[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So That’s Where All the Horrible YouTube Comments Come From

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: TheMaryJew.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
TheMaryJew.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
https://www.themarysue.com/4chan-pol-youtube-comments/
>>
>>131394317
Let's archive that
https://archive.is/nMKzg
>>
>>131394355
Yes, let's
>>
>>131394355
Thank you norgebro
>>
>pull quote clickbait on a "study" that is literally pull quote clickbait
>>
>>131394355
I opened this thread specifically to wait for the archive.
Much appreciated.
>>
OP how did you find this?
>>
>>131394355
Thank you. OP must be a fucking retard if he thinks I'm clicking on a Mary Sue link.
>>
File: 1496845786896.png (326KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496845786896.png
326KB, 640x675px
>>131395167
>not having request poilicy & noscript addons
>not clicking on clickbait sites to waste their bandwidth while denying ad impressions
>>
>>131394355
fpbp
>>
>>131395145
I googled '4chan' then clicked news
>>
>>131395484
>clickbait media sites tend to use tons of outside/other websites
>using noscript => you often have to figure out which one of those sites to enable so that you can see content
i've used archive.is before just to avoid having to do the needle in the haystack thing with noscipt
>>
>>131394355
You're doing God's work.
>>
Wait did they say we are below dung beetles? That's h8 sperch! I'm off ended
>>
What a load if crap. 4chan isnt the source of internet hate. Liberals pushing conservatives to the point that sparked a movement is where it came from. In the 37 years of family gatherings and small town living. I have never seen my people so full of hate of the left. Commie killing jokes at the christmas table. Liberal agenda truth bombs over coffee at the town garage. Muslim hate and anti semitism is the new " hows the weather" conversation starter.
The fire rises
The Fire
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>Dung beetles contribute positively to their ecosystem, and they are smart enough to navigate using the stars. We shouldn't defame dung beetles by comparing them to these trolls.

Didnt we capture the flag via the stars and cricket sounds? Fuck these people.
>>
>>131396068
If we did this enough would it result in a feedback loop? Might destroy the internet.
>>
File: 1466605610219.jpg (28KB, 408x324px) Image search: [Google]
1466605610219.jpg
28KB, 408x324px
>mfw reading the comments
It's fascinating to watch all these people lower themselves to our level as they would say when addressing us, Really, all they need is an 'approved' target and they have no issue being about as 'hateful' as people here.
>>
>>131398436
This, my family is affluent and educated. We are not wastes of space, we all have degrees and work good jobs.

This is not lashing out due to being a failure, this is not being stupid. We despise what has happened to this country, to the entirety of the west. Our anger towards lefties is justified from the way they have irrecovably damaged our society. Our anger towards immigrants in this and other western societies stems from the simple fact they have turned our countries into shitholes, pushing non native ideologies and practices onto the historic inhabitants of this and other nations.

For example despite the fact that muslims make up only about 5% of the population here, every chain of dominos and other pizza and takeaway place that sells "ham" actually uses turkey with ham flavouring instead because it is halal. It is disgusting that we are denied something for favour of foreigners.
>>
>>131399653
Yes this. The left is mindless drones filled with vitriol. Acting on behalf of the cabal that created them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.