[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christians: Cucks or no?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: christian pol.png (83KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
christian pol.png
83KB, 550x550px
So whats the final verdict on christianity? I was raised in this religion, I see value in a christian society that defended Europe during the middle ages, and also I still believe most Christians are good people. However, recently I cant get over the cuckiness aspect. Talking about open borders with my little sister and she starts self righteously saying she believes in open borders because "she is kingdom oriented" meaning the whole planet is Gods kingdom and there shouldnt be borders, and she starts going off about "how everybody deserves to be listened to and loved". look Im all for charity and helping the less fortunate, but in their own countries helping them rebuild their homes, not bringing in people who hate us and will proceed to rape our women and commit terrorist attacks on our cities, and otherwise drain our resources through Gibs. Liberal Christians are so naive to the reality of the world. im honestly starting to think maybe Christianity is not so good if these people are going to try and bring dangerous people into our lands, as a result of their beliefs.
>>
Christianity is Truth Itself
>>
>>131405126
what do you think Anon
>>
>>131405404
I think to some extent their is some truth to christianity through the example of Christ, but i also feel like the original message has been somewhat lost or distorted in order to take away power from the individual and give that power to the established institutions.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.