[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't niggers act civilized?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/06/25/brawl-shuts-down-san-francisco-westfield-mall/

2013. F B I crime statistics involving 15 year old to 34year old Black males.
Blacks males committed 57.3 % of all Robbery.
Blacks males committed 50.8 % of all murders.
Blacks committed 38.8 % of all aggravated assaults.
Blacks committed 34.1 % of all forcible rapes.
This group is only 3 % of the total U S population.
Only 16% of Baltimore teenagers have been raised with married parents
Meaning 84% of Baltimore teenagers have not been raised with married parents.
72% of Black children are born illegitimate.
The incarceration rate in state or federal prison or jail
for white men was 736 per 100,000,
for black men 4763 per 100,000
>>
File: Brazil General.jpg (2MB, 2000x4600px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil General.jpg
2MB, 2000x4600px
Niggers are beyond saving
Brazil is the ultimate proof of racial differences and its the multiculturalism / globalist end game.
>pic very related
>>
>>131399589
I used to go to that mall. I also used to go to Tanforan Mall and I won't go there either. No need to talk about how niggers have also destroyed Serramonte Center.

Niggers really do destroy everything. I buy most of my things online. Only mall I now go to is Valley Fair way down in San Jose.
>>
>>131401050
I feel sorry for you. It must drive you crazy knowing wherever you are the favela is not far behind.
>>
>>131399589
Have you ever worked with the mentally retarded? They have a hard time using their words to express themselves.
>>
File: nigger2313.jpg (38KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
nigger2313.jpg
38KB, 396x385px
>>131401652
thanks anon, the saddest thing is that my grandma trashed her heritage because she wanted to burn coal, her nigger husband used to beat her up daily and blatantly cheat on her, at least that nigger actually worked to get food on the table, now my grandma is a fat useless sack of shit and i cant love her anymore because she made me 1/8 nigger.
>inb4 nice blogpost
>>
>>131399589

The new Planet of the Apes is a metaphor of the Mulatto struggle.

Ceasar is the mulatto son of James Franco and a chimpess. He inherited White Man intelligence from James Franco.

He leads the other mulatto apes to freedom in the forest.

Pureblood chimps and simians don't understance Caesar and the White Man doesn't accept Caesar are on of them.
>>
>>131399589
Keep in mind blacks are 14% of the population.
>>
>>131402010
The fact that you're not trying to identify as black pretty much guarantees you're not nigger status. Halfbreeds ALWAYS identify as black in America. Like they flat out hate whites and chimp out. Doesn't matter if only the white mom takes care of them, they always identify as black.

Has to be something genetic. Blacks just act differently than humans do. Everyone is tribalistic to an extent, but, besides jews, blacks are the only group that just despise everyone around them. Hispanics do tribalist shit too, but they have a limit. Blacks dont even really have different culture. Slavs, germans, french, they all act very differently, much of which may be genetic. Doesnt matter what country they come from or what country they go to, blacks always do the we wuz kangz n victims n sheit. They'll still side with any black no matter the circumstance.
>>
>>131403167
>Halfbreeds ALWAYS identify as black in America
That is your fault, white boy. Niggers are docile beasts around here. They know their place. You Americans are weak
>>
>>131399589
It's tough being civilized when their IQ has an average of 80
>>
>>131403693
>Docile beasts
>Honduras

At least remember that your crime rates are among the highest in the world before posting.
>>
>>131404155
At least we don't have black problems here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.