[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real cause of the migrant crisis and Middle East instability

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Is the fact that we (Westerners) are destroying the environment, warming the planet

The Syrian civil war was sparked by its longstanding 2008 drought ushering a movement of rural populations into the overcrowded and poor cities.

Some parts of Iraq and now not fit for human habitation during the summer

All migrant heavy countries are the most vulnerable to climate change (Libya, Eritrea, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.)

WE ARE THE PROBLEM

THE MORE WE IGNORE THIS THE WORSE IT GETS

CLIMATE SCIENTISTS PREDICT 1 BILLION CLIMATE REFUGEES BY 2100 INCLUDING THOSE FROM "DEVELOPED" NETHERLANDS AND AMERICA

FOCUSING ON THEIR RACE/RELIGION OBSCURES THE ISSUE AND MAKES IT HARDER TO RECTIFY

OUR PLANET IS DYING!
>>
>>131397775
Huh? I thought it was the jews...
>>
File: 1498455704633.jpg (17KB, 473x353px) Image search: [Google]
1498455704633.jpg
17KB, 473x353px
niggers
>>
>>131397775
how man levels of gullibility are you currently on, OP?
>>
>>131398805
its a fucking leaf mate, 100% troll post
>>
>>131397775
>warming the planet

Please look at Scientific Method and explain how climate models meet the Scientific Method. Look at past predictions and tell us which ones were correct.

Stop drinking the liberal koolaid and learn to think for yourself.
>>
>>131399080
I hope so too..
This is the new narrative though.. they are prepping us for it. this will be the mainstream reason for arabs coming to shit in your streets in 5 years.
mark my words
>>
say it with me

A
>>
>>131399435
FUCKING
>>
>>131397775
How about overpopulation, OP? Syrian population exploded since 1950s, with smaller population they would have bern able to withstand drought, overpopulation in the Middle East is rampant.
>>
>>131399565
LEAFCUNT
>>
>>131397775

Try the silk road was killed by ships and thr suez canal
>>
I agree. Let's keep bringing those climate refugees into our developed nations which are the problem so that our population and economy will continue to rise and will continue to pollute the world so that more climate refugees can be created and we can pollute even more in the future and hey maybe we can throw our money at those poor countries so they can be developed just like us and can pollute the world too!

Yup! The problem is definitely not overpopulation!
>>
No, everything stems from WW2. The US stupidly supported commies over the good guys, then after the war ends realizes that they are now at war with the commies. The moderate regimes in the middle east soon all get toppled as the US-backed muslim extemists fight against the Soviet-backed secular commies. The extremists ended up winning but no matter who won, the world lost.
>>
File: hpepe.png (231KB, 2409x800px) Image search: [Google]
hpepe.png
231KB, 2409x800px
>>131397775
>Punishment for Westerners
>The same (((Westerners))) want to relocate migrants to Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czechia
Faggot leaf, fuck off.
sage
>>
File: jew_or_white.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
jew_or_white.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
>>131397775
We white people are the problem. We are creating climate refugees.
>>
>>131397916
When you think you're right....... You're wrong
>>
>>131397775
>Is the fact that we (Westerners) are destroying the environment, warming the planet
China is actually the worst polluter on the planet. Try again faggot.
>>
>>131397775
Even Assad was mentioning this quite a bit. That climate change will trigger a migrant crisis.
>>
>>131397775
>no shit sherlock
>>
You're all missing the point. If we save the climate there will be LESS sandniggers
>>
>>131397775
This, while a problem in the future, right now is false.

The #1 reason for instability in the region is due to the youth buldge from unchecked overpopulation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.