[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Blacks be Genetically modified?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IQCurves.jpg (53KB, 850x464px)
IQCurves.jpg
53KB, 850x464px
Should it become mandatory for blacks to have their IQ increased before birth? (once we're able to do it with CRISPR), Would anyone be against this?

I feel like it would solve most of their problems and be less annoying to the rest of the world.
>>
>>131397750
You misspelled 'exterminated'.
>>
File: iq map.jpg (348KB, 1260x1260px)
iq map.jpg
348KB, 1260x1260px
If we divide races in to IQ. We will start going full eugenics. Remember, the term White Trash referred to inferior Whites being sterilized. Could you imagine a world where a White child from a lower class family was deemed a failure cause of his heredity?

It wont stop at "Whites and Blacks."
>>
>>131397750
>tfw gifted
>>
>>131397750
I got a much better option, how about you just dont let people breed if they are below a certain level?
>>
>>131400430
150 over here senpai
>>
>>131397750
>One large subset and two smaller subsets of blacks found ways of cheating. Two smaller subsets of blacks were uncooperative.

>Two small subsets of whites are tri-hards.
>>
>>131400430
Source?
>>
>>131397750
Why not just modify them to be sterile and have drastically reduced lifespans?
>>
>>131401037
i have taken a few test and always seem to be in between 130 and 140
>>
>>131397750
Why not raise everyone's IQ if you can do it?

Who doesn't want a population of geniuses?
>>
>>131401297
i dont remember, if i saw the name i could identify it
>>
>>131399858
this
/thread
>>
Why is it the responsibility of white people to give niggers shit?
We owe them nothing.
>>
>>131397750
the problem with this is that the Chinese are already increasing their IQ like this so if we do it for only blacks to get to 100 IQ Chinese will already be at a 120 avg IQ we also need to be increasing our avg IQ but blacks wouldn't be able to keep up with us in time.
>>
>>131397750
>genetically engineered bicycle thieves
>a race of super petty-criminals

What could go wrong?
>>
I solved the idiot/crime/black problem a long time ago. The state offers to pay $10,000 for sterilization. The future benefits will be astronomical.
>>
>>131400184
Good it shouldn't, there needs to be limits on how much stupid genetic throwbacks we accept. And none of this CRISPR shit either, that's expensive. Nueter or spay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.