[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well guys, I did it , I finally have a girlfriend, she is pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Well guys, I did it , I finally have a girlfriend, she is pretty right wing , but not very redpilled, any brothers have tips on redpilling your girlfriend.
>>
>>131398414
Link her to /pol/, I'll help you out home slice.
>>
>>131400227
Thanks my man
>>
>>131398414
>tips on redpilling your girlfriend.
Very slowly. Don't try to redpill her all at once. Let her bring the subject of politics. Speak facts calmly and plainly. Unless you've been told by other people numerous times that you're extremely funny, don't try to be funny. Use the Socratic method. Start out with documentaries and studies, save the memes for later.
>>
>>131398414
Do it passively but with confidence and never apologize for what you like and believe in. She will come around so long as you shut up about it and only use it as a steady drip. Make her think it was her idea.
>>
>>131400642
>>131400227
Don't do this hahahahahhaha
>>
That is a piss poor job of stacking firewood.
>>
>>131398414
She doesn't need to be red pulled, she will form herself to your opinions as long as you are strong. Wanna keep her? Unironically slap her on the ass and tell her to make you a sandwich
>>
>>131401617
This, if you are too pushy too soon you will ruin it. It's taken me 4 years to partially redpill my gf. She's not there yet but it's making good progress. I first started with "dark" and "ironic" humor, but then later moved on to explain why some of that stuff wasn't as crazy as it sounded and hows important to listen to all sides. After getting her on that i just dripped redpills here and there that add up in the long run. She is now a right wing anti femenist with some knowledge in race and jewish question but not there yet.
>>
File: Cassie Jaye.png (822KB, 673x756px)
Cassie Jaye.png
822KB, 673x756px
Start with the basics. Even if she is pretty right winged, she still most likely went through some form of public education, which indoctrinates women with the notion of "the patriarchy is oppressive". I would start fixing that first.

Show her the Red Pill documentary. It's a small dose.
>Feminist makes documentary about the Men's Rights Movement
>Gets Red Pilled while making it
>Feminist try to censor her documentary globally
>She now no longer considers herself a feminist.

https://xmovies8.ru/movie/the-red-pill-2016/watching.html
>>
File: dissent-is-hate.gif (63KB, 339x499px)
dissent-is-hate.gif
63KB, 339x499px
>>131402181
aaah. They broke it.
>can't argue against it's merits, so lets just stop people from watching it
>>
>>131398414
Post her feet.
>>
>>131402181
>>131402328

http://1movies.tv/film/the-red-pill-2016/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.