
File: race.jpg (12KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
race.jpg
12KB, 300x224px
>>131410477
>no superiority
>>
>>131410477
Outside, in the real world, arabs are the most racist people. They are right of course but stil.
>>
>>131416525
Child brides didn't exist in Christianity,

1 Corinthians 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

This was written about 2,000 years ago
>>
>>131416762
>except by piety and good action
you're so blinded by ignorance that you can't read a sentence correctly
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 720x540px
>>131416666
>it's ok to rape a 9 year old if it bleeds
Kys hyper Satan.
>>
>>131416975
>Child brides didn't exist in Christianity,
In the Bible yes it does
>>
>>131416912
Well certainty no superiority in terms of honour/respect that is deserved.
>>
>>131410477
muhammed owned black slaves. called them raisinheads. (Hadith no.662, vol 1). how will islam recover from this?
>>
>>131417280
>how will islam recover from this
“Feed them from the same food you eat, clothe them from the same clothes you wear, and do not torture the creation of Allah Almighty.”

>rainsinheads
Yes and this guy he named raisinheads was given power by Muhammad (sa) to control an army of non-blacks
>>
File: 1497890288300.jpg (119KB, 795x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497890288300.jpg
119KB, 795x960px
The Muslim world has enslaved and castrated African Blacks for a thousand years. The only reason it stopped on an overt, government level was because of, you guessed it, American intervention.

I mean it, Black slaves were castrated as soon as they were bought by Arabs. That's why the Middle East doesn't have the nigger problems the US has.

I mean, I'm not saying you guys were wrong in your treatment of blacks, but it shows your "multiculturalism" for the lie it is.

Not to even mention the whole slavery thing in itself, which according to "moderate" Mudslimes supposedly is banned by the Quran, but at the same time mentioned and legalised a hundred fucking times over in that disgusting, self-contradictory pile of used toilet paper.

Did I mention there are slaves in Saudi and Lybia right fucking now? Black, White sex slaves, you name it. You Muslims are two hundred years behind Europe, and its unlikely you'll ever change as long as you unthinkingly cowtow to that ridiculous religion of yours.
>>
>>131417179
Show me the scripture, it says there you can't marry a woman unless she pass the flower of her age, this means she had her menstruation and can get pregnant, at that age she is considered an adult woman and unlike today women in the past had this much later.
>>
>>131417701
De Robigne Mortimer Bennett says that the book ‘History of Joseph the Carpenter,’ was believed and genuine by Early Evangelical Church. Not just that, he also mentions when Joseph married Mary, she was 12 years old and he was 90 years old. At the end of his statement on ‘History of Joseph the Carpenter,’ he states, “These statements should undoubtedly be taken with many grains of allowance.” Here, he himself agrees that the statements where it mentions that Joseph was 90-year-old when he married 12 Mary is true, and should be accepted.
>>
>>131410477
muhammed is a faggot and he is dead
>>
>>131410477
Adam is Eve is really about trees, and how we evolved from plants.
>>
>>131410477
"Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah’s Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us."

"The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast."

"Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them."

"I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks."
>>
>>131410477
Lies.
God created Adam in the third day and the rest of mankind in the sixth.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 960x520px
>>131417770
>Early Evangelical
>>
File: 1377226392642.png (807KB, 1378x647px) Image search: [Google]
1377226392642.png
807KB, 1378x647px
>>131410477
The Arabic word for blacks is literally slave or something.
>>
>>131410477
Thats cool that you believe that while allowing slavery.

If God is our Father and loves each of us, I'm glad he taught you guys all those neat beliefs on how to murder your brothers and sisters.
>>
>>131410477
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
>>
>>131417628
I like the little face in the cartoon muslim, he looks pretty surprised to be sexin' a goat.
>>
>>131417628
>The Muslim world has enslaved and castrated African Blacks for a thousand years. The only reason it stopped on an overt, government level was because of, you guessed it, American intervention.

W.R.O.N.G

First - It was Arab slave trade.
Now was the trade Muslim? - No. Indeed the Arab slave trade was composed of : Arab Muslims, Mizrahi Jews, Berber tribes, Persians and even Chinese and Malays.

Is it enough to qualify it as Islamic? No. Arabs are 20% of the Islamic global population.

The thing is that Arabs expelled a lot of blacks and didn't let them reproduce in their lands and mostly sent them to Jumhūriyyat al-Sūdān

TL;DR >do not assume the fact that white slavery was awful so put the fault on arabs and say "Muslims"
Kek.
>>131417701
>Had her menstruations
Girls can have their menstruations at the age of 10 bro.
>>
>>131410477
once again the child fucking monster has been proven wrong by observable facts. hes definitely in hell right now
>>
>>131417770
Can you show me what the bible says? I asked for scripture, not what some guy believes.
>>
>>131410477
>>131417947
"Holy Prophet said: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards Hell and I don't care."

“Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed."

"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
If you read the Quran you will find out that the devil is a Black man, and Jesus(Isa) is White.
>>
>>131410477
Fake quote made up in the 80s or 90s.

Muslims constantly lie about Islam. They just cannot admit how utterly backwards their cult is in reality.
>>
>>131418205
Did you read my post? In the past the average age was much higher, we have a lot more hormones in our food that mess with puberty. In 1900 in America the average age of first menstruation was 14 years old, in 1860 in Germany it was 16 years old. Now imagine 2,000 years ago
>>
>>131416525
>Southern Asians proved that.
In which way? Dressing up as Arabs with the hijab and the robe, or adopting Arabic as the state language?

And tell me, if Islam is so culturally adaptable, why doesn't it adapt to Western culture? There's lots of Western clothing that is modest. There are long dresses for girls. There are suits for men. Why does Islam in the West demand it's men and women dress like Bedouin LARPers? Why does it insist on Western converts dropping their names? Why does it insist on eating Arabic food instead of adapting local cuisine (what, for example, is haram about a lamb hotpot)? Why, exactly, does it design it's mosques like they came out of the fucking desert and not using traditional architecture?

This is the main problem with Islam. I guarantee you that if Islam allowed it's Western converts to keep their names, dress modestly using their own cultural traditions, and generally just adapt the faith to the culture rather than wholesale importing fucking sandnigger shit, then it would be hugely popular among traditionally minded people. As such, it's - correctly - seen for what it really is, a mere tool in a culture war waged by Arabs against everyone else.
>>
>>131417947
>thinks hadith not even racist is enough to label Islam as racist

“O mankind! We created you from male and female and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily, the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is he who is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is fully informed.”

(Sura Hujurat, verse 13)

“From among Allah’s signs are the creation of heaven and the earth and the difference of your tongues and the variation of your colours.”
(Sura Rum, verse 22)
>>
>>131418110
Ephesians New International Version (NIV)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.
>>
>>131418458
>Dressing up as Arabs with the hijab and the robe
That's where you're wrong.
Yes they got the hijab but their clothes are really ethnic

>why doesn't it adapt to Western culture?
It only depends on what you mean by Islam & by Western culture.
The father of Marine Le Pen said that the five pillars of Islam are really compatible with the French nationalism.
Also you might remember that Western """culture""" is cucked by its core & allows degeneracy prohibited in the three abrahamic faiths.

The changing of names is mostly in order to begin "a new life". I'm a convert and I still have a French name.
>>
>>131418458
Islam is a religion based for a large part on Arab tribal customs.

Of coyrse, Muslims will deny this.
>>
>>131418205
At its beginning Islam was indeed mostly Arabic, you lying piece of goatshit. The very beginnings of Islam are mired in slavery, the two, Islam and the practice of slavery, basically grew up together, and slavery was and is practised EVERYWHERE in the Islamic world to a far greater extent than it was ever practised by Europeans. Also, do I understand correctly that you imply Arabs to be White? Fucking toppest of keks, you inbred son of a donkey.
>>
>>131418703
god bless
>>
>>131418460
So you're saying the Hadiths don't matter? Therefore when Muslims tell me to read the Hadith for context to some insane Quran verse that makes no sense that I shouldn't because the Hadiths don't matter? WHICH ONE IS IT TERRORIST SCUM? DO I READ THE HADITHS OR DON'T?
>>
>>131418780
>Islam is a religion based for a large part on Arab tribal customs.
Such as?
>>131418800
Wrong, they're mired in Makkah & spirituality.
Blahblah slavery blahblah war as if any religion didn't went through that and as if it wasn't common
Try harder.
>>
>>131414142
>you have to go back.
>>
>>131418703
Exodus 21:27
And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.

Colossians 4:1
Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
>>
>>131416666
Of course it's an "English" anon. Inshallah, anon.
>>
>>131418890
>so you're saying the hadith don't matter? OMG you're not a true muslim omgomg THE HADITH ARE LIKE SO HOLY

Now listen dumbass, we have only ONE holy book : the Qur'an
We mostly follow the Sunnah, Sunnah is composed of hadith but what Muhammad (sa) and his companions did during war aren't part of the Sunnah but the Sirah.

Sunnah is about what Muhammad (sa) instructed to Muslims in order to practice their faith i.e : how to pray, shâhada etc.

Quran is consistent, if the hadith contradict the Qur'an it's probably fabricated, Muhammad (sa) said it.
>>
File: 1498483028510.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498483028510.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>131418965
I read some of the thread, and see that you are a convert. You poor, poor fool. There is no creature more foul, more despicable, more deserving of death, than a Quisling. And that is precisely what you are.
>>
>>131418983
Back to where?
>>
>>131418460
"On the Day [some] faces will turn white and [some] faces will turn black. As for those whose faces turn black, [to them it will be said], “Did you disbelieve after your belief? Then taste the punishment for what you used to reject.”"
"Indeed, the righteous will be in a secure place; Within gardens and springs, Wearing [garments of] fine silk and brocade, facing each other. Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes. They will call therein for every [kind of] fruit – safe and secure."

A Black man destroys the Kaaba in Islamic lore. The Black man is the Devil in the Quran and Islam. Stop trying to hide the subtle racism from Islam.
>>
>>131418766
>I'm a convert and still have a french name
this is the future of France, france will have a monarchy again one day but a sultan not a king.
>>
>>131418965
Such as hajj, purda, clothing, the way to eat, drink, shit, piss, jurispudence, etc. etc.

Whatever Mo didn't steal from jews, christians, greek or zoroastrians is arab religion and customs.
>>
>>131418766
>Also you might remember that Western """culture""" is cucked by its core
No it isn't, as is evident by us raping everyone else for 1000 years while Arabs were fucking boys and your Malaysian island monkeys genociding each other.

See, you're a fucking traitor to your people, junking your culture for no reason instead of trying to save it.
>>
>>131419197
I am aware of what these are because I grew up in a Muslim country and was forced to practice this religion for half my life.
>>
>>131419382
Muhammad didn't steal anything from the past messengers. Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) were all brothers of the same religion that called to the worship of ONE God.
>>
>>131419240
Then brace yourself, three sisters converted during Ramadan, I'm not the only one.

>>131419300
You understand only what you want to understand.
>muh faces will turn black means that people will be black people like africans

Honestly... Just...

You should stop trying, especially when the Quran is clearly against racism. But I guess dishonesty > reason w/ people like you.
If the black man was meant to be the devil, believe me the Quran would've said it.
>>
>>131418766
Answer my fucking points by the way -
Would Islam allow people to build places of worship in traditional, European styles?
Would it allow them to wear traditional European dress?
Would it allow them to freely honour their ancestors and culture?

Answer to all three under Islam is clearly no, hence,YOU are the fucking cuck.
>>
>>131419610
It does say it. I've read the whole book 3 times. How about you actually read the book instead of relying on an Imam to tell you a verse every week.
>>
>>131419507
Kek.
Which one?
>>131419382
Such as the five pillars & how to perform them.
dismissed.

>>131419503
>No it isn't
Lol pls... Natives don't even care about their Euro culture anymore.
>>
This fucking French traitor probably dress like a fucking Arab, along with the gay ass faggot beard too.
>>
>>131418984

It was narrated that Abdullah Ibn Umar has once beaten a slave-boy of his. Then, he called him and asked him: “Does it hurt you? The boy replied: “No”. Ibn Umar said: “Go you are free” and then picked some sand from the earth and said: “I have no reward in what I have done. I heard Allah’s messenger (PBUH) says: “Whoever beats or slaps his slave-boy on the face should manumit him as an atonement.” (Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud, Musnad Ahmad)

Jabir Ibn Abdullah narrated that the Prophet (PBUH) used to recommend Muslims to treat slaves well and say: "Slaves are your brothers. Allah has put them to serve you. So, feed them with your food; clothe them as you clothe yourselves and burden them not with what they can not do….” (Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari, Musnad Ahmad)

The Prophet (saw) said, “One should not say, my slave (Abdi), or my girl-slave (Amati), you are slaves of Allah and all your wives are slave-girls of Allah. But one should say, my lad (Fatai), my lass (Fatati), and 'my boy (Ghulami)." (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

He who has a slave-girl and educates and treats her nicely and then manumits and marries her, will get a double reward." (Sahih Bukhari)

Those your right hands own who seek emancipation, contract with them accordingly, if you know some good in them; and give them of the wealth of God that He has given you." (24:33)

2:177 "It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness to believe in God and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves;

Cont
>>
>>131419578
Bullshit but I know that's what you people believe.

Islam is a backwards and ignorant religion for backwards and ignorant people.

It's destructive and hateful and contributes nothing towards the betterment and progress of mankind.

The more religious a Muslim country is, the bigger of a shithole it becomes.
>>
>>131419807
>you are slaves of Allah
This shit in particular riles me up. God created us with Free Will, to choose - rationally, and reasonably - to follow him, like a fucking man. These Muslim cunts are "slaves", unthinking machines, pets of a Satanic entity, basically like fucking women.
>>
>>131419683
>Would Islam allow people to build places of worship in traditional, European styles?
Islam allows churches synagogues & mosques, so why the hell not.
But I gotta be honest, probably won't allow
>Would it allow them to wear traditional European dress?
Yes as long as it's modest.
>Would it allow them to freely honour their ancestors and culture?
Why not lol? Berbers still tattoo themselves with tribal tattoos while they're mostly Islamic
>>131419752
I did read the book.
When ppl like you have no argument anymore they just say "I have read the book 5 times in 64954 languages"
Stop being such a hypocrite.
>>
>>131419610
Just read some of your replies and noticed your a convert. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm arguing with someone who converted to Islam. You probably have no idea what Islam actually is besides for what your Imam tells you it is. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kys
>>
Slavery was first abolished in White countries
>>
>>131419807
Preach
>>131419998
What's wrong with being the slave of God?
The Quran let you believe or not "Let him who believe, let him who disbelieve"
>>
>>131419807
Narrated Al-Ma'rur: "At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 29)"

Narrated Anas: "The Prophet said, 'None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother [this includes slaves, since a slave is considered a brother as shown above] what he likes for himself.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 12)"

Narrated Abu Musa: "Some people asked Allah's Apostle, 'Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?' He replied, 'One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 10)"

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: "A man asked the Prophet, 'What sort of deeds or (what qualities of) Islam are good?' The Prophet replied, 'To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not Know.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 11)"

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Food, Meals, Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286)"

Narrated Asma: "No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Eclipses, Volume 2, Book 18, Number 163)"
>>
>>131420022
>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tells enough about your low IQ.
Btw you wasn't able to answer to any of my points so I guess you know where's the red cross that must be clicked.
>>
>>131415621
The verse you are citing has nothing to do with the trinity but the ultra veneration/borderline worship of Mary and Jesus. God asks Jesus whether he asked of his followers to do this and Jesus replies no he instructed them to only worship god alone.

Are you dense?
>>
File: muslimporn.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
muslimporn.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>131419610
Just more kindling for the fire, you and your "sisters".

You know what really gets me? You are useful idiots. And just as the useful morons of the Communist revolutions, your lives will end as soon as you utility ends. You will never be pure, true Muslims, because you are White converts, and eventually your new "brothers" will remember that. Seeing how suspected apostates or blasphemers are dealt with in majority Muslim countries, I don't think you'll enjoy living in the Khilafah filled with Arabs, Pakis and their nigger slaves very much, faggot.

Just because you retards have let yourself be duped into the belief that blood doesn't matter, doesn't mean that other, more primitive cultures have forgotten.

Either way, whether Islam wins or loses, you cannot survive for long.
>>
>>131420014
>But I gotta be honest, probably won't allow
So Islam i out to cuck Europe then.
No, fuck your shit religion then.
>>
>>131419683
If God's law was implemeted, Christians and Jews would be aloud to practice their religion in their own homes. They wouldn't be aloud to build a Church or Synagogue in public that calls people to shirk (disbelief) though.
>>
>>131410477
religion belongs on >>>x
>>
File: autisticislam.jpg (15KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
autisticislam.jpg
15KB, 480x352px
>>131415628
>was the greatest man to ever walk the earth.
I would say that's highly debatable. Islam has one of the oldest and bloodiest schisms in known religion. You would think "the greatest man to ever walk the earth." wouldn't have left such mixed messages behind. Doesn't seem real smart.
>>
>>131420342
Allowed*
>>
>>131415053
Retarded piece of shit that jibberish is not hebrew. An suffix IM is just plural
>>
>>131415628
Wrong. The greatest man was Zoroaster
>>
>>131420330
>Just more kindling for the fire
Christians have this bad habit of talking in the place of God.

Jeez I'm happy that the Christian faith is dying.
Keep on trying. You're almost credible.
>>
>>131419998
It means submitting to god your creator

You do realize that in quran when he created adam he gave him free will and indepandant learning which made the angels who had no free will wonderig why would god create a creature who is able to disobey him
>>
>>131420334
Wow you took 1/5 of my post and turned it to fit your narrative.
>>131420430
>Ignore wars between Cathos & Protestants
>>
With the flags and culture of /pol/ there is no way to know who is trolling and who isnt when they express religous and political views.
>>
>>131420261
Nobody considers Mary a deity though you're saying she is, and that's false it's something Muhammed was too dumb to know of when he wrote his stupid book and he's too big an idiot to edit his rough copy after doing some fact checking.
>>
>>131412528
Mohammad used the pagans black rock as his holy grounds after destroying the idols inside. This occurred after the Jews rejected him as a prophet, of course, and instead he decided to pray towards the pagan rock rather than Jerusalem. He just made up shit as he went along.

Brilliant man though. He convinced people to kill for him and a way to legitimize his barbaric appetite among other things like fucking children, taking sex slaves and having a ton of wives."

Greatest "just a prank bro" in history.
>>
>>131420210
"'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that 'Umar b. Khattab asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as he was at ji'rana (a town near Mecca) on his way back from Ta'if: Messenger of Allah, I had taken a vow during the days of Ignorance that I would observe I'tikaf for one day in the Sacred Mosque. So what is your opinion? He said: Go and observe I'tikaf for a day. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) gave him a slave girl out of the one-fifth (of the spoils of war meant for the Holy Prophet). And when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set the war prisoners free. 'Umar b. Khattab heard their voice as they were saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set us free. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: What is this? They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set free the prisoners of war (which had fallen to the lot of people). Thereupon he (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Abdullah, go to that slave-girl and set her free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4074)"

If a Muslim beats his slave or slaps him on the face, then he must set him free:

"Zadhan reported that Ibn Umar called his slave and he found the marks (of beating) upon his back. He said to him: I have caused you pain. He said: No. But he (Ibn Umar) said: You are free. He then took hold of something from the earth and said: There is no reward for me even to the weight equal to it. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who beats a slave without cognizable offence of his or slaps him, then expiation for it is that he should set him free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4079)"
>>
>>131420604
>slave of god
Slaves cant act on free will. A slave with free will is suffering.
Is this quote encouraging people to give up their free will?
>>
>>131420673
1. Early christians DID consider Mary as a deity.
2. It's even worse actually, you consider her as the mother of God

Wow even when I dismissed your points you keep being entitled bc "muh christcuck"
>>
>>131420857
A slave means to serve. By being a slave to God you are doing the righg thing with your free will
>>
>>131420857
"The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve."
>>
>>131421025
>>131420987
Thats contradictory nonsense.
>>
>>131412475
Incest is bad because of genetic disease.
Adam and Eve were perfect in body and initially immortal so this wouldn't have been an issue.
The further you get from perfection, the more mutations and thus more errors in the genetic code begin to be found, making incest dangerous and unviable.
>>
>>131420971
>you
No I don't
>>
File: warthog-fucking-isis-muzzie.jpg (32KB, 535x536px) Image search: [Google]
warthog-fucking-isis-muzzie.jpg
32KB, 535x536px
>>131410477
How will goatfuckers ever recover from this? Their prophet was a pedophile and a hog plowed his back door.
>>
File: IMG_4409.jpg (45KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4409.jpg
45KB, 500x463px
>>131412397
>haha he didn't kill millions, only hundreds and hundreds of thousands, christcucks BTFO!!!
>>
File: 1497905101845.png (251KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
1497905101845.png
251KB, 862x582px
>>131420150
A God that requires, DEMANDS people be his slaves is not a God deserving of worship. But you wouldn't understand that, you cockroach. Its like a father who wants his son to be in his shadow, obedient and docile, his whole life. A father like that is no father worth honouring.

We White Christians sure made mistakes. Comes with being free, comes with growing up. But we learn from our mistakes, and become better for it, as individuals and as a people. You have seen the current state of the West, and despaired of it ever recovering. So you embraced an alien, hostile, anti-human ideology for the sense of purpose, of purity that it gave you. This marks you for a fool, because what the West goes through now is not its end, but growing pains.

In fact, I think that the current Muslim onslaught is necessary for us to contrast ourselves against. To see what you are, and why we don't want to become like you, even if you do have some good ideas mixed in all the shit.
>>
>>131420673
She is just considered the mother of god amirite
>>
>>131421210
>Thinking some drawings is going to stop Islam
>>131421134
Stop brainstorming
>>
>>131420252
I said "LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO" because I love seeing White boys who were born and raised in the Western world convert to a religion and think they actually know the religion and then they have arguments with actual people who were born and raised in that religion's MAIN countries and they try to convince that person that somehow they're wrong, even though they have 30+ years of experience with said religion. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: isis.webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
isis.webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>131420640
Textbook false equivalence you are taking a diplomatic breakdown with the Sunni/Shia schism. The orthodox/catholic schism is similar but it's not bloody and cause for bombings and shit. Not the same.
>>
>>131411017
So is alcohol and caffeine but they still do it, a real devout muslim is extremely rare.
>>
>>131421210
You are on 4chan buddy the muslims here literally do not care about the anti muslim imagery you have.

we can debate religion if you want but just giving you a heads up that the images won't trigger anyone here.
>>
>>131420537
I wasn't actually talking about hellfire, faggot, but the more earthly kind.

Also, what the lol? You fuckers sprinkle inshallah and takbir literally as a fucking punctuation mark!
>>
>>131421210
She had reached puberty before any intercourse took place. From a Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression at all. Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.
>>
>>131421408
>You are free to do what you want but if you dont do what I want, god will be mad at you.

Its childish.
>>
>>131421282
>cockroach
I'm an ex-catholic bro
>DEMANDS people be his slaves
Don't be so dramatic. Our God created Hell & Paradise for a puprose.
>UK
>We white christians
Bro... Christian faith is dying
>>
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 not that there is another gospel, but there are some who are confusing you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel[b] from heaven should proclaim to you a gospel contrary to what we proclaimed to you, let that one be accursed! 9 As we have said before, so now I repeat, if anyone proclaims to you a gospel contrary to what you received, let that one be accursed!
>>
>>131421427
that's the most retarded thing ever most convert have a better understanding of the religion than people who were born into it since they actually bothered to read the scripture.
>>
>>131420673
>>131420783
The Koran already existed before Mohammed's time. He picked it up, changed parts of story, removing parts he didn't like and putting his edgy self-insert Gary Stu OC. He topped it off by making a crossover with the Bible.

Muslims literally follow shitty fanfiction. Let that sink in.
>>
>>131421577
Teleport at my place, so I can hug you, anon.
Come on, use your free will.
1/?
>>
>>131421736
I could get a plane. It might take a few hours. Its within my means. I might CHOOSE not to though.
>>
>>131421427
And I love seeing black boys telling that they've seen & lived it all but can't answer to the simple points I made.
>>131421444
>Implying what's happening nowadays is because of the Shia/Sunni schism bro
>>131421577
>God will be mad at you
God warned you, God let you, you decide for yourself.
>>
>>131421548
>Mary was 12
Mary was 14 and 2000 years ago that was a young child bearing aged woman.
>>
>>131421719
>The Koran already existed before Mohammed's time
lol

The Quran wasn't written down well after the prophet died, shitty bait
>>
>>131412715
>just because it wasn't the exact number makes all those Muhammad murdered okay.

Kill yourself
>>
>>131421861
So god wont be happy with me exercising the free will he gave me....hmmm really makes me think.

Maybe it is a test. Maybe ill die and god will laugh with me at you guys.
>>
>>131421548
You idiot kike, you seriously think Joseph waited 4 years before fucking his bride to be? Stop smoking the hashish jew and kys
>>
>>131421314
That's Catholic false doctrine that was a very new concept during Muhammad's time
>>
>>131421942
The age for intercourse in the Abrahamic religions is puberty and above.
>>
>>131421691
I've read it 3 times. lol. Most people who convert don't actually read it. They only follow what their Imam tells them.
>>
>>131421861
>>Implying what's happening nowadays is because of the Shia/Sunni schism bro
Then what is it? Greed? Oil? Political power? Didn't Ibn Suad and that Wahhab dude have some kind of official agreement? Making terrorism the official religion of Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>131422035
>I want my son to have free will to make choices
>haha my son just raped an infant and beheaded a woman, but that's ok but muh free will at least
>>
File: 1497046052936m.jpg (99KB, 457x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497046052936m.jpg
99KB, 457x1024px
>>131416218
Muhammed has good taste
>>
>>131414548
Post source that he liked to bum fuck men.

The pedo thing is a well known fact
>>
>>131421861
You haven't made any points directed at me? The one you did said something about the Hadtihs in which I replied with a verse from the Quran and you deflected from that point. Also, I'm arab, not Black, and also, you calling me a "black boy" just PROVED that Islam is inherently racist, being a White boy, and now a Muslim. I'm glad you found a religion in which you can be racist and it will be okay because your religion says it is. LMAOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>131422205
Inflicting suffering on others probably is bad. Minding my own business probably isnt.
Oh shit someone said minding my own business isnt what their relgion says god wants. Give me one minute while i shit a brick.
>>
File: j460.jpg (11KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
j460.jpg
11KB, 460x276px
>>131411803
Any christcuck who believes in self-defense, doesn't give shit shit away, doesn't love his enemies, turn the other cheek, is circumcised or eats shellfish isn't following his religion right either
>>
>>131421843
Anon, people seem to forget that the man is divided in two: the spirit and the matter, and that both parts are on fighting.
They are things you cannot break like: v= m/s... this is Logos.
Can you choose not to die?
>>
>>131422046
>new concept
The Gospels literally document Jesus having to cut down people attending his sermons because already they had started to praise and glorify Mary. It would be very likely they devolved even further in Marian veneration the second he died.
>>
>>131421971
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3216627/Koran-Birmingham-thought-oldest-world-predate-Prophet-Muhammad-scholars-say.html
>>
>>131420857
Unlike in christianity adam(and humans)was created with free will to disobey god and to choose to either realise his mistake and ask for forgivness or not how can he do so without having free will?

On one verse he says that he doesnt need you love or your worship he says that only you will benefit from following him YOU will chose if you follow him or rebel against him and only you will suffer the consequences of YOUR OWN ACTIONS
>>
File: IMG_4252.png (218KB, 501x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4252.png
218KB, 501x521px
>>131422076
>started puberty early at 8
GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME
>>
>>131411803

It's all about the external culture that surrounds the religion.
Not the scripture. Islam is basically a proxy for sandnigger nationalism.
>>
>>131422195
>Then what is it? Greed? Oil? Political power? Didn't Ibn Suad and that Wahhab dude have some kind of official agreement? Making terrorism the official religion of Saudi Arabia?
Bruh what's happening in the Middle East is freaking political. Every person who study geopolitics a little bit knows that, Muslim or not.
ISIS killed Sunnis & Shi'is & basically everyone who wanted to stop them. They don't care
>>
>>131422395
Who defined free will as choosing not to die? Can you link me? Ill wait.
>>
>>131421210
I-I will offend muslims if I post this picture on my /pol/ circlejerk with other non-Muslims
>>
File: IMG_7720.jpg (132KB, 730x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7720.jpg
132KB, 730x1024px
>>131422213
>>
Hi, Muslim here. Other Muslims can comment on this, Im not a scholar and want some answers to this.

Quran 49:13 says "God made you different tribes and nations so you may know each other." Can this be used to justify banning interracial marriage?

The Bible has precedent for slavery (has been used to justify racial slavery), and Im not asking about abusing any one peoples or giving lower pay for the same jobs (I believe in equality of economic opportunity).

Im just asking about sexual relations and marriage. Can this Quran verse 49:13 be justifiably used to ban interracial marriage/sex?
>>
>>131421971
It did it was called the torah or the Pentateuch or something like that.
>>
>>131421691
>>131422086
Oh, also, since you don't know this because you're a privileged White boy. Most Muslims who come are born and raised in Muslim countries have read the Quran and it's other sources multiple times because it is pretty much required from your parents, peers, etc. So yes, people from Muslim countries know what it says, and that's why we have "radical" Muslims because they're following the religion to it's core.
>>
>>131416218
Gotta hand it to the man, most pedos wouldn't wait 3 years.
>>
File: IMG_4337.png (143KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4337.png
143KB, 533x541px
>>131422376
Will all cutfags please follow the signs to your assigned seat at the lowest level of Hell? Thank you :)
>>
>>131422564
Cannot We choose what free will is by free will?
I suppose that there's no objection on Logos.
>>
>>131422346
>and also, you calling me a "black boy" just PROVED that Islam is inherently racist
I just reffered to your flag, dumbass. Why are you so dumb?
Your only """argument""" was "muh I lived it I know what it is". You never really had faith & went full ex-Musim bc you're an attention seeker.
But seeing how your """reasoning""" is it's not really surprising.
>>
File: 1498303593380.jpg (64KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
1498303593380.jpg
64KB, 720x708px
>>131421618
I'm not your bro, buddy. And I'm very well aware that you were born White, cockroach.

But this is not just about Hell and Paradise, is it, creature? Lets set aside the fact that its a well understood tenet of Christian faith these days that Hell is most likely a state of being distant from God, and not a literal lake of fire. Even if it were, it would still not be right, not correct, to act like a slave to God.

Think about it for a second, you putrid discharge of a cows anus, God is quite a bit smarter than you or I, correct? I think we can both agree on that fact?

So wouldn't he see through the act you're putting on? Wouldn't he see through your rotten little soul and understand that this whole being a slave to him thing is basically only a thing you do out of fear of punishment? You Muslim shits even admit as much! Your love is simply a fear of the whip. Like any slave who "loves" his master. And to a Christian, this is despicable.
>>
File: Image.gif (75KB, 436x430px) Image search: [Google]
Image.gif
75KB, 436x430px
>>131410477
Muhammad was a pedophile.
>>
>>131422495
This is old philosophy that was all interpreted and distributed to convince you that you should follow another humans rules and expand their power.
>>
>>131422515
14...8...it's all relative man...as long as you marry them it isn't rape. Just try to keep it to first and second cousins and their aunts and uncles.
>>
>>131422437
>mudslime shills pull together shoddy unrelated evidence to push a stated doctrine in the Quran as non-fiction
>>
>>131422649
>Quran 49:13 says "God made you different tribes and nations so you may know each other." Can this be used to justify banning interracial marriage?
I think the opposite. When I read this verse it looks like it promotes interracial relations.
-> "So you may know each other"
>>
>>131422777
You assume?

Sounds like free will to me since we are disagreeing.
>>
>>131411193
Fuck off fenian.
>>
>>131422792
>Your love is simply a fear of the whip.
Sorry I wasn't aware that you knew what's in the earth of every Muslim in earth.
Stop thinking that slave of God means slave with chains & everything.
>>
>>131422775
God asked us to circumcise our sons on the 8th day, if you're anti circumcision you're anti God
>>
>>131422437
>It is believed that the Birmingham Koran was produced between 568AD and 645AD, while the dates usually given for Muhammad are between 570AD and 632AD.

prophet was born 571 and received the first Suras when he was 40 so around 611. He died in 632. So this is well within the margin.
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (66KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
66KB, 600x476px
>>131422798
How dare you
>fucking bigot
>>
>>131423134
You are dropping bombs on them. You would be doing a shit job if you wernt killing anyone. I never said anyone was wrong, just that they might be mad at your for killing people.
>>
>>131423008
Yep.
So, how are you doing?
Has anything gone wrong over your country?
I rarely see something wrong there
>>
Is it true that Muhammad married a 6 yr old? Ive heard it said a few times on /pol/ is it true Muslim anons?
>>
>>131415053
>BASED Deedat.
>>
>>131422789
DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT! No, I gave you a racist verse from the Quran, which most REAL Muslims from actual Muslim countries consider it racist and you came back with a deflection LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Also, no, I didn't leave it for "attention", I left it when I finally was able to move to the States because if I even thought about leaving it back in my home country I would've been put to death, like the "good book" says. I left it because REAL Islam is about violent tribesmen raping, pillaging, and conquering nonbelievers, and I wanted nothing to do with that. You a privileged White boy from the States who says "NOT REAL ISLAM". BRO, I'M RIGHT HERE, I LIVED IT, I GREW UP IN IT, AND I'M TELLING YOU, IT IS REAL ISLAM. Fucking idiots man.
>>
>>131422932

No... that makes no sense. If everyone interracialed marriaged then the peoples wouldnt be separated into tribes and nations... we'd all be same color with same features and same set strengths and weaknesses. And we know Adam was the first human so God didnt mean that He made whole peoples at once in the beginning... he made 2 humans, not whole nations at once.

I think the "know" each other means identify each other, as in be able to tell peoples apart for the unique features of their race. If everyone just melded into one, then there wouldnt be separate peoples to distinguish between.
>>
>>131423510
Yes but waited until puberty until intercourse. There was no transgression from an Abrahamic religious perspective.
>>
File: 123040440495055.png (444KB, 504x572px) Image search: [Google]
123040440495055.png
444KB, 504x572px
>>131423510
It is sure that he married Aysha when she was young. But I don't believe that young.

The hadith was recorded by Hisham a senile man with a deficient memory and contradicts many Islamic dates. If you refer to Asma (her sister)'s age, Aysha was older.
See>>131415676
>>
>>131414320
Blacks and arabs are so dumbfuck retarded
they'll do anything to justify this graph which clearly shows they're less intelligent

meanwhile they fawn after white girls and at the same time claim they're "equal" or "superior" when they wouldn't even date or marry one of their race
it's pretty pathetic
>>
>>131423488
We worry our economy might not being ran as efficiently as possible. The weather could be warmer. Thats about it.

Hows mexico?
>>
>>131423510
The only evidence for that is one hadith that has been peddled for a long time since people didn't give a f back then, but now that people started attacking us over it they did some serious research in to the matter from other sources and dates and have deducted that she was much older atleast 16-19
>>
>>131411017
And yet the men fuck each other like it's going out of style in Iraq and Afghanistan. In Afghanistan, the men fuck little boys like crazy as well. I've never been to the rest of Islamland but I'd be willing to bet they're all the same. Pedophiles and sodomites.
>>
>>131423696
I honestly cant believe thats true i thought /pol/ was just trolling.....No offense or anything but six years old seems WAY too young for a grown adult to marry thats Pedophilia and if Muhammad could marry a six yr old does that mean other Muslims can marry 6 yr olds as well?
>>
>>131414142
Go black home
>>
>>131423662
>I think the "know" each other means identify each other, as in be able to tell peoples apart for the unique features of their race. If everyone just melded into one, then there wouldnt be separate peoples to distinguish between.
Maybe, I guess in a way it can justify it but a lot of scholars have various opinion on these subjects
>>131423654
>I would've been put to death, like the "good book" says
Another proof that you left bc of your ignorance. Quran doesn't say that apostates must be put to death.
>I gave you racist verses from the Quran
You gave hadith & misquoted them mostly.

I guess you're another low IQ LARPer.
>>
>>131414548
Post pics
>>
>>131424065
>black/arab
>calls others low IQ
kekkles
>>
>>131423696
>>131423790
>>131423922

Now im confused the first Muslim anon told me that was six, the second Muslim anon told me she was young but not that young and now the third Muslim anon is telling me she was almost in her 20's, who should i believe?
>>
>>131423654
wow for someone who is so well versed in Islam you sure don't know shit about it.

The Quran prescribes no punishment for apostates all of it is in the hadith
>>
>>131423877
Races aren't born with lower IQs than other races. It's social conditioning. Some races don't get the education other races do.
>>
>>131424322
lol retard
>>
>>131424322
Married at six. Intercourse at nine once puberty was reached. This is the truth.
>>
>>131424409
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
>Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores

If you were really interested you could just read the science. IQ is inherited, exactly like everything else.
>>
>>131424322
What the hadith says : political marriage about the Khilafah at 6 and consumption of marriage when she reached puberty.
But the hadith isn't really accurate. Actually the hadith isn't really important when it comes to Islam.
>>131424342
This. Don't waste your time. He couldn't answer to any points I made and took the hadith as "Quranic verses".
He's another LARPer probably like 99% of "ex Muslims"
>>
>>131421408
>>131421522
>>131421548
>>131422583

You guys seems to be geniune muslims, I have a serious question for you :
>Many many verses of the quran mentions the heart as the origin of emotions.
>Pagan egyptian believed the same
>Modern science tell us that every though or emotion comes from the brain
>the heart is literaly a blood pump nothing more

Is Allah legit?
How do you deal with the fact that allah seems to think that our heart is the center of emotions? (As read in many many verses)
>>
File: Titan II.jpg (221KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Titan II.jpg
221KB, 1200x800px
>>131423918
We busted our President but he's still here, ruling.
You see there is a Israelian Company, Conporation, whatever that our gov appointed a job: To create a spying app.
Twas named Pegasus.
Everything is sinking. Take for example this Ucanian marvel.
On the south, people are desforesting illegally, entering illegally, invading floral lands illegally as our gov chose to give them a bit of free healthcare.
You know, Just Mexico
>>
>>131422819
So just like human laws?
Dont tell me that you are one of those anarchy fags
You cant have a society without laws

>>131422649
Yes and no it all boils down to the choice of the wife and husband your parents can only approve the marriage based on faith,wealth and morals
If your father disaprove of it based on race alone then he is contredicing the message of god

>>131422932
No it means you should respect and know the o

>>131422721
You do realize our education system is fucked
You dont believe that the average sandnigger will sit and learn pan arabic then read all of the and verses in the chronological order with the historical context and tafsir guidebooks reading all the volumes of sahih bukhari hadiths(over 5000 for a volume) then the other 5 ahadith collectors each having more than 5000 hadiths for the volume and more than 3 volumes for each book

He will just listen his saudi kike wahabi imam who has a hidden agenda without checking sources of anything
I used to recite fake verses because they sounded cool and everyone used to believe that they were true ones
>>
>>131410477
whites are made to live in europe, and are superior to any other race no matter of IQ or anything else, and a nigger is made to live in niggerland (africa), and is superior to any other race no matter IQ. A camel has nothing to do in the north pole, and a polar bear nothing to do in sand.
>>
>>131424563
educate yourself

A great misconception prevails as to the age at which Aisha was taken in marriage by the Prophet. Ibn Sa‘d has stated in the Tabaqat that when Abu Bakr [father of Aisha] was approached on behalf of the Holy Prophet, he replied that the girl had already been betrothed to Jubair, and that he would have to settle the matter first with him. This shows that Aisha must have been approaching majority at the time. Again, the Isaba, speaking of the Prophet’s daughter Fatima, says that she was born five years before the Call and was about five years older than Aisha. This shows that Aisha must have been about ten years at the time of her betrothal to the Prophet, and not six years as she is generally supposed to be. This is further borne out by the fact that Aisha herself is reported to have stated that when the chapter [of the Holy Quran] entitled The Moon, the fifty-fourth chapter, was revealed, she was a girl playing about and remembered certain verses then revealed. Now the fifty-fourth chapter was undoubtedly revealed before the sixth year of the Call. All these considerations point to but one conclusion, viz., that Aisha could not have been less than ten years of age at the time of her nikah, which was virtually only a betrothal. And there is one report in the Tabaqat that Aisha was nine years of age at the time of nikah. Again it is a fact admitted on all hands that the nikah of Aisha took place in the tenth year of the Call in the month of Shawwal, while there is also preponderance of evidence as to the consummation of her marriage taking place in the second year of Hijra in the same month, which shows that full five years had elapsed between the nikah and the consummation. Hence there is not the least doubt that Aisha was at least nine or ten years of age at the time of betrothal, and fourteen or fifteen years at the time of marriage.
>>
>>131424745
Are you genuinely religious or did i misinterpret what you said?
>>
>>131417970
You are all fucking dumb.
>>
>>131424409
Actually, they do get the schooling others do and it's a bad thing. In 1959, the cut off for retardation was lowered from 85 to 70 IQ because over half of niggers were retarded. School districts with high numbers of blacks in special ed courses have come under fire by (((civil rights workers))). The black and white education gap has only grown ever since.
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n2/full/mp2016107a.html
>>
>>131424693
How do you know it's meant literally? People still say today "follow your heart" when making decisions.
>>
File: 1497985865151.jpg (220KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1497985865151.jpg
220KB, 1584x1584px
>>131423144
Oh, but of course. Its more the kind of slavery a tribal Arab in the fifth century would experience in relation to his family patriarch. In fact, it is precisely that, because Islam is nothing but a tribal Arab bastardisation of Unitarian Christianity. It is PRECISELY what a belief system aimed at reinforcing and utilising the strict social structure of tribal nomads would look like. Its a cultural phenomenon for the ages that it would survive so well in the modern world, I'll grant you that much.

Still, this infantile, servile and obsequious view and approach to God is preposterous and distasteful to anyone properly rooted in a mature, educated and considered Christian worldview. Now, I don't presume to know Gods thought. We can only know Him through his works, and reflected in our own inner workings. But, while I cannot know with any degree of certainty, I suspect that any God worth his salt would look at your servile obeisance with pity, and a kind of tender distaste.

Me, I just find you disgusting and repulsive, since I'm a sinner and all.
>>
>>131424821
Good laws are great and bullshit laws are bad. They arnt the word of god. They are our best efforts.

Thats real.
>>
>>131410477
Source?
>>
>>131410711
fpbp
>>
>>131424834
I'm not interested in speculation. What I said is straight from the Hadiths.
>>
>>131424065
I gave you a verse from the Quran after you said something about the Hadiths not meaning anything, PS: they do. Death to apostates is supported in the Quran. Like I said, the Hadiths are used for giving context about the Quran. You're a convert, and have no actual knowledge of REAL Islam. I'm outty though, enjoy culturally appropriating the Muslim faith, (something you privileged white boys are good at).
>>
>>131423184
t. guy who stopped reading halfway through

It's redacted in the New Testament.
>>
>>131424693
>The Quran says the heart is biologically the origin of emotions
It's a metaphor, Quran isn't a scientific book, like the Bible, God swt wasn't going to do a science class.

The forehead part of the brain is responsible for the lying capacities, and the Quran describes the liars' forehead as sinning, does that means Quran says lying comes from the forehead part?

Same for the Bible when it talks about the faithful heart. It's not literal
>>
>>131424409
The fact that you completely avoid scientific fact around this issue shows that you only use religion as a way to boost your self esteem, nothing more.

You don't bother to bring up studies so I won't either. It's a waste of time, since I can't convince you to give up your delusional value system for individuals either way.

>>131424903
To be fair the way that blacks were tested gave them a disadvantage- they were taught with a much different vocabulary to white people, but based on the result of 1 measly test were placed in "support programs" that probably did more damage than good. It's not as low as 85 on average, maybe 95 if you were to take their education into account. That's still a third of the standard deviation and even then they have a genetic predisposition to violence.
>>
>>131424693
None of us are scholars on the theological matters we just know the very basics of it. As to your question when things like this that seem contrary to modern science you have to look at it not through the scientific lens but moral behind it. The heart means many things in the literary sense it does not always refer to the organ that pumps the blood around our bodies. Itt shouldn't be taken as crude and raw as you do.
>>
>>131424342
In which, the Quran has verses that support the Hadith. The Quran is a poorly written text which needs outside sources to contextualize for it. MAN, I do enjoy watching privileged white boys culturally appropriate the Muslim faith based on listening to their poorly taught westernized Imams. LMAOOOOOOOO
>>
>>131425233
You seem to be the only one telling me the truth.... So since Muhammad married a six yr old does that mean that technically other Muslims can marry 6 yr olds too? Dont you see a problem with that? Six years old is way too young for marriage.....
>>
>>131424913
Well why follow any thing then? If you assume some verses are not meant literally then what stops us from believing that alcohol prohibition, sex, pork...etc are also not meant literally?
>>
>>131425168
http://dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.com/2016/01/04/hadith-on-racism-your-father-adam-is-one-so-none-is-superior-except-by-good-deeds/
>>
>>131424065
It was fun watching yet another White boy culturally appropriate the Muslim faith based on wrong and poorly taught teachings from WESTERNIZED Imams.
>>
>>131425577
Convenience, obviously.
>>
stop arguing about sand niggers stories, we don't care about their pathetic cults, just let them continue killing each other, stop help israel and you can have fun watching these rats fights.
>>
>>131424959
>this pic
>Bill Warner
Lol if you're going to hit me with YouTube education you better go out as well.
1. the green area doesn't represent the conquest battles but the spreading of Islam
2. even my lebanon christian arabic teache rdisagrees with this man
>Unitarian christianity
I kek'd

Dig more into the Quran to understand that God isn't a severe master, he's literally called the All -Merciful throughout the Quran
>>
File: 1491178206597.png (247KB, 478x510px) Image search: [Google]
1491178206597.png
247KB, 478x510px
>>131421942
>Daily reminder that child bearing age has actually come down since then
>>
File: 1494095997996.jpg (58KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
1494095997996.jpg
58KB, 389x389px
>>131425472
>>131425594
It's another salty apostate throws a tantrum episode
>>
File: 1492278650465.png (141KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492278650465.png
141KB, 538x800px
>>131423992
yeah, its true, my dad spent time in saudi arabia for business, he told me that lots of the sheiks and rich people would have "service boys" who would suck their dicks after dinner like it was totally fucking normal... I didn't really believe him, until I saw for myself how absolutely fucked islam is, I heard about men on patrol in afghanistan and Iraq who would see gangs of men raping young boys and their CO's told them to do nothing because it was "local custom", these were first hand accounts. pic related, this should be done to all of them.
>>
>>131425238
Islam is the insane teaching of an ancient pedo sand nigger.
>>
>>131425494
In most countries in the world, Muslims wouldn't be allowed to marry someone of that age. But according to Islamic law, it is lawful for there to be intercourse between man and wife as long as both of them have reached puberty.
>>
>>131425749
Did the flood/evolution happen?
>>
>>131425238
>Death to apostates is supported in the Quran. Like I said, the Hadiths are used for giving context about the Quran
LOOOL boy you don't know anything no surprise you """left""", you think hadith are used to justify the Quran? Please just educate yourself or don't talk about it.
The death of apostates is nowhere found in the Quran, actually the Quran let people disbelieve "let him who believe, let him who disbelieve". Apostasy in the Quran is condemned but isn't forbidden lol in Islam God doesn't need you.

>You have no actual knowledge of REAL Islam
No true Scotsman's argument... Isn't an argument.
>>
>>131425394
>>131425454
That's the usual answer I get, but the issue I have is if the quran was really from god he shouldn't have the same mistake human did, because believing the heart is the center of emotion is as wrong as believing thunder is caused by Thor's hammer.

What I feel is those verses seems too human and can't be from a god that at least should have corrected our belief
>>
>>131425845
>apostate
""""apostate""""
>>
>>131425858
>implying their actions have anything to do with the Islamic teachings
>>
>>131425577
Because the latter were commands there is no methaphor for god saying"dont eat pork"
>>131425494
Muhammad also had more than 4 wives and his god commanded him to break his fastes by eating only bread,milk and dates he also never missed a prayer
I dont see muslims doing the same
>>
>>131410477
did white people even exist during Mohammed's time?
>>
>>131425978
>"Races aren't born with lower IQs"
>gets completely buttblasted
>ignores all posts on the topic

kek, is this what non-whites do when they're proven scientifically and anally wrong?
>>
>>131426019
But what error? If it's not meant literally where's the error?
Some verses are literally too not-human to be actually coming from an Arab who was just a merchant in Makkah
>>
>>131426197
Who said I was non-white? And I'm sure if the Queen adopted a black child he'd grow up to smart because of his surroundings.
>>
>>131425858
>believing that the gulf countries are """"""islamic""""""
muhammad used to crusify faggots if they refused to repent
>>
>>131426019
Also, heart is often related to emotions in the Quran because it is where emotions are EXPRESSED through the heart beat and everything...

Look, when you're scared, your heart is pounding hard, right? Same when you're excited, happy or in love with someone. That's what it's related that much on the Quran.

I don't think God was going to say "Your emotions are in your brains" to people living in 7th century Middle East
>>
Last sermon hoax
http://islaminitsownwords.blogspot.fi/2010/05/phony-last-sermon-of-muhammad-and-fraud.html
>>
File: 1486536041496.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1486536041496.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
>>131410477
"Political freedom, and especially that political freedom that justifies itself by the pursuit of human excellence, is not a gift of heaven; it becomes actual only through the efforts of many generations, and its preservation always requires the highest degree of vigilance. The probability that all human societies should be capable of genuine freedom at the same time is exceedingly small. For all precious things are exceedingly rare. An open or all-comprehensive society would consist of many societies which are on vastly different levels of political maturity, and the chances are overwhelming that the
lower societies would drag down the higher ones. An open or all-comprehensive society will exist on a lower level of humanity than a closed society, which, through generations, has made a supreme effort toward human perfection. The prospects for the existence of a good society are therefore greater if there is a multitude of independent societies than if there is only one independent society."

(((Leo Strauss))), Natural Right and History
>>
>>131426502
Yeah, whatever. I'm sure he preached that like all "holy" men of Abrahamic religions do, but when the rubber hit the road chances are that Ol' Mu was fucking boy butts in his free time. That's just their nature.
>>
>>131410477
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=721_1448497689
>>
>>131424850
I mean, one can die by giving up the ghost in favor for the matter. But one can revive by acepting the ghost. So one can chose not to die by chosing not to give up.
It's up to us to give up to sin.
It's up to us to apologize.
Free Will is spiritual, nonetheless one can meme, I mean, move mountains. The Matter has its own set of rules.
However, I'm not christian, nor muslim neither jew.
>>
>>131425749
Not the protestant unitarians, obviously, creature, but their self-professed roots before the Conclave of Nicaea. And yep, Islam is rooted there. Basically a heretical offshoot, raped and twisted to fit the purpose of a goat herder who became a conqueror. That, at least, I find quite impressive, in its own brutish way.

And you still don't get it! It doesn't matter whether God is a harsh master or not, what I'm talking about is your relationship to Him! And the Muslim relationship to God is, as I've stated above, infantile and distasteful. Whats more, does a characteristic such as All-merciful even sound like something that would go hand-in hand with someone expecting obeisance and submission, which is the literal term for your religion, under the threat of a LITERAL lake of fire? The Quran is the literal and perfect word of God, remember.
>>
>>131425577
Because البلاغة العربية is too high level for a rapebaby to understand.
>>
>>131426462
>And I'm sure if the Queen adopted a black child he'd grow up to be smart because of his surroundings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>>
>>131426176
Yes he was a cis redheaded white male with redish face
>>131426462
This, a black wont think about stealing or killing whitey if he lived in place where they cut the hands of bandits and are ordered to respect other races
>>
>>131425985
Muhammad, Allah's prophet, and the "ideal" man told Muslims to kill apostates. That's all that matters. Allah chose Muhammad to be his spokes person for the Quran, and this is what Muhammad taught. How long have you been a Muslim? I was a Muslim for 30 years. Why does a convert of maybe 1 or 2 years thinks he knows more than an ex Imam?
>>
>>131427309
The hadith was concerning the Riddah wars. He said that when he was talking about those who faked their conversions to come into the Masjid and wage war from within

See, you may have been "a Muslim for 30 years" but I know more than you...

Also, this hadith isn't part of the Quran, the Quran also says that Muhammad (sa) is nothing but rassul.
Use your brain
>>
>>131426263
>"Allah knows what they hide in their heart"
>"hide in their heart"
>"in...heart"
metaphor or not if the quran was from god he should have said "...hide in their mind"
And I don't what you read but you should check some pre-islamic arabic poetry you will see that the quran is nothing more than human
Also read al-mutanabi his books have a way better prose than the quran
>>
>>131427072
yet again the muslim leftie ignores it because it completely destroys his illusion of his children's fantasy world where everyone's equal
kek
>>
>>131426798
Do you really think he married aicha to fuck her?it was political because her father was going to wed her to another tribe guy
At that time he could littiraly have a harem of 6 years olds and no one will complain

Look at his wives all of them are rich milf merchants,important women from other tribes or races,females from the bloodline of his friends

To him it seems that marriage is just another way to reach his goals
>>
>>131427309
>Why does a convert of maybe 1 or 2 years thinks he knows more than an X?
Just as a curiosity
This same question is often said by christian missionaries.
You see, the converted ones haven't gotten the immunities yet
>>
>>131425858
It's really fucking bad bro. There was an ANA commander in Afghanistan that had a fucking rape dungeon in the basement below his office. You could hear them "torturing" their enemies down there. They'd rape Taliban and bandits, i.e. anyone they wanted to fuck, that they got a hold of. Our medics would often have to treat them afterwards.

They're animals, man. Iraqis were more consensual. They'd just fuck their boys on the regular.
>>
>>131426152
>cherrypicking.avi
Some of the heart verses are also commands when he tell you to not be sadened by the kufr for example
>>
>>131410477
Slavery of blacks is halal under islamic sharia law.
>>
>>131425713
Drinking alcohol and not doing the prayer is really convenient for me
>>
>>131427728
>metaphor or not if the quran was from god he should have said "...hide in their mind"
You're doing too much mental gymnastics mate. Isn't the heartbeat used to know if someone lies?
Stop digging so much into such details, there are elements in the Quran that makes it true in my opinion bc those elements couldn't have been coming from a man living in Arabia
>>
>>131410477
RACISTS BTFO

All humanity are equal and there is no inherent biological superiority in any race. This is a scientific fact.
>>
>>131427823
This
>>
File: 1495816219245.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1495816219245.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>131422798
tfw you will never have such a well designed flag
>>
>>131428079
Oh, aye, the Tartars where I grew up would totally agree.

They had a cool way to make sure Allah didn't see them drink, to make getting shitfaced totally halal. You ready? Its a hot tip, straight from multi-generational Muslims.

Drink under a tree. I'm not even joking, they said Allah won't see you sinning then.
>>
>>131427728
>>131427728
>>131427728
>>131427728
Also, Quran talks about the understanding coming from the mind too :

"O people of earlier scripture! Why do you argue about Ibrahim, when the Torah and Injeel were not revealed until after him? Do you not have minds?"(3:65)
See
>>
>>131428666
The word is "ta3kilun" (sorry don't have the arabic keyboard) which literally means "intellect" in arabic
It's actually much more convincing that this come from God
>>
>>131411803
I guess you would know better than they would.
>>
Any arabic-speaking person here could tell me what "عَقَلُ" means?
I get "brain" & "intellect" as translations
>>
File: a_rev.jpg (94KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
a_rev.jpg
94KB, 1000x636px
>>131410477
>Inferior poopsmelling sandman
>Begs for acceptance by superior races
>Isn't accepted as equal cause is a literal turd
>Spergs out and goes all homicidal

Classic beta faggot story
>>
>>131427704
Going to nearby villages ordering them to call the Azaan and pay Zakat, and executing those who refused is neither "defensive" jihad, nor is it defense of a Masjid, it's a barbaric offensive terroristic jihad. LITERALLY "MY INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM IS GREATER THAN YOURS" the terrorist war. You're either a troll, or an Islamic apologist. KYS. I'm actually done now, I can't take anymore privileged white boys culturally appropriating the Muslim faith, making up stories to be Islamic apologist. I can't. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This cracker said they were defending against those who wanted to wage war from within, completely overlooking that those Arabian tribes which had apostates and some other Arabs of different religions were sitting peacefully in their villages not harming Bakr's terrorist Muslims. Bakr and his terrorist are no better than Christians killing different sects of Christians because "MY INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE IS BETTER THAN YOURS"
>>
>>131428666
>Retarded Muslim
>Satanic trips

Checks out
>>
>>131430027
>can't take anymore privileged white boys culturally appropriating the Muslim faith

You still did not give any actual points :/
>>
>>131414548
>he liked to fuck little girls therefore he's a faggot
You're a retard and most likely a faggot.
>>
>>131410971
>implying that's bad
>>
>>131430529
I did though.....You said it's because they were defending against invaders in their mosque, which that's not factual. Bakr traveled to different villages and executed anyone not willing to join his terroristic cult. You're a GREAT example of taqiyya. LMAOOOOOOO
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.