[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women in Politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0028.jpg (66KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
66KB, 400x267px
Why doesn't /pol/ support more women for political office? One of your greatest Conservative leaders of the last fifty years was a woman.

You may not have liked Clinton, but she, like Maggie, got shit done.
>>
We have a female politician here. Does nothing but ruining the country because shes too much of a coward to actually take a stance. Greetings from Germanistan.
>>
>>131410768
Her stance is acceptance, diversity and equality. Germany has a lot to make up for.
>>
We celebrated the victory of a certain female politician last week. Get fucked libshit, this "More women in politics" meme is entirely about getting more Democrats in office.
>>
>Thatcher the pioneer of (((neoliberalism)))
>greatest Conservative leader

Really boils my potatoes
>>
>>131410977
No, she didnt want to take the refugees as was everyone else. She just was too much of a coward to actually take responsibility cause it could make her look bad in the media. Lowest form of politician...
>>
Women are fundamentally unfit to host any political opinion, let alone hold a position of power of any sort.

I thought this board was redpilled.
>>
>>131411261
But she and Reagan did the dirty...
She's a conservative.
>>
>>131411399
Yeah she did a great job of conserving traditional Britain...
>>
>>131409873
Politicians that get things done are fucking scary. There's nothing worse.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.