[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OY VEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_2715.jpg (150KB, 750x1109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2715.jpg
150KB, 750x1109px
But seriously, how long can this bitch keep using her Harry Potter shit to please Millenias. Now it seems like they all have this sick obsession with a children's book while using it as a crutch to defend their egalitarian beliefs.
>>
>>131394441
kek
>>
File: 1430193652601.jpg (155KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
1430193652601.jpg
155KB, 786x715px
If wizards are so smart why couldn't they just magic racism and violence away?
>>
>>131394555

Because Voldemort did nothing wrong. Exterminate all muggles and half-blood scum.
>>
>>131394660
but the qt is a muggle...
>>
>Be baby Harry
>Lord Voldemort storms in.
>Kills parents
>Tries to kill Harry, but the power of 'muh Love' saves him

>be kid living in chiraq
>nogs break into house.
>kills parents
>points gun at you, and shoots you
>dies

When is the 'love' meme gonna die?
>>
>>131394856
>chiraq

The lack of a father sort of cuts down on how much love power you can get.
>>
>how long can this bitch keep using her Harry Potter shit to please Millenias

Till she's dead, and she will till she is dead:

1.) She has nothing else. Literally nothing else.
2.) Her following will be reading these books to their dopey, feminized children.
>>
File: ginny dean.jpg (74KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ginny dean.jpg
74KB, 500x281px
why did harry go for the coal burner?

getting that beaten up, blacked roastie seconds
>>
>Christkikes dont worship a Jew
>Christkikes defend Jews like it's a born obligation and can't even fathom being either apathetic towards Israel and Jews or condemn them

really makes me think
>>
>>131395106
She has money.
>>
>>131395156
Because he's a representation of all millenials - cuck with powers he didn't do shit to get.
You're all magical and special, but you must let your girl fuck with jamal - is a motto of millenials.
>>
File: 1498299456828.jpg (68KB, 625x431px) Image search: [Google]
1498299456828.jpg
68KB, 625x431px
>>131395331
A product of modern Christanity really. Historically the church was hostile towards Jews. After all you can't find a more ardent denier of Christ than a jew. Unfortunately the days of the Christian church condemning the Jews and actively trying to rid themselves of their corruption has long since passed. What you have left is at best a conciliatory approach towards Israel and at worst, a zealous love and yearn to protect and kill for the same people who blatantly call Jesus a charlatan and a warlock.
>>
>>131395481
>Rare
I've always liked the Kazakh flag design
>>
>>131395860
That's Catholics, shes Church of Scotland
>>
>>131394441
Even Israel would agree that Harry Potter is the dullest ever created in history...
>>
>>131394441
That's the most hilarious title ever
>>
>>131394441
>a person, that i made up in my mind, agrees with me
wew
>>
File: TRUMP.jpg (3KB, 152x92px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
3KB, 152x92px
>>131394660
This. Muggles and half bloods weaken the magical genes. IT'S A SLOW GENOCIDE YOU FOOLS.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppE2Gd-vzlc
>>
File: exas.png (184KB, 396x518px) Image search: [Google]
exas.png
184KB, 396x518px
>>131394441
>A character I made up would agree with me.
No shit.
Who is this shit for? Who is swayed by this? How low of an opinion of people does she have?
>>
Boycotting Israel would be a criminal offence in USA, that is why
>>
>>131394441
This is what happens when deadbeat parents think "Wow, my kid is reading, this book is good, it's got my kid reading!"
>>
>>131394441
This is like something from an Onion.
>>
>>131396346
She's an unironic Blairite that raged against Corbyn.
>>
>>131394660
>take interesting court reveal scene(s) and blow it to spend more time on Ron being moody
>>
Israel is literally a ethno-state.

Israel is a Jewish ethno-state and the the left are still hating on the nearly majority mixed Western nations for not being diverse enough.

Leftist can not defend the homeland of their puppet masters the Jewish ethno-state of Israel.

Israel must open its borders and endure the rush of millions of diverse Africans for anyone to ever listen to a word spewed from the mouths of the leftist puppets.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
>>
this has to be fake
you didn't even post the link
>>
>>131394441
I fucking hate this stupid bitch and her stupid fucking wizard bollocks. Why is it she feels the need to state her political agenda through these dumb characters? Hagrid was gay, Hermonie was really black, Harry Potter wouldn't boycott Israel, Voldermort would have voted Brexit. God, it is so desperate.
>>
File: Rigggggghhhhhttttt.jpg (64KB, 811x633px) Image search: [Google]
Rigggggghhhhhttttt.jpg
64KB, 811x633px
>>131394856
Scott... you just don't get it
>>
>>131396762
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/oct/27/jk-rowling-explains-refusal-to-join-cultural-boycott-of-israel

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/jk-rowling-explains-why-harry-potter-would-agree-with-her-decision-not-to-boycott-israel/
>>
>>131396891

>https://theguardian com/books/2015/oct/27/jk-rowling-explains-refusal-to-join-cultural-boycott-of-israel
https://archive.is/P8F5s
>http://rawstory com/2015/10/jk-rowling-explains-why-harry-potter-would-agree-with-her-decision-not-to-boycott-israel
https://archive.is/fL0uO
>>
File: IMG_9610.jpg (69KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9610.jpg
69KB, 480x480px
>>131394441

tweet her this docu
http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2014-02-11/aussie-tv-dares-to-show-the-real-occupation/

pretty easy to simply think criticism of Israel is unfair or hate if you dont spend any time looking into what the colonizing occupation has meant.

stupid hypocrite. 'liberal' until it might 'offend' jews... who DARE to be 'offended' when a foreign government's heinous acts are criticized (and sure tge Pals arent innocent either, but THEY arent the ones who occupy and ethnically cleansed another people.

http://www.unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/

http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/israels-international-conspiracy/

http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/israel-is-no-ally/
>>
>>131396940
Norway archive bot you are the best.
>>
>>131394441
>there are males who unironically liked arry'pottashit
Mind blown.
>>
>>131396762
>this has to be fake
Also, you better not be a "1 Post" faggot after you got destroyed with proof that JK is just a kike puppet.
>>
>>131394441
Book publishing business is almost a Jewish monopoly, especially in the Anglosphere (Judeosphare).

Even some American WN books back in the 70s were published by some Jew I forgot the name
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 661x482px
>>131394441
Why does she always have to say what her OC thinks about real world events? This level of obsession can't be healthy.
>>
>>131397180
what the hell can I say in the face of insanity?
at least we have an autistic Norwegian to keep us company
>>
I hope the next aussie election will feature handy harry potter references so I will know who to vote for
>>
A magician doesn't want to boycott the trick capital of the world. wow do we have any other great revelations?
"Super Mario would never boycott Dickies" Shigeru Miyamoto
>>
>>131394441
>The fictional character I made up would agree with me
Really makes you think
>>
YOU'RE A CIRCUMCISED GOY HARRY
>>
>>131397639
>(ID: 0hVUzBxJ) Democrat flag
>this has to be fake

*Changes flag*

>(ID: 0hVUzBxJ) Gadsden flag
>what the hell can I say in the face of insanity?

You know exactly what you can go do to yourself.
>>
File: orc-raids.jpg (2MB, 2729x1823px) Image search: [Google]
orc-raids.jpg
2MB, 2729x1823px
>You know our answer, /pol/.
>>
I really really hate artists or creators who cant stop touching their past finished works continuously. Lucas being the big offender to this.
>>
>>131396940
>“All books dealing with morality can be picked apart for those lines and themes that best suit the arguer’s perspective,” she said. “I can only say that a full discussion of morality within the series is impossible without examining Dumbledore’s actions, because he is the moral heart of the books. He did not consider all weapons equal and he was prepared, always, to go to the hilltop.”
maximum cringe
I shoulda stopped at the headline
>>
>loves Israel
>hates Trump
I am surprised she hates the biggest kike shill around.
>>
>>131395106

>tries to write a book under a different name
>nobody reads it until she reveals she wrote it

mieheheh
>>
>>131395156
Mfw ginny was a fucking whore, even freed and Georgie acknowledged that in the books.

Fucking Harry he could have that sweet sweetheart chink magic pussy in the honor of diggory
>>
WILL LIBERALS EVER READ ANOTHER FUCKING BOOOOOOOK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is it harrys birthday or something? everywhere I see this shit today
>>
>>131397180
Yup, 1 post shill, almost all leftist threads are...
>>
File: 20170624_200858-1.jpg (794KB, 3114x1605px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_200858-1.jpg
794KB, 3114x1605px
>>131394441
OY VEY
>>
>>131394441
> egalitarian beliefs.
> Boycott of Israel
Wha?
She is just neo-lib slime.
I want egalitarianism but this requires responsibilities. Like not letting your kids get caught up in pavement ape culture and focusing on a career that actually provides some service to the world.
>>
>>131394441
>But seriously, how long can this bitch keep using her Harry Potter shit to please Millenias.
This stupid bitch didn't even write the books with her name on them. She got enormous amounts of help because she's too stupid.
>>
>>131399380
It did respond but changed its flag from Democrat to Gadsden.

>>131397639
>>131397993

Total fucking trash.
>>
>>131399379
20th anniversary of the first book hitting shelves
>>
File: WTF.jpg (7KB, 280x152px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
7KB, 280x152px
>>131394441
>>131395481
>>131395156
>>131396271
This why I love pol
>>
File: potter.jpg (1MB, 1596x2850px) Image search: [Google]
potter.jpg
1MB, 1596x2850px
>>131394441
She'll keep using it as long is it keeps working. Millennials aren't very bright after all. But who can blame them when they grew up watching the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
File: 771092994109.jpg (34KB, 193x196px) Image search: [Google]
771092994109.jpg
34KB, 193x196px
>>131396346

>be me, software developer tech lead working in professional environment
>have 23 year old recent college grad americanized muslim millennial feminist (oxymoron) girl working for me
>listen to her ramble on about hillary clinton and how great she is for 4 months last summer and fall
>hide my power level because i don't want to be fired for telling her my beliefs when she can't stop telling me hers
>see her looking up movie times one day after the election
>ask her what she's going to go see
>"fantastic beasts, anon"
>ask what that is because the first thing that pops into my brain is a movie about beastiality
>"anon, how could you even ask me that? it's one of the stories from jk rowling's harry potter universe"
>tell her i never heard of it and didn't really watch harry potter movies and never read the books
>get 25 minute lecture about how if everyone loved harry potter like they should, the world would be a better place
>harry would never have stood for letting donald trump into office
>harry would have wanted hillary to win the election
>republicans are like dark wizards and trump is voldemort
>jk rowling told everyone dumbledore was gay to change how we think about homosex
>jk rowling promoted acceptance and tolerance
>harry potter movies are her moral compass - her words
>mfw
>>
>>131400237
fuck I feel old.
>>
>>131394555

There is an Israeli supremacist wizard that couldn't be mentioned in the books because (((they))) wouldn't publish it. The trinity was Voldy Grindenwhatever and the jewy one.
>>
>>131394441
Yesterday I'd of seriously had said "as long as CNN can keep saying muh Russia". Well... I guess anything is possible now.
>>
>>131400764
>To kill a mockingbird is shit tier(?)

List discarded
>>
>>131401907

This.

Also Alice may not be a great work but its got things you cant get anymore. Its a classic.
>>
I'm hoping to see her get dox'd in my life time.

So much satisfaction would be gained.
>>
>>131400764
>god tier
>atlas shrugged
kys
>>
>>131401661
i wasn't even alive then bro (i turned 18 this february)
>>
>>131401695
proof?
>>
>>131394441
Based Harry Potterstein stands with greater Israel.
>>
File: harry potter elf abuse.jpg (162KB, 614x1256px) Image search: [Google]
harry potter elf abuse.jpg
162KB, 614x1256px
>>131394441
If you have to explain your political stance by referencing a child's story about a fucking wizard, your political stance is probably not robust.
>>
File: Our boy Hemingway.png (465KB, 1199x672px) Image search: [Google]
Our boy Hemingway.png
465KB, 1199x672px
>>131400764
>Our boy Ernest Hemingway is not God-Tier
>>
>>131394441

That cunt seriously needs to go.
>>
>>131402676
so you never got to experience the new hp books as they came out, without all the sjw crap attached to them?

Getting the new book as a kid and staying up all night reading it is one of my best memories.
>>
>>131394555
I was always wondering why there were Christmas and Easter in the series. Any average wizard could pull tricks that Jesus did in the Bible
>>
>>131400944
this is one of the things that bother me about idiot leftists. they can not see that the thing they love is the thing they claim to hate. the potter movies rail against bureaucratic tyranny and the cult of personality / dictatorship. so what do leftists gravitate toward - big government bureaucratic tyranny, and the cult of personality. it's pathological, really.
>>
>JK Rowling believes that Israel should be punished
>fans send her messages on why Harry would be disappointed
>She sprays some bullshit on why Harry would think its wrong
Dr. Seuss didn't pull this bullshit, he probably would just say that The Cat in the Hat is a fictional character with no opinion of what is happening today.
>>
>>131395481
RARE
A
R
E
>>
J.K uses Harry Potter as propaganda, it's not really news.
>>
>>131394441
Sorcery is haram. Satan has used Harry Potter to misguide millions of people. The same way he has used intoxicants and gambling etc to misguide millions.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.