[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this math genius?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 30

File: PA-13798665.jpg (101KB, 650x885px) Image search: [Google]
PA-13798665.jpg
101KB, 650x885px
Graduate student Harriet Hungate took Kaczynski’s topology class. He impressed her.

“He was this young guy, tall and good looking, and had all the outward manifestations of someone who would be very sociable,” she said.

Hungate needed someone to talk to. She was in crisis, thinking of dropping out, “hanging in there by the skin of my teeth.”

She went to Kaczynski’s office for a conference. She asked questions about the course, but then her emotions took over. She spilled out her fears and doubts, looking to her professor for warmth and reassurance.

His response chilled her. Kaczynski didn’t acknowledge she had spoken.

“There was no reaction at all,” Hungate said. “Usually there’s a person in there who responds to what is said, but I looked in his eyes, and I saw no person there.”

How did he go from math professor to writing books like:

https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Tech-Revolution-Theodore-John-Kaczynski/dp/1944228004
>>
>Kaczynski didn’t acknowledge she had spoken.
Roastie BTFO.
>>
>>131397603
B T F O
>>
>>131397603
MKUltra.
Ted's right about a lot, he just lost his shit from isolation.
>>
You can be smart and crazy too.
>>
File: 5674643564.png (330KB, 424x606px) Image search: [Google]
5674643564.png
330KB, 424x606px
>>131397603
roasties BTFO, ted dindu nuffin

>She asked questions about the course, but then her emotions took over. She spilled out her fears and doubts, looking to her professor for warmth and reassurance.

fucking retarded
>>
Appropriate response.

https://youtu.be/4rcG5mX6nB4?t=8m28s
>>
based ted, good surname
>>
>>131398055
mkultra is dumb
yelling at someone to turn them into mind-controlled automatons is literal garbage tier science
he's just too smart to be normal
this is a common condition with geniuses
>>
Same thing that happened with Fischer as well.
You go too deep and learn the truth and you can't come back.
>>
>>131397603
>“There was no reaction at all,” Hungate said. “Usually there’s a person in there who responds to what is said, but I looked in his eyes, and I saw no person there.”
this is a textbook description of an autistic genius
>>
>>131397603
Corbett report just mentioned his involvement with the cia but put off going into detail until a later date.
>>
>>131399311
>how someone that looks like he could be a male model could have so much difficulty with women

>The aspects of autism that can make everyday life challenging—reading social cues, understanding another's perspectives, making small talk and exchanging niceties—can be seriously magnified when it comes to dating.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/08/dating-on-the-autism-spectrum/278340/
>>
>>131399679
Always archive https://archive.is/pgFVA
>>
>>131398194
>You can be smart and crazy too.

You say that as if a dumb person is more likely to be crazy. Smarter people are usually the craziest.
>>
>>131399726
You're a legend, Norgebro
>>
>>131399747
>Smarter people are usually the craziest.
exactly
the list of brilliant mathematicians, physicists, etc is long

>Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Be Mentally Ill
http://www.medicaldaily.com/why-smarter-people-are-more-likely-be-mentally-ill-270039

>Is There a Link Between Intelligence and Mental Illness?
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ending-addiction-good/201503/is-there-link-between-intelligence-and-mental-illness
>>
>>131399679
he wasn't actually wondering, you fucking autist
>>
>>131399311

>so much difficulty with women.

couldn't fake feels

that makes women suspicious that you cannot play into their game
>>
>>131397603
>What happened to this math genius?
MKULTRA
>>
>>131397603
>roastie goes to college
>expects special treatment
>cries to professor
>"WTF tears always work!"
>he don't love them hoes

Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>131397603
he birthed the diaz brothers, but changed their names so they wouldn't be associated with his activities. they went on to become some of the most feared and respected mma fighters in the ufc.
>>
>>131397603

Henry Murray did some experiments on him that were peripherally connected to MKULTRA.
>>
File: 1488417028214.jpg (273KB, 1536x965px) Image search: [Google]
1488417028214.jpg
273KB, 1536x965px
>>
>>131400626
I did some experiments on your mom that were peripherally connected to my cock.
>>
>>131400316
>MKULTRA
ironically a meme only believed by mentally ill people
he was involved in the program but the program was an embarrassing snake oil sham
it was literally just like the beginning scene from ghostbusters were bill murray is doing paranormal studies research on college kids
take this nigger african tier conspiracy shit to /x/ if you want to beat off to this retard shit
>>
>>131400784
>Why are math professors horrible?
the funny part is that this is so true that STEM professors are autistic retards
anyone that has a STEM degree knows this
i have an undergrad and graduate engineering degrees and every professor was a complete autistic social wreck

richard feynman was notable not just for his work in quantum electrodynamics but for the fact that he was a normal person and ladies' man that wasn't a total sperg which is a complete outlier for the field of theoretical physics
>>
>>131400784
>roastie got shut down hard
>>
>>131401198
>richard feynman was notable not just for his work in quantum electrodynamics but for the fact that he was a normal person and ladies' man that wasn't a total sperg which is a complete outlier for the field of theoretical physics

It fits nicely with the fact his IQ was 125.
>>
>>131400895
Literally admitted to by the CIA. Its not even a conspiracy at this point.

The official government story is >jeez guys we never could get the hang of brainwashing despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars and thousands of lives, but Charlie Manson and Jim Jones happened upon it accidentally.

MKULTRA has evolved into the application phase.

Also your flag is gay as fuck.
>>
>>131400784
>hanging in by the skin of her teeth

Sounds like she wouldn't be productive in that field post-graduation desu. College is easy, work is hard.
>>
>>131402521
>Literally admitted to by the CIA. Its not even a conspiracy at this point.
and it doesn't work
>Charlie Manson and Jim Jones happened upon it accidentally
these are fucking religious cults, you retard
i guess mormonism is just MKULTRA as well, right?
scientology? MUST BE THE CIA
>>
File: 1495279699817.gif (253KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
1495279699817.gif
253KB, 300x191px
>>131402031
>IQ was 125.
>>
>>131397603
better question:
Why are women allowed to attend college?
>>
>>131397603
>She spilled out her fears and doubts, looking to her professor for warmth and reassurance.
>His response chilled her. Kaczynski didn’t acknowledge she had spoken.
>“There was no reaction at all,” Hungate said. “Usually there’s a person in there who responds to what is said, but I looked in his eyes, and I saw no person there.”

Uh huh. Even accounting for post-hoc rewriting of memory which is standard fare, the big shocker here is that he didn't care about her whining life story?

Must be a serial killer at heart huh, because men normally would just be so interested in what some woman has to say.
>>
File: IMG_3394.jpg (146KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3394.jpg
146KB, 874x874px
>>131397603
>woman loses control of her emotions in front of a man and begins to bawl
>wonders why he doesn't react
What was he supposed to do exactly?
>>
>>131402684
Its the techniques used shit for brains. Jim Jones and Manson both used drugs and physical abuse to split up the minds of their followers. The CIA did the exact same shit to create compartmentalized personalities inside of subjects. Do some research on the trauma based mind control our government is into.
>>
>>131400895
>>131402521
maybe just call it what it was, psychology

unabomber was a narcissist that blew people up bc nobody would listen to his ideas, listen to him talk about his brother
>>
>>131402999
doesn't work in any deterministic or predictable sense at all
this is all pseudo science pushed by NEETs and retard children
>>
>>131402684
Also yes. Scientology, Jim Jones and Charles Manson were all involved with The Process Church and its founders at one point or another you uneducated fuck. Most of the weird cults that evolved in California during the 60s and 70s were cross pollinated with CIA MK programs.
>>
>>131401198
>>131401918
>>131402600
Do you not realize the pic is the same as this thread or what
>>
>>131403173
Fuck yes it works. Torture can and will create disassociated personalities. They've been doing it since the 50s in prisons and mental institutes.
>>
He took his awful experiences with government and scientists and his massive brain and wrote a brilliant work that he publicised successfully
>>
>>131398785
If it's dumb why is Bobby Kennedy dead?

Results beg to differ.
>>
>>131403173
>calling others retard children
>has an anarchist flag
>fails to do even rudimentary research into shit the government has admitted they were doing, and paid settlements to victims
>is an actual retarded child
>>
>>131403331
none of this is controllable or predictable
making broken people with torture only predictably creates drug addicts, suicides and other unstable and uncontrollable human garbage
>>
>>131398311
Bizarre that she expected a professor, particularly in an autism heavy field, to be her councillor. She put him in a potentially awkward situation.
>>
>>131403467
Sirhan sirhan us one of the best, and lost public examples of MK shit.
>>
>>131397603

>had all the outward manifestations of someone who would be very sociable

Others commented he looked uncomfortable in a teaching situation. H'uh.
>>
>Woman cries to get a good grade because she can't understand the class
>Professor denies this
Wow. Shocking. The absolute horror.
>>
>>131402031

>take the real life equivalent of your usual online verbal (((IQ test)))
>"Look mommy, I only scored 125!"
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>131398524
>American students get too comfortable and start asking personal questions
>Just kill yourself, I don't care

Zizek is truly /ourguy/
>>
>>131403526
>t. Unstable drug addicted human garbage

For an anarchist you buy into the narrative the government put out about MK projects not working. If Jim Jones and Manson were able to do it, you can bet than the CIA were able to do it after throwing millions of dollars at it.
>>
I think Ted is interesting, but the thing I don't like about him or don't agree with him on is that he never really acknowledged that this was a pretty personal philosophy for him. There are a lot of people that aren't particularly unhappy with techno-industrial society. In fact, a majority of the population needs it to survive. Acting as though the release of his manifesto would somehow open people's eyes was pretty idealistic on his part. He just wanted to live innawoods and society wouldn't let him do that very effectively, so he started mailing bombs and writing about how much he hated what the world had become.
>>
>>131404021
>and society wouldn't let him do that very effectively
it would though, that's the issue with a lot of guys that want to fuck off in the woods, at some point they want people to listen to them. look at the varg guy, why can't he just do his thing in the woods? why does he have to validate his lifestyle? they have some kind of issue they can't resolve
>>
>>131403958
if it was feasible other governments would all be doing it
and our government is absolute shit at keeping secrets
>"three can keep a secret if two are dead" -ben franklin
you can bet your sweet ass that if there was a current program and working process that it would have been leaked either by idiocy, foreign intelligence services or some citizen with crisis of conscience over human torture
government employees are everyday retards like you and me and not jason bourne super spy bullshit
>>
>>131404242

I can't remember if I just read this on wikipedia, but isn't the story that the last straw for him was that he was walking in the woods when he came across a logging operation encroaching on this area he liked to travel through? Thats what I mean by "they didn't let him do it". I could be remembering that wrong though, he might have just been brooding in the woods and suddenly said "Fuck this gay earth!" and started building bombs.
>>
>>131403526
>not knowing that the cia wants this
>not understanding that with the right kind of pressures one can create ideal tools

nigga, why do commie cucks never read books before the 1840's? Do you even know what the allegory of plato's cave means?
>>
>i thought this guy would be sociable but it turns out he wasn't
>>
>>131404242
Messiah complex maybe? They can't seem to understand that other people might see things differently. Maybe it's just a function of the 'tism, I dunno.
>>
File: 345657345235.jpg (27KB, 394x422px) Image search: [Google]
345657345235.jpg
27KB, 394x422px
>>131397603
>Kaczynski
>>
>>131403308
I only read OPs that have been screencapped and then only reply to the cap. its a quality control mechanism.
>>
File: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (114KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png
114KB, 500x478px
>>131403958
nigga, you're arguing with shariablue. might as well run into a brick wall.
>>
File: 1498169226970.jpg (97KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498169226970.jpg
97KB, 650x400px
>>131404456
Have you seen the average person? They have so little clue about what goes on in their own governments, its pathetic. Violent events get play time on every news station, to keep the populace in a reeling state of disbelief. There is pre 9/11 and post 9/11 these kind of events (mass shootings, terror attacks) are the trickle down of the CIA meddling in shit. The MSM are almost entirely made up of CIA assets. People see what the CIA wants them to see. They are kept in ignorance and fear and maneuvered on how to react and think. You really don't think mind control is being used on people by means of violence? Violence on others, can make people disassociate as well. Watching this shit 24/7 on the news has warped everyone.
>>
>>131405003
The guy with the anarchist flag is propagating the government agenda. Really activates my almonds. I notice the same flag shilling in sandy hook threads saying that it happened exactly like the news said too. Its all so tiresome indeed.
>>
>>131405104
have you seen the average government employee?
i've had a DoD clearance for 21 years now and people like Reality Winner with TS/SCI clearances is the fucking norm
you really think joe bob american retard working as one of the 10,000 analysts at the CIA is going to have some moral issues with a program torturing american citizens
do you really get your understanding of life from michael bay movies?
looks like the hollywood jews have really fooled you about the prowess of american government employees
>>
>>131404686
>>131404844
somebody posted an interview he did where he talked about his brother while he was in jail, he said his brother turned him in because he was jealous. he just came off as pathetic, he couldn't seem to wrap his head around the fact that his brother might have just wanted people to stop getting blown up. the way he thought he was jealous of him living out in the woods was pretty stupid too, and at the same time if you go in the woods it's not like you should expect the world to stand still for you. he could have just hopped a jet to a fucking jungle or something if he really wanted too, i don't even see him as being that smart in all honesty.
>>
>>131404686

Yup he was trying to mind his own business innawoods- but one day he went to his favorite spot and saw they were developing shit on it so he snapped
>>
>>131405491
i'm just going to say, it never ceases to amaze me that americans constantly blame the cia and not foreign intelligence agencies
>>
>>131405491
Clearly in the past average government employees didn't have an issue with the drugging and torture of American citizens. Why should I think anything has changed in the past 5 decades of degeneracy?
>anarchist
>security clearance
Pick one fuckface.
>>
>ted kachadski
>>
>>131403613
she was probably trying to get a side hug from him that she could then escalate to a blowie in hopes that her grades would get boosted
>>
>>131405735
>>anarchist
>>security clearance
guy, reality winner literally said she wanted to burn the white house down, there are plenty of anarchists and even more fringe political people that can get security clearances
>>
>>131397603
More and more ted and mcveigh seem less like bad guys
>>
>>131403308
what's the problem?
>>
>>131405735
they did and that's why everything was published
and there's no problem with me selling my skills for profit to the highest bidder

here's a great example of american secrecy:
navy fucking SEALS...the most super secret, x-men style american operatives known as "silent operators" that are not supposed to publish their likenesses or seek public fame for their super secret black ops missions. they are the most psychologically stable and physically fit men on the earth

out of the bin laden raid THREE OF THEM PUBLISHED FUCKING BOOKS ON THE ENTIRE INCIDENT AND GOT IN TROUBLE WITH THE PENTAGON FOR RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS

literally even american super soldiers can't keep their fucking mouths shut

the guy that shot bin laden is on fox news every morning running his mouth about american operations
>>
>>131406121
And she's a fucking retard too. Look at how easily she was pinpointed and caught. Not the brightest fucking individual.
>>
>>131406146
Ted hated the middle east, if you read his letters, for the very same reason he hated the leftists.
>>
>>131397603
>He was this young guy, tall and good looking
>Google his height
>5'9

WEW THERES STILL HOPE LADS.
>>
>>131406255
>implying that all of them get caught
>>
Dude is like all faggots who are way too much into academics: he's socially inept and a complete nutjob as a result of social isolation.

He literally got enlightened by his own intellect.
>>
File: 1498450710927.jpg (48KB, 793x494px) Image search: [Google]
1498450710927.jpg
48KB, 793x494px
>>131406214
>SILENT OPERATORS

>Matt Bissonnette, a former member of Navy SEAL Team 6 who wrote an account of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, agreed on Friday to forfeit $6.8 million in book royalties and speaking fees and apologized for failing to clear his disclosures with the Pentagon, according to federal court documents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/bin-laden-book-seal-team-6.html

anyone that thinks the US gov can keep something secret for more than 5 minutes is literally brain damaged
>>
File: jkkskskssk.png (253KB, 1196x1524px) Image search: [Google]
jkkskskssk.png
253KB, 1196x1524px
Kaczynski’s opinion of the left:
>>
based ted
>>
>>131406121

i will never, ever, ever fucking understand how these people get clearances or jobs in the government. when i think of all the government jobs and clearances i applied for out of school with no criminal record and a minimal social media presence i typically hear about a news story like this. most of the people i know personally with clearances have had drug issues in the past.

how likely is it for you to have a dossier on you?
>>
File: 1479904367946.webm (265KB, 472x198px) Image search: [Google]
1479904367946.webm
265KB, 472x198px
>>131397603
>Your face when the Unabomber was right
>>
>>131407266
>minimal social media presence

that's why you didn't get the jobs. They're not going to hire people who appear to be loners who'll probably go postal or commit some other freak attack
>>
>>131407461

is that really a common through process these days? that because someone has no facebook, linkedin or twitter that they are a loner who's prone to violence? people develop and maintain social circles without that shit.
>>
>>131407266
>>131407461
look, the SF86 process that includes a an SSBI (single scope background investigation) is not some mysterious shit

they do a basic background search of criminal past and hospital admissions, talk to your neighbors and look into your current finances and foreign connections from either family or business

the biggest disqualifier for an interim or final clearance is finances because if you are in massive debt and/or in collections then you are very vulnerable to foreign influence by payment

another thing that disqualifies a lot is that if you are a married man but are a closet homosexual or something that can give a foreign intelligence service leverage over you

you can definitely even get a clearance as a diagnosed schizophrenic as long as you are stabilized on medication and currently under the care of a licensed physician

i've worked at several research labs with people with high clearances that have been on long-term medications for mental illness diagnoses because these people are usually PhDs in operations research or applied mathematics or whatever

if you are an 18-22 regular american that has never been out of the country and doesn't have foreign relatives or business interests then getting a clearance is a joke
>>
>>131404456

It's never leaked by other governments because all other governments have experimented and still experiment with it to this day. MKULTRA was almost made public until it was deemed too horrible they decided against it and began to destroy as much evidence of it as possible. And it has very little to do with how secretive it is because a lot of this shit isn't even a secret -
people just don't give a shit. Look at yourself, retard. This convo is nothing a ten minute google search couldn't fix but here you are "hurrr it's all a conspiracy because I've put such little effort into learning about it".

You can start here:
>https://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163
>>
>>131408205
also, never disclose drug use on the forms if you don't have any documented arrests or hospitalizations
this should go without saying

the majority of the people that are the investigators for these clearances ARE CONTRACTORS THEMSELVES

think about this
>>
>>131407266
>how likely is it for you to have a dossier on you?
if you applied for a clearance then you basically asked them to create a dossier on you, outside of that all the shit you submit like taxes and car notes are a little dossier. somewhere your ssn is on file, so that makes a dossier by default, even though it might have nothing in it.
>i will never, ever, ever fucking understand how these people get clearances or jobs in the government

well our country was established on the basis of being anti establishment, but we basically try to larp like we are fascists from time to time. what scares me now is the fascists lack self awareness to the point they don't think they are fascists, like these leakers don't take the job with the intention of leaking, but then they end up leaking to fulfill some personal agenda they think the voters should adhere to even though they didn't vote for it. it's like a double wammy, not only are they fascist but they think the country should bend to their own personal sense of morality which is the fucking opposite of a what a civil servant should do, oh yeah, and they fucking think they are some kind of rebel. your guess for how the fuck these people get clearances is as good as mine.
>>
>>131408218
i've read it all and it's conspiracy garbage
no country has perfect information secrecy....sorry
perfect secrecy is a sad meme
>>
>>131397603

No there isn't. This stupid bitch came to qq at her hot proffessor and he didn't take the bait? There must be something wrong with him, he didn't comfort her. She was practically throwing herself at him. Let me let you guys in on something: if you're a hot proffessor, this shit happens once a week, and you get to sit there and size up whether this flavor of the week is worth ruining your reputation over. And sadly, the answer is usually no.
>>
>>131408684
psychology is basically mind control, it's not the manchurian mk ultra shit, but it is mind control. our government has invested pretty heavily in it these days.
>>
>>131408582
>your guess for how the fuck these people get clearances is as good as mine.

here you go:
>Questionnaire For National Security Positions
https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

this is literally the entire package you fill out directly from the OPM (office of personnel management) website
>>
>>131406214
>>131406719

This implies that Bin Laden was actually caught by Seal Team 6 and not dead already due to Kidney failure. Nothing more than propaganda/optics for king nigger.

>'''Kill''' Bin Laden
>Haha whoops no proof
>Oh his remains? Tossed it into the ocean immediately
>Trust us goy we got him

Right.
>>
>>131402923
She wanted him to fuck her and then give her an A-FRAME in the class. Women still think like this today in uni. Although now if the professor won't fuck the girl she just reports him for rape to punish him.
>>
>>131408875
our government only invests in psyops against the enemy using things like military deception and disinformation. want to know how i know? because they literally recruit for it directly on the public fucking internet through contractors:

https://careers-appliedmemeticsllc.icims.com/jobs/1570/military-deception-planner/job

go get a job as a mil deception planner with SOCOM in tampa. this isn't some super spy shit
>>
>>131397603
>waaa he didn't fuck me he's a psycho!
Goddamn women are full of themselves.
>>
>>131409203
just because you say there's no proof doesn't mean that's true
you just don't want to believe it because you're retarded

https://theintercept.com/2016/01/19/navy-seal-turns-over-picture-of-bin-ladens-body-faces-investigation-of-business-ties/

>A FORMER NAVY SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden and wrote a bestselling book about the raid is now the subject of a widening federal criminal investigation into whether he used his position as an elite commando for personal profit while on active duty, according to two people familiar with the case.

>Matthew Bissonnette, the former SEAL and author of No Easy Day, a firsthand account of the 2011 bin Laden operation, had already been under investigation by both the Justice Department and the Navy for revealing classified information. The two people familiar with the probe said the current investigation, led by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, expanded after Bissonnette agreed to hand over a hard drive containing an unauthorized photo of the al Qaeda leader’s corpse. The government has fought to keep pictures of bin Laden’s body from being made public for what it claims are national security reasons.

time to grow up
>>
>>131409054
I don't think you understood the point, I'm just saying some people literally want to destroy the us government and admit it. It's kind of weird to give them a security clearance, but whatever.
>>131409571
yeah i was saying it's not super spy shit, when people talk about mind control or mk ultra project they usually just cite basic psychology stuff as an example, that's my point. it's more like old techniques used to indoctrinate youth and soldiers explained in an academic setting for psychologists so they can continue to refine the methods.
>>
File: 1493893063333.gif (999KB, 245x254px) Image search: [Google]
1493893063333.gif
999KB, 245x254px
>>131409771

>mfw bissonnette was strongfat
>>
>>131397603
>She was in crisis, thinking of dropping out, “hanging in there by the skin of my teeth.”
Well, he did tell her, "NO TEETH."
>>
>>131408684

You do understand that most governments are literal Mafias (especially the DNC and CIA) whose core principle is literally secrecy or death? Yeah they run the state but the people who run them also run shit like drug trafficking, human trafficking, human torture/experientation, funding/training terrorists, etc. Which are all things the CIA is quite literally been proven to be guilty about. Yeah it slips up from time to time but they get away with it due to apathy of the public. The secrecy isn't the biggest problem. Even if it's well done with a few slip ups it's the apathy. No one is saying there is air tight secrecy but they do a damn good job of keeping most of it under wraps.

You do understand you don't get into those multi-billion dollar revenue businesses without killing/threatening people into silence? Most are even glad to be apart of those projects thanks to the money/power it provides.
>>
>>131410118
Your view of reality is severely warped.
>>
>>131409571

>our government only invests in psyops against the enemy
It's fair to say the US govt views the US public as the enemy.

>>131409771
From your article
>He would not confirm Bissonnette’s possession of the bin Laden photo or whether any investigation still remains open.

No photos = no evidence = it didn't happen. And the investigation was more about a hard drive which had emails relating to unlawful business practices.

Time to grow up.
>>
>>131410377

Sorry, JIDF/CIAIDF. Do you know where you are?
>>
>>131397603
>IQ over 120
>superchad tier face
>literally life on gameshark mode
>cia ruins him
He could have been the next Einstein for fucks sake
>>
>>131397603
Based Ted sees through these standard thot tricks and does not fall for them.
>>
>>131410118
you gotta stop watching movies, bro
the CIA has done some shit and i reference you to Tim Weiner's book "Legacy Of Ashes" if you want to laugh at the sad truth about it but "secrecy or death" as actual organizational policy is fucking laughable
at the end of the day these dumb groups are just government offices where individuals can go astray but it's still a gay office job where no management or organizational policy would advocate some silly movie bullshit that could be leaked in an e-mail or printed page
having some secret documents describing any type of these operations as sanctioned and carry out by the wishes of management would be leaked and sink that boat instantly
>>
>>131410917
kek. I'm just a dumb nasty girl infantryman. The government is incompetent as fuck. It's real comfy to view the world as an organized structure of conspiracy with everyone in on it. You give intelligence agencies far too much credit.
>>
>>131410377

Fucking shill. Fuck off.
>>
>>131411109
>Tim Weiner's book "Legacy Of Ashes"
Disinformation.
>>
People tend to attribute all positive qualities to good-looking people to a greater extent. They think they're smarter, nicer, more social, et cetera. It's called the "Halo Effect" or something.

Because Kaczynski was tall and handsome, no one noticed he was autistic. So when he behaved autistically, people didn't understand why.
>>
>>131411293
>Because Kaczynski was tall and handsome, no one noticed he was autistic. So when he behaved autistically, people didn't understand why.
A robot with Chad skin is still a robot
>>
>>131410848
>>131411275
i'll take my chances believing a group of SEALs that are now in trouble with the pentagon over believing some random jobless retards on the internet about this unless you have evidence you want to publish
>>
>>131411239
You're worse than a sjw. Anyone you disagree with is a shill. You're right anon aren't you? You're right about everything. You know what that indicates to me? Someone who like Ted K who has lived in their own isolated world for too long.
>>
File: chadbundy.jpg (72KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
chadbundy.jpg
72KB, 600x682px
>>131411376
But will not be seen as a robot. That's the key.

That's how most serial killers get away for so long. They look normal/good, so when they do something weird people tend to explain it away. I mean, back in the '70s what hitchhiker would not take a ride from this guy?
>>
>>131397603
>Kaczynski didn’t acknowledge she had spoken.
Based.
>>
>>131411376
>robot
Ted wouldn't appreciate that.
>>
>have an off day
>people think you're a sociopath now
Normies reeee
>>
Read The Technological Society by pic related and get the ultimate red pill.
>>
>looking at the reviews
>"This was hard to comprehend for me"
>2 out of 5 stars
>>
>>131411160
>You give intelligence agencies far too much credit.
Ok, mind if I back everything I've said up with concrete examples.

>drug trafficking
Introducing crack-cocaine into the nigger community
Fast and the Furious scandal sending weapons to the cartel
Open borders down south allowing Cartel to smuggle drugs into the US
Cartel working with ISIS - ISIS has training grounds south of the border and in return the Cartel smuggles drugs into West Africa that ISIS uses to smuggle into the EU with their open borders

>Human trafficking
Finders Cult in DC
Franklin cover up
Clinton Foundation (Haiti, Ghana, etc.)

>Human torture/experimentation
The obvious one: MKULTRA
LSD/Sleep deprivation/shock therapy/etc

>Terrorism
Al-Queda, Al Nusra, ISIS, the Syrian rebels, working with Muslim Brotherhood (Clinton Foundation)
Helping manufacture the Arab Spring and topple governments of Libya/Syria (Clinton Foundation)
Muh WMD's in Iraq

Just a few examples off the top of my head.
>>
>>131397603
He was basically a prototype for MK Ultra.
>>
>>131408582

>not knowing what fascists are

Fascists at least try to care about their citizens. These people view us as lab rats.
>>
>>131412323
>>131412352
Seems like one of those books you get put on a list for buying.
>>
>>131411109

Why act like low level rats like yourself would have any real involvement in the heavy stuff? Kek. Refer to my other post here: >>131412392

Why would you pretend that most mafias haven't done a phenomenal job of infiltrating our institutions? Or done so legitimately by starting up companies via their organization. I mean if fucking Scientology can blackmail the US govt why wouldn't the some of the worlds most powerful orgs that run multi-billion dollar crime businesses do it? Are you retarded?
>>
>>131411477

But I can't prove a negative. They made the claim. They have to provide the evidence. How am I in the wrong for asking for proof of a claim made by someone else?
>>
File: iur.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
iur.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>Be a smart good looking white male in a position of authority teaching a STEM class at UC-Berkley. Write a book about future trends and the pitfalls that need to be avoided.
Another one of those drugged out hippie chicks failing your class comes in and wants to compliment/flirt with you and talk about her feelings instead of the course material. Clearly wants to trade the old STD filled sarlacc pit for a better grade. Another failure that wants praise and prizes instead of earned knowledge and ability.
>Dead inside. Diseased roastie steals the red stapler on the way out.
>>
>>131412914
whatever evidence that could be provided would be just shit on as fake
just like with the sandy hook retards you could dump the kid's bodies at their feet and they will still be in denial saying those bodies came from some syrian body snatching operation paid for by the clinton foundation or whatever
the issue is that a handful of the people on that raid have all come forward against the wishes of the pentagon and the CIA and claimed it was bin laden and confirmed to be him
>>
File: IMG_3043.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3043.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
>>131411477

>MKULTRA doesnt exist, its a meme for retard man babbies!! Stupid conspiracy theorists!!!
>ok well it does exist, and the government has literally admitted to it, but it didnt work you fucking retards
>ok well it did work, but it was completely unpredictable and useless you idiots listen to me!!!1
>ok well there were some predictable results, but who cares its all nonsense otherwise it would have leaked by now you losers!!
>i worked for nintendo for 21 years!! I know everything and my word is final no matter what fuck you autists!!!
>OSAMA BIN LADEN!! Listen to me reeeeeee

Your posts are basically the text equivelent of a black person trying to swim. Feeble, directionless, achieving nothing - failing no matter how hard you flail around screeching.
>>
>>131397603
perhaps he didn't give a shit about your stupid girl drama
>>
>>131397603
He had this for a long time, his family referred to it as his shutdown state.
His mother is on record saying he went from a happy baby to a very somber baby when he was separated from his mother due to fever as an infant. It's really sad that he was such a smart man but something happened that made him turn to violence. Even his manifesto makes sense and his predictions have come true, but he decided to retreat innawoods and bomb people for 30 years instead of spreading the word.
>>
>>131413705
>MKULTRA doesnt exist
where did i say this? you just proved yourself an illiterate nigger
it did exist and was a massive failure
the CIA has the FOIA docs on their own fucking website, dipshit

try again
>>
File: IMG_5516.jpg (33KB, 304x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5516.jpg
33KB, 304x390px
>>131411621
True dat. Police depts refused to believe that a good looking law student could commit the crimes Bundy was accused of, and let the bastard go.
>>
File: Supreme_Gentleman.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Gentleman.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
Kaczynski was an autistic incel beta and if he grew up when we did he would spend his life shitposting on 4chan and Sluthate, he was also unequivocally right in his assertions about modernity and technology.

Truly and undeniably /our guy/, basically St. Elliot with a higher IQ
>>
File: 1495757435483.jpg (89KB, 640x547px) Image search: [Google]
1495757435483.jpg
89KB, 640x547px
>>131400895
Your post
>>131414241
Your gay
>>
File: 1498444440501.png (445KB, 497x499px) Image search: [Google]
1498444440501.png
445KB, 497x499px
>>131414529

>he was involved in the program but the program was an embarrassing snake oil sham
>>
File: IMG_2971.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2971.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>131414241

Yes goy it was a massive failure which is why we burned all the evidence of it ever existing and denied it ever was a thing until 17,000 pages of documents relating to the funding appeared in a warehouse where they were misplaced, sparking a massive congressional investigation where we admitted lying but no worries it didnt work! We are the good guys! We wouldnt lie to you goy even though we literally lied to your face on the very same subject and only admitted to it after being caught.

Lol. Tell me where this train of logic makes sense dipshit.
>>
File: 1494650154024.jpg (167KB, 1400x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1494650154024.jpg
167KB, 1400x1190px
>>131414636
Pic related is you
>>
>>131413604
>whatever evidence that could be provided would be just shit on as fake
But they didn't even get that far.

>just like with the sandy hook retards you could dump the kid's bodies at their feet and they will still be in denial saying those bodies came from some syrian body snatching operation paid for by the clinton foundation or whatever
You're starting to crack here CIAIDF. Not an argument.

>the issue is that a handful of the people on that raid have all come forward against the wishes of the pentagon and the CIA and claimed it was bin laden and confirmed to be him
Still doesn't totally discount the suspicious circumstances of how the entire operation was carried out. They went in and killed a guy (who was also a CIA asset that at one time was visited by the CIA when he was the worlds most wanted terrorist in a hospital) that was suffering from kidney failure and presumed to be dead for some time and then disposed of the body immediately after by dumping it in the ocean. No pics or vids released to confirm. Nothing. I'm open to the possibility but I'm just not going to not take this without a grain of salt or some skepticism. Especially when it involves Obama and the middle east.
>>
>>131415110

Great. Now hes going to respond to yoir post with more autistic screeching rather than addressing the ones where he got cornered and cant respond without conceding defeat.
>>
>>131398524
>what should I tell them?
>"I don't care, kill yourself not my problem

This is actually sage advice for people who have weak constitutions
>>
>>131414734
>burned all the evidence
the evidence was burned because it was embarrassing to the US that we did such shitty pseudoscience
do you have a single document of it occurring today?
one single document?

why do you fall for the CIA superman meme? they actually want you to believe they are more powerful than they are
>>
>>131397603
don't we all know that he was a fucking anti-social hermit that sent people bombs through the mail?

yeah, big surprise, he wasn't the ideal psychological crutch for your self confidence issues.
>>
>>131403526
>Charles Manson uses drugs and sex to control his followers, convincing them to commit heinous murders
>Jim Jones uses drugs and religion to control his followers, convincing them to move to Guyana, shoot a US Senator and commit mass suicide

Doesn't work!
>>
>>131415331

That implies that this limp wristed kike was going to reply to the ones he got cornered anyways. He's a fucking dirty hook nosed kike. Why would he ever do that?

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
>>
>>131415731
mkultra is now a religious sex cult?
is this where we are moving the goalposts to?
is heaven's gate mkultra too?
how about the branch davidians?
>everything is mkultra!
>>
>>131397603

>teddy K is gaining too much sympathy, better hitjob him

top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 834x1024px
>>131415658
At least they dress well.
>>
>>131415110
so, you would believe the CIA saying bin laden had kidney disease but won't believe the CIA about shooting him?
>>
>>131400895
/Thread.
Read "A mind for murder" by Alston Chase for the best history of Murray and his testing at Harvard. People need to realize that Murray was doing unethical
stuff but the Mkultra nonsense is /x/tier retardedness
>>
>>131416326
For you.
>>
>>131402521
Get a life autistic wierdo
>>
>>131403238
fuck off tinfoil kike
>>
File: 20milliondollarsin1960.png (78KB, 1152x447px) Image search: [Google]
20milliondollarsin1960.png
78KB, 1152x447px
>>131415658

>they actually want you to believe they are more powerful than they are

Not always, common misconception.
>>
>>131400895
fuck off cia nigger
>>
Im genuinely starting to believe that some of these shills are actually on our side and shill the deep states's crap so that we can discuss it and sharpen our arguments. Imagine if all the shills got smart and gave up. Nothing would happen here. There would be nothing to discuss.
>>
>>131417137

It's like anything else. They are and they aren't. I just like the ones who haven't been totally alienated from truth. Happens to a lot of the ones that deal in information.
>>
>>131416439

Man you are pathetic. You ignore my posts here:
>>131412392
>>131412727

Then fail to even remotely address my posts here:
>>131412914
>>131415110

And all you have to say about all of that "so, you would believe the CIA saying bin laden had kidney disease but won't believe the CIA about shooting him?"

Kek.
>>
File: 1470311068362.jpg (16KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1470311068362.jpg
16KB, 268x265px
>>131417392

Sure I could, just don't try to bullshit a bullshitter.
>>
File: 1494830978026.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494830978026.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>131397603
The message here for you turds is that a woman's harebrained expectation that the entire world waits 24/7 with bated breath to pathologically support her every single self-absorbed, random, trite, meaningless and stupid move is nothing new.

Removing social media won't "fix" them.

Removing kebab/niggers won't "fix" them.

Removing Jews won't "fix" them.

And removing feminism won't "fix" them. In fact, we should be grateful to dumbshit feminists for breaking down all the walls that men and society carefully cultivated over the centuries to conceal the true nature of women - for the benefit of women.

They can't be fixed.
>>
>>131398785
no you imbecile, they pull out deep seeded personality issues and isolate those memories into a whole new personality and attempt to make the subject operate on the fabricated personality. that is how they control minds.
>>
>>131417636

Buddy you forgot to switch back to your Anrcho proxy.
>>
>>131418013

I argue from all perspectives. Gotta stay frosty.
>>
>>131397603
The Industrial Revolution happened, also niggers
>>
>>131417392
>Kek
you have to be 18 to post here

i won't address all the points because i don't feel like typing out all that but a lot of those instances are individuals acting in bad faith and not actual CIA sanctioned policies. i'm not saying they weren't involved in that bullshit but people often characterize it as some mastermind CIA operation

for instance if i were an employee of a trucking company that was using my employers vehicles for crime without their knowledge or consent would you accuse my employer of crime? there's zero doubt that a lot of cia personnel have proven dubious morals but good luck finding documentation from CIA management outlining instructions for distributing cocaine to america's inner cities
shit like this is typically individual actors carrying out bad judgment in "ends justify the means" bullshit
>>
>>131397603
She was probably going to accuse him of rape.
>>
>>131398311
Yeah even back then, when it wasn't so litigious, he was probably thinking. "Oh fuck this chick is either crazy and trying to hook up with me or crazy and trying to ruin me. Either way she is crazy."

The only way to not lose is to never play the game.
>>
>>131418453
B-ball he could've got pussy
>>
File: when you OD on the redpill.png (1MB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
when you OD on the redpill.png
1MB, 897x1200px
>>131397603
>caring about a STRONG INDEPENDENT WYMYN in regards to her future in hard sciences

Ted is what happens when you take all the redpills as a suppository at once. BTFO retarded roastie lmao
>>
File: dearwhitepeople.png (1MB, 1349x1233px) Image search: [Google]
dearwhitepeople.png
1MB, 1349x1233px
>>131399963
it's a bot

AI to be precise
>>
>>131400401
this is a legend

fucking spics stealing a past

because the truth that they are illigal anchor babies from nasty bean pickers doesnt sound so good
>>
File: 1448214250449.gif (339KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
1448214250449.gif
339KB, 213x199px
>>131397603
>that hair
I'm really fucking jealous.
>>
>>131397603
He looks like a fucking Chad here
Too bad he was a manlet
>>
>>131397603
I'm actually curious as to how the una bomber became redpilled
>>
>>131406882
That last sentence I find it so powerfull as it is a truth that has been prevalent in modern society, not only by leftist but by people in general, it can be found in social media, how people complain about so retarded matters, truly we are in a degenerating society
>>
There's a university student on here who is in contact with Ted, he helps students with math and chemistry and will converse with people who write to him

Nice guy
>>
>>131397603
MKULTRA happened.
>>
>Muricans constantly misspell your surname putting "n" instead of "ń"
>supposed to stay sane
>>
>>131423368
Man, if I was still in uni I'd write to him just for the bragging rights. Just imagine telling people
>the unabomber did my homework
>>
>>131417853
ayy lmao
>>
>>131402756
THIS. White knight beta cucks and roasties BTFO.
>>
>>131397603
his autism was triggered by this situation

he knew on one hand being honest with her would crush her emotionally by telling her to drop out

but he knew that responding in the only way he could (no social tact) would result in making him out to be a complete asshole by being honest

so he can't say anything, he can't lie because he is autistic and autistics can't really lie and value truth above social pleasantries and grey areas of social interaction
>>
>>131412323
Reading this now and would definitely recommend, Uncle Ted references the work in a lot of his writing too.
>>
>>131418261

But the CIA clearly knows about it. They've done nothing but undermine Trump (Clinton's opponent/Obama's arch nemesis and the man putting a stop to their's and Soros's shit) thus far. It clearly is something within the higher ups. Their leaders are no different than shitbags like Comey aka Mr. Marc Rich, HSBC, Lockheed, there's no Russia investigation but I won't tell the public that until I'm forced to under oath. To say that it isn't higher ups turning a blind eye or directly involved is a flat out lie. Especially with things like the Franklin cover up that had high end business men and politicians involved. Especially when it comes out that they were actively training Syrian rebels that turned out to be Al-Nusra/ISIS and the three green berets that where going to blow the whistle end up getting murdered at the Jordanian border at a military base.

To say these are individuals only is flat out wrong. To say they wouldn't be aware of the things we are here on an autistic basket weaving board is asinine.
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.