[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Latinos such subhumans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: WHITELATINOS.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
WHITELATINOS.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
What makes Latinos one of the biggest subhumans on the planet?
Simple , unlike other subhumans who accept the American/European superiority ,Latinos think they have to right to talk shit about some Europeans countries,and Northern America .
Latinos are subhumans that live in 3rd world shitholes yet they think they have the right to talk shit about the US,Southern Europe or Eastern Europe.
Not only that but sometimes they live in said countries and STILL TALK SHIT , how can you talk shit when you are living in another's country.
Also they have this rivalry to decide wich one is less dark , when they all look like mongrels
>pic is your average """"""""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" latino that believes themselve to be white
>>
File: MNS 1936.jpg (41KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
MNS 1936.jpg
41KB, 400x293px
NatSoc has been quite common with South Americans for a while.
>>
>>131407748
we need that wall asap
>tax beaner-americans to pay for it
>>
>>131408001
Exactly , deport all the beaner shit , subhumans live in other's people's countries and still dare to talk shit about it
>>
>>131407869
It's okay for Argentinians but for everybody else they are just subhumans larping
>>
German empire supported Mexican civil war as did America..
>>
File: whitepridemexico.jpg (36KB, 501x380px) Image search: [Google]
whitepridemexico.jpg
36KB, 501x380px
>>131408157
Sieg Heil from mexico
>>
>>131408125
they act so arrogant knowing that they are parasites
trump needs to make english the official language just to stick it to these wetbacks
>>
>>131408157
Lol for the thousandth time natsoc is for every race
>>
>>131408396
Beaners are disgusting they are parasites , they are prideful of their 3rd world shitholes but at the 1st opportunity they go live illegaly in any country , there are even african countries with higher HDI
>>
>>131407748
They have tiny brains and breed like rabbits. We need a few famines.
>>
>>131408503
sure but these beaners better understand that they are not aryans they're a tier above the niggers in the racial hierarchy
>>
File: siegheilfromcolombia.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
siegheilfromcolombia.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>131408396
>Colombian """"""white""""""""""" pride
>>
>>131408708
Actually there are a handful of african countries that have higher HDI than most Latin American countries
Latinos are bellow Arabs for sure
>>
>>131408589
There was an article about a month ago where meixcants were pissed about illegals coming to mexico how retarded are these people to bitch about illegals when it's their illegals ruining the greatest country in the world
>>
>>131408925
Exactly lol , its very often that you see them complaining about immigration but they are the worst scum , I reckon even arabs are better than them , culturally arabs are superior to them , also their shit countries are more violent than 10 arab countries combined
>>
File: Whitelatinoftw.jpg (51KB, 604x566px) Image search: [Google]
Whitelatinoftw.jpg
51KB, 604x566px
"""""""""""""""""""White Latinos""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: 1491409894237.jpg (73KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1491409894237.jpg
73KB, 592x492px
>>131409128
Low IQ stormnigger raging his virgin ass the fuck out
>>
>>131408884
Thanks to whites
>>
Wall when
>>
>>131409282
when you and your people start mowing more lawns to pay for it
>>
>>131409387
>when the illegals steal even more of our jobs
What's the point if all those retards are there already? Trump said he was going to deport them and build the wall, what happened?
>>
>>131409387
Canada is lucky, they don't have to deal with spics crossing their borders
>>
>>131409502
Look a miracle a spic living in his actual country
>>
>>131409128
Oh shit... Now I know this is bait
>>
So the immigration argument is a long standing deal maybe broken by trump but there has been a deal between the US and Mexico where Mexico let's in immigrants and drugs and USA send guns.
>>
>>131409502
this happened
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5N58WTwQ48Q/hqdefault.jpg

let ICE do their jobs without interference and all you people would be gone within a month
there should be a death penalty for border hoppers
>>
>>131410065
Still waiting, then? God Americucks are pathetic.
>>
>>131409871
>>
>>131410065
>THIS
They should be shoot on sight !
>>
>>131410176
you people are the ones renting 2 bedroom apartments filling it with your 7 anchor babies collecting gov checks while getting paid under the table whose pathetic now?
>>
>>131410568
I'm not, I live here in Mexico, so I don't know why are you talking to me. This post should be redirected to people with American flags, cuckfriend.
>>
File: Mexicaninanuthshelll.jpg (15KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Mexicaninanuthshelll.jpg
15KB, 212x238px
>>131410568
Juan Pablo in a nutshell
>>
>>131410676
You are living in Mexico but I bet a whole bunch of your family members are living in the US!
Don't lie at the 1st opportunity you would flee your shithole of a country
>>
>>131410884
Not really. And yeah I would leave, but not at the first opportunity, I'd move to another country legally.
>>
My guess it's their educational system. Mierdas have grown up on leftist ideas and modern Western lefties reiterate them.

"Real-life elites", business guys, have a very submissive attitude. Mexicans have a special way to call them cultural traitors, i forgot the term. "Mynching" or something, it's based on ancient mythology.
>>
>>131410974
this little cunt brought this upon herself you agree?
https://youtu.be/HsitiB9HWO0?t=15s
>>
murica is shit,(fat fucks won Money manipullating another countries?guess what,we are in infromation era,you cant manipulate and steal another countries are going to be poor)europeu is going down,guess who have the natural resources that gonna be valuable in the future?you guys stink with all this superiority shit
>>
>>131411304
I mean the girl really didn't do anything, it wasn't
*her choice* to live in the US because of his retarded parents.

I would blame it on the father, it's his fault for being a wetback and making his family go through this shit, no sympathy for him from me. Should've stayed here.
>>
>>131411494
Fuck off monkey ,also learn some proper english ffs.
Typical 3rd world monkey
>y-your country is going down , we are """""""""future"""""""""""""""""""" superpowers
>>
>>131407748
For the same reason you retards go and talk shit in the shithole countries,you teach them to be that way the only difference is you end up in pieces.

Call it what you want but is thanks to the invasions from the europeans to the third world we are like this now,by the way weren't you burguerlords people that ran from britain too?
>>
>>131411494
America is shit ??yet there are over 300k brazilians living in it.
>Typical 3rd world spic
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.