[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>job pays minimum wage >employer expects more the minimum effort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0153.jpg (18KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
18KB, 168x168px
>job pays minimum wage
>employer expects more the minimum effort
>>
Goddam right
>>
Why can't leftards get good jobs, /pol/? They are always bitching about how shitty their jobs are.
>>
>>131407302
minimum wage = minimum effort.

def no brainer
>>
>>131407302
Well if you give minimum effort, you lose the job to someone more willing
And if you can't do well at an entry level job, what makes you think you deserve more than minimum wage?
>>
>>131407302
>population expects jobs and foods
>you find it easier to just let the excess starve to death in a genocide you call a famine.
Yeah, lets just give Jews absolute power again!
>>
>>131407849
We need laws that prevent businesses from firing people who put in minimal effort.
>>
File: 1486837632327.png (111KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1486837632327.png
111KB, 644x598px
>>131407997
>Population cries for decent work
>you send them to a slave labor camp in Siberia
thank you, master jews.
>>
>not starting your own business under the table while being on NEETbux
Plebs
>>
>>131407426
Here I was thinking they were the brainiac side. Boy was I sure wrong.
>>
>does minimal effort
>expects to keep his job and not be replaced by one of the millions of low skill unemployed people.
>>
>>131407302

What I hate are entry level data entry positions that require 1-3 years experience. WTF, how are people going to get their foot in the door if all these positions require so much experience? There's no really internships for data entry either since it's fucking min wage offers too.

The same for fucking dishwasher jobs, requires years of experience and it's fucking min wage.
>>
>>131407302
>accepts a job knowing full it only pays minimum wage
>bitch about it after
>>
>>131407302
>always put in minimum effort
>angry when you're payed minimum wage
>>
File: very.jpg (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
very.jpg
21KB, 640x640px
>>131407302
the more effort you put in the more you should get paid if the employer is a good employer
>>
>>131407302
For the opportunity of future earnings based on establishing yourself as a value to the employer. The employer is the one paying the operational costs, why shouldn't they expect more? Wage and effort do not share a one to one ratio and nor should they. Faggots
>>
File: x1xTZcd.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
x1xTZcd.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>
>>131408579
yes, it's all about the effort applied, which is why i dig holes with my hands instead of shovels
>>
>>131408579
>what is commission?
>>
>>131408579
It use to be this way.
My uncle and father both worked for a company where for every % more you did than another shift or person (based on average) you got a bonus. Because you were making the company more money.
This was twenty years ago, they said that eventually the company (and all companies) just started raising the daily amount required for you not to be written up eventually.
>>
>>131408298
They say that to scare you off, lmao. Go talk to a recruiting agency or physically walk into the business with a resume.
>>
>>131407302
sloth will get you nowhere my friend
>>
>>131407302
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>131407302
Get job taking care of retards
Realize you get paid poorly because no one cares about retards
Leave
>>
>>131407302
>loses job to spic
>>
>>131407302
>being a wagecuck
oh, lol
>>
>>131407426
The Great Obama created 16 million jobs
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.