[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supreme Court agrees to hear baker's appeal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 40

File: Cake.jpg (38KB, 960x816px) Image search: [Google]
Cake.jpg
38KB, 960x816px
>JUST IN: Supreme Court agrees to hear appeal from baker who turned away same-sex couple, per @PeteWilliamsNBC

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/879333694334435328
>>
>>131390079
Didn't some baker told two gays NO when they asked for a cake, but no one gives a shit because their muslim.
>>
>>131390079
Ooooooh. This is going to be big. I hope Gorsuch works his magic here. Nobody is refusing to bake gays cupcakes or take their portraits. They as Christians and private business owners simply do not want to provide services to a gay wedding. It's not like they worked for SAMs Club and refused to bake a cake. (Which would get them fired.)
>>
>>131390079
>reduced from preventing gays from getting married to preventing gays from ordering cake from you
How do you plan on taking back this country when you're so incredibly weak?
>>
>>131391290

The fuck are you trying to say?
>>
Replace the gun with a wad of cash, and you realize the reality of how petty these people are.

"I don't want money because faggots."

Not an argument.

"Muh religious freedumbs."

Sorry, we aren't in shariah yet.

"I just wanted to say no."

This isn't your cuck husband's bedroom. Make the cake.

From now on any business owner that intentionally denies a sale over muh feelings gets an immediate doubling of their federal taxes and a complementary darwin award.
>>
LGBT marriage ruling basically giving right to mental patients more than to a class of citizens.

When will the supreme court rule on marriage rights for people with schizophrenia, dementia, or ADHD?

LGBT's deserve no more rights than any other mental patient.

Also, LGBT are literally AIDS so why are they even given more rights when they should be euthanized for being literal AIDS spreaders.
>>
>>131391122
Kennedy will ruin it.
>>
>>131391776
They can't be forced to provide services to a ceremony they consider an abomination and I'm not sure why gags would want a cake from people that believe that.
>>
I cannot wait for /pol/ to chimp out after some Kekistani was denied a drink or a burger because he's a white Trump voter.
>>
>>131391776
>From now on any business owner that intentionally denies a sale over muh feelings gets an immediate doubling of their federal taxes

How about you lose at the Supreme Court and bakeries turn away fags if they damn well want?
>>
>>131391776
If they don't want money from them they don't have to take it.
It's pretty simple.
>>
>>131391935
Race is much different than a religious sacrament.
>>
>>131391776

>wahhhh businesses shouldnt be allowed to decide who to serve
>no shirt no shoes YES SERVICE

I wouldnt want my bakery associated with fags or getting fag referrals. Nothing religious about it, you statist cog.
>>
If they force religious institutions to bake cakes for gays, we should start ordering gay cakes and services from Muslim businesses and report them all when they refuse.
>>
>>131391918
The fags don't want their service, they just want to make a drama. On top of that I can imagine they feel badly treated, I wouldn't like it either if I get denied service for who I am.
This isn't about the cake anymore.
>>
>>131391972
You realize Kennedy is going to side with gays on every issue, right?

Taking it to the supreme court is just handing victory to gays on a golden platter. You already lost just by thinking taking it to the courts was a good idea.
>>
>>131391935
This happening would be good for whites. I can only see this causing some acceleration towards nationalism.
>>
>>131391776
YOU bake them the fucking cake then.
>>
>>131391776
Let them have this one because then they have ZERO arguments when social media completely shuts out their shitty views.
>>
>>131392217
Nah, they will. They lost their case easily in the lower courts and it will just as easily be lost at the supreme court.

Make the cake faggot you are the one that chose the shitty job. You are 60% faggot if you are a man baking a cake anyways.
>>
>>131392217
if they don't like making cakes they should just close down their store.
>>131392062
It's always different.
>>
bake my homo cake or else = cross dressing men in the women's room
there is an interesting religious rights argument to be had but /pol/ never articulates it
>>
>>131391776
Exactly. "I don't want money from faggots" is retarded. This business is going to get outcompeeted by non retarded businesses. No government intervention needed.
>>
>>131391776

How is this not a leaf post?
>>
You do a shitty job baking the fags cake, they will not recommend you to the other mentality I'll people in their community.
>>
>>131392719
Maybe they moved
>>
>>131392690

Yes, gay wedding cakes are a huge percentage of any bakery's bottom-line.

Maybe in San Francisco.
>>
>>131392719
It's a post from 1776, the date the greatest nation on this planet declared independence and from that day onwards championed capitalism and the free market. This man understands how a modern economy and society works.
>>
never thought this shit would make it to scotus. the absolute state of law
>>
why are americans rejecting rights from normal everyday people? homsexuality is literally a thing since 10s of 1000s of years
>>
Call in Johnny Jihad to start taking care of the US's faggotry problem. It's no coincidence that homosexuals have been part and parcel of traitorous activity in the West since well before McClean/Philby.
>>
>>131391776
Lol. There is already a great place with this kind of business enviroment. I hear flights to Venezula are cheap. You'd love it. Fucktard.
>>
>>131392562
Not really. Religious tolerance is all fine and dandy for a monarchy. but it doesn't belong in a democracy. For as long as you have Christians, they will demand support for Israel, Muslims will demand sharia law, and Jews will demand to suck freshly circumcised infant penis.
>>
>>131392835
It's not really surprising considering the imbecile bakers stated they don't want to service people for being gay. If they were to say "we don't have room for you, we are sorry" none of this would've happened.
>>
>>131391290
I unironically hope Trump gets impeached so that Pence can initiate the unpozzening
>>
File: 1496165521787.gif (235KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496165521787.gif
235KB, 240x320px
>>131391776
>From now on any business owner that intentionally denies a sale over muh feelings gets an immediate doubling of their federal taxes and a complementary darwin award.
Pedro the Pedophile walks into your shop and wants a cake topped with a man and a little girl for his little niece's birthday. Bake it you bigot, he can't help what he's attracted to!
Alternatively, a fan of Sports Team You Dislike wants a cake with His Guys beating Your Guys on it. You're very passionate about sports so you refuse the request. Should you be vulnerable to a lawsuit?
I get why these laws were originally put on the books but we don't really need to compel people to serve now. If Dick Suckerson wants a gaycake and ONE bakery won't take his money then he can find a thousand others that will.
>>
>>131393068
hope your shoestrings break today :DDDD
>>
giving this a bump
>>
A right to refuse service sign and the common sense to not give an explanation would solve this non-issue. The travesty is that so many people can't understand a simple law.

-t. Fag that turns away all niggers from his lucrative bed and breakfast
>>
>>131391776
Business have reserved the right of admission/service for centuries, this is just big news because gays are involved.
>>
>>131390079
>bake my damned cake
>holds a queef pistol
>these are two penises; their legal tender is no good here in my cake shop that doesnt bake cakes because too much penis
Weddings dont need cakes. Why dont these women bake their own?
>>
>>131390079
LET'S HOPE THEY ALSO AWARD ALL COSTS AND PUNITIVE $$$ TO THE BAKER
>>
>>131392929
What "rights"? This isn't about baking a cake, or a birthday cake, or any cake; but a wedding cake, for fags. And they refused that. Probably could've asked for a regular cake and no one would bat an eye.
>>
Should've just had a sign in their bakery saying (we have the right to refuse service) and then boom ezpz no supreme court.
>>
File: peoplewhoannoyyou.jpg (13KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
peoplewhoannoyyou.jpg
13KB, 256x197px
>>131393528
nice
>>
>>131393528
I should've read the thread before posting I guess
>>131393798
>>
idk, I used to have the opinion that they shouldn't have to bake the cake, but that either creates an enormous precedent or puts gays as second class citizens. You couldn't argue religious reasons for not providing services to jews or blacks, but gay is a group that is acceptable to discriminate against? Or can you now discriminate against all of those groups. I don't think the fact it's a wedding really matters.
>>
>tfw gotta LARP as a muslim to say no to the gays
>>
>>131392929

Public accommodation laws are bullshit.

If I own it, and it's my private business, I should be able to turn away anyone I want, for any reason I want. It's none of the government's business who I serve.
>>
>>131393756
>PUNITIVE $$$
>being this ignorant about SCOTUS
>>
>>131393760
its plain discrimination based on religious belief we dont live in the middle east go there and fuck goats while praying for a pedophile if you want to enforce your religion on others
>>
>>131393760
Eve created original sin. Had sex with satan. God was merciful enough to make for you a temporary and secular fix when she went from help meet to wife. Born eunuchs do not apply to this. Where is faggot in the Bible. Grab em was mentioned in Sodom. And all throughout OT and NT what we call homos gays and fags now were called other things back then and were blessed. Gays are not Molech whores. Was King David? They can also reproduce like Ronaldo did. Surrogacy etc. Mental illnesses are spiritual problems. It's genetic. Xq28 gene. Vengeance and judgment are God's. I trust Christ over you faggy pussy eating bakers thank you very much
>>
>>131393760
It became an issue when the baker informed the couple that they won't make cake because they are gay. Same if they said, "no because white," or "no, because crippled." All he had to say was, "no we don't want your business have a blessed day." And should those faggots bring you to court, take your video/audio footage of the transaction with you and plead the fifth for everything else.

You study the jew all day and learned nothing.
>>
>>131393901
You should be able to. If the public takes issue, their response should be boycotts, not lawsuits.
>>
File: 1366328998273.png (28KB, 117x156px) Image search: [Google]
1366328998273.png
28KB, 117x156px
>>131393075

>compares homosexuality with pedophilia

Children can't consent to being in a relationship you fucking autistic retard NEET
>>
Hollywood is right.
The gay mafia is real.
>>
>>131391776
ayy you're for slavery. you're the kind of person we eat first after the fall. watch yo ass, dumbdumb
>>
>>131394025
>Force your religion on someone
>By not baking them a cake

Cool story.
>>
>>131391776

Freedom of association is a thing, friend

Let the free market pan out. If there's that big of a consumer aversion to them not baking this cake their dollars will show it

...but you're afraid that the gay dollar isn't strong enough, aren't you? That's why you want court interventions to force this.
>>
>>131391842
>marriage rights for people with schizophrenia, dementia, or ADHD
literally all have the right to get married now, dummy.
the problem is government-sanctioned marriage itself, obviously. so tired of this dumb shit and dumb shit fellow americans dumbing everything up
>>
>>131391935

You cant refuse people because of skin color. I would get the my shit fucked up if I didnt serve blacks. Political preferences are probably ok. Might destroy your business but the gov might leave you be.
>>
File: IMG_0244.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>131393528
Kys schlomo homo
>>
>>131392547
>It's always different.

Weird that. Its always different when its not the same.
>>
>>131391776
>forcing a private citizen to make a product for you against their will because muh feelings
fags really are mentally ill
>>
>>131394025
>forcing my religion on others
>by not baking a cake
You fat ugly nigger
>>
>>131394025
There's nothing wrong with discrimination.
>>
>>131390079
What would happen if I went to a gay bakers and asked for a Nazi cake with gas the fags on it? Free speech and all that (in merica not 1984 UK)
>>
>>131394202
Not yet. They can make the decision on what their gender identity is though.
>>
>>131390079

I find it funny how Muslims, Mexicans and Blacks can turn down a gay wad wedding and no one says anything about it. But if you are white (Christian or not) then they'll throw you to the lions.

This is one of the bazillions reasons why liberalism MUST be eradicated from society. It is a cancer that is all about double standards, racism towards white people, and promotes utter stupidity and retardation.

PURGE THE FILTH IN THE NEXT CIVIL WAR!!!
>>
They did not deny the customers service based on who they were, but based on what they were ordering. Those fags ordered a birthday cake, would have been no issue. But they wanted a fag wedding cake and got denied. If you ordered a KKK Cross Lighting cake from a nigger bakery they'd have every right to say no. It's only because it's fags getting BTFO by Christians that they are being targeted.
>>
>>131394915
Nazis are not a protected class so they can refuse you all they want.
>>
>>131393868
SAY..... NAGGERS!!!!!!!
>>
>>131392543
the lower courts are almost all stacked with obama appointees
>>
>>131391776

>Forcing someone to provide services
Oh great can we now force faggots to go into gas chambers?
>>
>>131390079

About time those AIDS filled faggot pedophiles get put in their places.
>>
Someone post the comic with the Muslim cake shop.
>>
>>131390079
This will be big for Mississippis new law as well.
>>
>>131394158
wouldn't that make segregation legal?
>>
>>131395783
Faggots is such a political incorrect word. The political correct word is booty bandits.
>>
>>131395907
That's a good point.
>>
>>131395907
Hopefully
>>
>>131391755
He's saying the slippery slope didn't end at gay marriage. The fags have so much power over you cucks that even refusing them cake is worthy of prosecution.

>implying the same thing wouldn't happen here too
Sh-shut up
>>
>>131393901
>implying its bad to descriminate against fags
>>
>>131390079
>be local baker
>have a set of personal values you don't want to waver on
>turn down baking a gay couple's request to bake a cake for them because you don't want to support something you're personally against
>be gay couple
>get turned down by a baker
>instead of saying "oh well" and going to a baker who will serve them, decide to spend thousands upon thousands to try and ruin this person's life by taking them to court
>>
>>131391935
That's already happened on numerous occasions, toothpaste.
>>131392158
You're absolutely right about this, though. It's all about trampling over white Christians for them.
It's a win/win for them; either the faggots feel dominant when the business owners cave due to political backlash and them make their cake, or they refuse and get shut down by said political backlash.
>>
>>131392178
Kennedy is retiring.
>>
>>131396691

It annoys me when minority groups feel that other people's beliefs are somehow oppressive to them. This guy was minding his own business and respectfully explained that he can't do it out of a sense of religious obligation and somehow he's a piece of shit for it. I'm all for gay rights legally but if we truly have separation of church and state then the laws of the church shouldn't be a legal issue.
>>
>>131395907
Only in private institutions, and why shouldn't it be? Massive boycotts would shut down most instances of it anyways.
>>
>>131396241
>implying the new conservative SC isn't going to reverse Obama's gay marriage bullshit circa 2020.
>>
>>131397468
How does gay marriage affect you?
>>
>>131393901
>You couldn't argue religious reasons for not providing services to jews or blacks
Yet
>>
>>131392690
Christians are an enormously bigger demographic you fucking retard.
>>
>>131397523
There's a multitude if reasons, the most important being that the government shouldn't be involved in marriage to begin with. Also, being married gives them benefits that should only be provided to people who plan on procreation. Which leads to another conundrum. Married gay couples are now considered legitimate foster parents. This is literal child abuse (not even mentioning the epidemically high rates of pedophilia in the gay community).

Also, forcing a religious institution to cater to your gay wedding with threat of a federal shutdown, seems to be infringing on my 1st amendment rights. I know that you've grown up in the era of liberal activist judges that have forced us all to intermix, but forced integration by the federal government is probably the least constitutional thing the government could do. With Trump's victory and a new conservative bench, I would expect these sort of laws to start being reversed.
>>
>>131398073

I agree with most of this. It's stupid. You don't join a club and then complain that you hate the rules and they have to change them. If you don't like the rules, you leave and join another club. I'm an atheist but Christianity doesn't have to change to cater to people who violate its laws. If the government forces that on them when they'd absolutely never do it to Islam, it's shit.
>>
>>131396691
welcome to leftists
those who defy the cult of marx will burn like the heretics they are
>>
>>131391776
>you can't say no to money
It's too late anon your soul is sold
>>
Hello I would like a swastika cake please, it's for my nazi celebration.

How dare you refuse my business, you bigot!
>>
>>131391776
Shill.
>>
>>131398597
>giving it a (You)
sure is reddit in here
>>
>>131391935
Happens all the time. My friends and I have been kicked out of two establishments for being alt-right.
>>
>>131393699
>>131394033
Leafposting from Ontario.
>>
>>131391935
Then you spread the word and that small business would suffer (or flourish). Welcome to capitalism
>>
File: (you).png (263KB, 445x668px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
263KB, 445x668px
>>131398597
>>131398756
>muh shills
>identifies as le alt-right
>is enough of a sperg about it to be kicked out of places for it
>swastika flag
Take your (you) and go, shadilay my fellow Kekistani XDXD
>>
>>131390079
Faggots, what's so hard to understand? It's not about the fuckin cake. They wanted it delivered and served at their fag wedding. I would tell them to fuck off too.
>>
Islam will save the white race.
>>
Your business your right to refuse service for any reason.
>>
>>131391874
Gorsuch will fix it
>>
>>131392562
Isn't the religious rights argument implicit and obvious? People should not be forced to act against their religion, and marriage is literally a fundamental Christian sacrament. When two fags come along seeking implicit validation for their fake "marriage", it is a Christian duty to never comply in any way. To participate in any way with the false abomination known as "gay marriage" is to worship Satan over God.
>>
>>131398073
>government shouldn't be involved in marriage to begin with.
But you want the government to make gay marriage illegal.

>Married gay couples are now considered legitimate foster parents. This is literal child abuse (not even mentioning the epidemically high rates of pedophilia in the gay community).
There's pedophilla with straight parents. As long as they are not harming that child physically and mental I don't have a problem with it.

Also, forcing a religious institution to cater to your gay wedding with threat of a federal shutdown, seems to be infringing on my 1st amendment rights.
Yet you want to force everybody else to a religious standard.

I know that you've grown up in the era of liberal activist judges that have forced us all to intermix, but forced integration by the federal government is probably the least constitutional thing the government could do. With Trump's victory and a new conservative bench, I would expect these sort of laws to start being reversed.
Fuck you, every US citizen has the same rights. Also I'm not liberal, I don't follow a specific ideology just to make me feel better about myself. I think both liberals and converatives both have good point, but think sometimes they can be complete idiots.
>>
>>131390190
https://youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
>>
>>131399511
>I'm enlightened because I have zero convictions
>>
>>131390079
I thought americans had the right to deny service on any grounds or no grounds
>>
>>131392929
Because every major religion states homosexuality is a sin. That's like saying "murder has been around for thousands of years, thus it's alright".

You are literally making an "Argument" that something is moral and acceptable because it has existed for tens of thousands of years. That you literally think this way is so depressing that I don't even have the energy to get angry at you.
>>
>>131391776
Fag
>>
>>131399699
>I'm enlightened because I have zero convictions.
I have many convictions. My main conviction is that decent people shouldn't be treated like shit because of a bunch religious nut jobs.

Only a fucking leaf would be this stupid.
>>
>>131393068
It's called religious freedom.
>>
>>131394444
Q U A D S
U
A
D
S
>>
>>131390079
fuck yes
hope the fags get BTFO
>>
>>131399999
Q U I N T S
U
I
N
T
S
>>
>>131399733

We used to.

Go figure how the government has any right to tell someone who they can and cannot serve on their own private property.
>>
>>131391776
It is an argument. You just don't like it.
>>
>>131390190
No two gays asked a Christian Baker to lake them a gay cake for their wedding
The baker told them that he couldn't in good faith make that cake due to his religion but they could have literally any other kind of cake they wanted
They decided to virtue signaling and out them out of business
>>
Seems like a lot of winning going on today, honestly. I'm for gay marriage, actually, and I would personally bake a cake for a gay couple if I owned a bakery. However, business rights come first. If they don't feel comfortable serving such a product, they shouldn't be forced to.
>>
>>131399999
>decent people shouldn't be treated like shit
The plantiffs in the suit literally went from bakery to bakery until they found one that refused service so they could sue.

There's a lot of words that could be used to describe that... "decent" isn't one of them.
>>
>>131400059
>It's called religious freedom.
So does that mean Muslims can go around and make women wear hijab and stone people to death for not following their ideology?

Religious freedom does not give you right to oppress other people in the US.
>>
>>131393901
Gays are second class citizens. They spread disease and can't reproduce children for the glory of the empire. Why should they be treated as equal to heterosexuals who are solely responsible for breeding the future glory of the empire?
>>
>>131390190
>>131399677
Imagine how many Muslim baker lives can be ruined if the court decides not baking cakes for dick suckers is a crime
>>
>>131391776
Business reserve the right to refuse services from anyone. If it were up to me they could not only turn down fags, but niggers too if they wanted. Move around and get it somewhere else ya butthurt, statist crybully.
>>
File: IMG_2753.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>131390079
Should have baked a cake with a shitload of laxatives in it, so the entire wedding would end up a shitfest.

Nevermind, it's gonna be a shitfest anyway
>>
>>131393901
Actually I could argue religious reasons for not serving Jews. Christians should have a whip of cords and whenever they see a Jew could begin whipping them. It's just following Jesus' example.
>>
>>131390079
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/hidden-camera-gay-wedding-cake-at-muslim-bakery/
>>
>>131394033
Jesus said marriage is between a man and woman and said homosexuals would go to hell forever.
>>
File: islamic rageboy.jpg (593KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
islamic rageboy.jpg
593KB, 1200x862px
>>131390079

Let's ask muslim bakeries to bake some 'same sex' wedding cakes and open up the field for a class action lawsuit.
>>
>>131400400
I could care less about them not getting a cake. Under the civil rights laws, you cannot discriminate against anybody. If they say bakers are allowed to not serve people because they are gay, this means that all business can discriminate against anybody because of race, gender, etc, not because of their character.
>>
>>131394202
Homosexuality and pedophilia is very linked. Many homosexuals were molested and many molest children. Americansfortruth.com
>>
>>131400799
They have to follow the rules like anyone else.
>>
>>131400403
>Religious freedom does not give you right to oppress other people in the US.

Suddenly telling someone you don't want to do business with the is oppression ...
>>
>>131400877

The Civil Rights Act makes no mention of sexual orientation, so there isn't any federal protection.
>>
>>131395920
Poop pirates. Yarrrgh me Matey's!
>>
>>131396691
Yeah, well, when you put it like that these faggots sure are pieces of shit. Monsters, really.
>>
>>131401048
Based on nothing but race, gender, and other factors that you have no control over. Yeah it is oppression
>>
>>131400362
the stupid baker should have said "sure, no problem. That'll be $15,000.00 non-refundable".
>>
>>131401062
It does mention that you can't discriminate against religion. That's what the Muslim and christian bakers do.
>>
>>131400452
I suppose we should then be in favor of this. Remove kabab would simply be a matter of going into their shops and demanding gay themed shit.
>>
>>131400877
The question at heart here is whether someone's civil liberties trump someone else's personal liberties.

The couple can't be denied service on the basis of their homosexuality, but they weren't denied service. They weren't prohibited from going to other bakeries, and even the bakery in question offered to make them a generic cake, they just drew the line at making a wedding cake because, for them, it would be a violation of their religious beliefs.

So which takes precedent? The Fourteenth Amendment or The First Amendment? And where does it stop? Can a halal butcher be forced to serve pork? Can a Jewish community center be forced to host a anti-Semitic political rally? Where does the line get drawn?
>>
>>131400578
That is correct. This bullshit about not being able to refuse service to races makes no sense. Shit needs to be fought.
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (16KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
16KB, 294x294px
>>131401429
>and other factors
>>
>>131401673
bullshit
>>
>>131400403
Islam is opposed to America and has no business here.

America was made a Christian nation by Christians and therefore Christians get special privileges because they built this nation from nothing, whereas homosexuals are really just hedonistic selfish playboys coasting on the accumulated wealth from three centuries of Christian self sacrifice. Reproduction is first and foremost a national duty to the future of empire and homosexuals are in this way inherently treasonous.

Homosexuality is being the oppressive bullies now, anyways, shoving their disease reproducing gutter filth down children's throats. Let's not forget that they are the evil authoritarian oppressors, not the Christians who are by and large extremely (too) nice. If Christians were as oppressive as the fags claim, the fags would all be dead.
>>
>>131402081
Nope, no bullshit.
>>
Just learn how to make your own cake. It's way cheaper.
Wtf people are so stupid.
>>
>>131402220
America was made a Christian nation by Christians and therefore Christians get special privileges because they built this nation from nothing, whereas homosexuals are really just hedonistic selfish playboys coasting on the accumulated wealth from three centuries of Christian self sacrifice. Reproduction is first and foremost a national duty to the future of empire and homosexuals are in this way inherently treasonous.
US laws doesn't favor any particular religion. The US is a secular country. Go back to living in your fantasy land.
>>
Publically decapitate every single leftist, and you will have eternal peace and prosperity.
>>
>>131402220
>America was made a Christian nation by Christians and therefore Christians get special privileges because they built this nation from nothing, whereas homosexuals are really just hedonistic selfish playboys coasting on the accumulated wealth from three centuries of Christian self sacrifice. Reproduction is first and foremost a national duty to the future of empire and homosexuals are in this way inherently treasonous.

US laws doesn't favor any particular religion. The US is a secular country. Go back to living in your fantasy land.
Also in the constitution you have no right to take away other peoples freedoms
>>
File: 342656953945353452345.jpg (126KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
342656953945353452345.jpg
126KB, 2000x1000px
>>131392095
This is exactly what they did by the way. These faggots were in told to go to this particular place because they knew they would refuse. They could have just went to another baker but they wanted to force the Christian baker to do it. Heathens I tell you.
>>
>>131390079
Anti-discrimination laws retards. /pol/tards are such subhumans, they really want people to break the law. If some Christian piece of shit deny me my cake in my country, they are being arrested.
>>
>>131390079
Business owners can refuse to serve anyone. This is their right. Judge that rules otherwise is a cuck, liberal and a leftist.
>>
>>131401889
>The couple can't be denied service on the basis of their homosexuality, but they weren't denied service. They weren't prohibited from going to other bakeries, and even the bakery in question offered to make them a generic cake, they just drew the line at making a wedding cake because, for them, it would be a violation of their religious beliefs.
Easy don't be a baker if you don't want to bake cakes. People don't have the right to be bakers.
>>
>>131391776
>let's just trample over our constitutional right to freedom of association
Leave.
>>
>>131402220
tl;dr, but judging from the flag your a fag
>>
>>131402760
not true, they went to the place because the lesbians mum had a cake previously made by the shop and they liked it a lot
>>
>>131402939
No, they can't. This makes no sense whatsoever retard. This isn't true even in your god forsaken country.
>>
>>131403151
Bullshit
>>
>>131391935
I can't wait for this to start happening. We need more gas on the fire. Lots more.
>>
>>131399677
Holy fuck that's hilarious. It's only okay when minorities do it.
>>
>>131402863
>Anti-discrimination laws
Which one applies here?
>>
>>131391776
Every single one of those is an argument.

Every single one.

Where's your Canadian flag?
>>
>>131402947
>Easy don't be a baker if you don't want to bake cakes.
They offered to bake the couple a cake, just not the specific cake they wanted. They weren't denied service altogether, they were denied a specific request.

Let's consider a parallel hypothetical. A devout Jewish man owns a restaurant, which he regularly rents out for weddings. A gay couple regularly eats at the restaurant and the Jewish man has no qualms about serving them. One day they ask the Jewish man to host their wedding, and the Jewish man, being a devout Jew, politely refuses to host the wedding on the basis that it would be a violation of his religious beliefs to do so, but says he will happily cater the event.

Should the Jew be forced to host the wedding? Should he have just not become a restaurant owner?
>>
>>131404426
Yes the Jew should be forced to host the wedding. Under US law.
>>
File: 1482590559769.jpg (77KB, 871x593px) Image search: [Google]
1482590559769.jpg
77KB, 871x593px
Tbh the owner wasnt asked to suck a dick, just to make a cream pie.
What's the harm in that?
>>
>>131393027
He long dead faggot.
>>
>>131404572
What law? Stop being so vague, faggot.
>>
>>131405006
The civil rights act. Specifically about discrimination based on religion because the Jewish man discriminating against them because they don't follow his religious beliefs, faggot.
>>
File: Reality.jpg (105KB, 960x816px) Image search: [Google]
Reality.jpg
105KB, 960x816px
>>131390079
Just a reminder that it's not gays oppressing you, it's your government.
>>
File: gaycake.jpg (172KB, 1024x1257px) Image search: [Google]
gaycake.jpg
172KB, 1024x1257px
>>131392178
Gay here. I will be thrilled when /pol/ loses this one. Salty tears for DAYSSSSSSSS.
>>
>>131391776

You have the morals of a slave.
Money is not the measure of all things.
>>
>>131391290
This is actually huge. If this goes through in the favor of the baker, freedom of association will essentially be restored, and we can start going and denying service to other groups based upon this case.
>>
File: GTFO 2.png (1MB, 1280x1393px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO 2.png
1MB, 1280x1393px
>>131391776
>having convictions is le stupid xD!
Fucking end yourself.
>>
>>131405497
We've got the majority votes for this.
Especially with gorsuch, expect them to side with the baker.
Freedom of religion and freedom of association both are on the bakers side. It's unconstitutional to make them bake the cake. Soon full on discrimination will be legal.
>>
>>131405497
>jabs on about abortions
What is the right of someone to end an infants life? Do tell...
>>
>>131390190

>their

Fucking retard faggot
>>
>>131391776

I'm married to a man.

If a cake baker doesn't want to bake a cake, that's his prerogative. I can go somewhere else or make my own, they don't own a monopoly on the process, and shouldn't be compelled to serve. I've seen plenty of faggoty cake makers out there.
>>
>>131400362
>"no nose the gayyyys are virtue signaling!"
>"but the baker was so totally not signaling his jizzus luve!"
Mfw when lefties beat you at your own game and outsignal you
>>
File: homonationalism.jpg (185KB, 1080x1270px) Image search: [Google]
homonationalism.jpg
185KB, 1080x1270px
>>131405717
Kennedy, Ginsburg, Sotomayor, Kagan, Breyer.

Kennedy has been the deciding pro-gay vote for years. SUCK IT POL WE WIN
>>
>>131405312
this
>>
>>131405841
>yfw when you live in the deep south and the only place you can buy anything is by driving 3 states away because christcucks threaten to boycott businesses who dare serve gays
>>
>>131391776
Damn dude. Biggest faggot in the universe. And you want everything else handed to you?
>>
>>131405242
>civil rights act
This means you can't deny service to someone based on religion. You can refuse service based on religious belief as long as it doesn't involve race or gender. You cannot force a jew to cater a gay wedding on the sabbath, for instance.
>>
>>131406083

Go to Atlanta, senpai, shit is gayer than san fran
>>
>>131405997

1. Kennedy is not a sure vote.

2. Kennedy may retire or Ginsburg may die before this case is heard and decided on next year.
>>
>>131400362

>not baking the cake but injecting it with AIDS and exlax to encourage them to have sweaty smelly stinky gay sex with shit as lube
>>
>>131406083
>literally nowhere

t. alabama resident
>>
>>131406190
The civil rights acts establish protected classes. Gender and race are sexual orientation are protected. You can disceiminate based on religious beliefs or any other beliefs as much as you want. Just not the protected classes.
>>
>>131406190
>based on religion
*based on the customers religion
>>
>>131390190
Yeah I think it was a crowder YouTube vid
>>
>>131406190
This means you can't deny service to someone based on religion. You can refuse service based on religious belief as long as it doesn't involve race or gender. You cannot force a jew to cater a gay wedding on the sabbath, for instance.

If it's the costumer's religious belief that a gay couple can get married than it's discrimination against religion.
>>
>>131391776

nice
If i walk into a muslim diner, must they be forced to make me bacon?
>>
My question is, why would you want to compel someone that hates you to make you some kind of foodstuff.

It's like asking to eat spit.
>>
To be honest, I get annoyed whenever I see any kind of religious people refusing to serve customers because of religious stuff, whether it be this cake thing, or when I see news stories about Muslims refusing to serve alcohol or bacon to customers. As an agnostic, I see this as religious people pushing their religion onto others, because it's basically "You can't have this thing because my religion says I'm not allowed to have it.".
>>
>>131391776

Gr8 B8 M9.
>>
>>131406617
>If i walk into a muslim diner, must they be forced to make me bacon?

They can serve bacon if they don't sell it.
>>
>>131406679

Then go somewhere else.

Only vindictive whiners actually file lawsuits over that.
>>
>>131406376
Sexual orientation is not a protected class under the civil rights act.
>>
>>131394202
>consent
Funny how bakers don't get consent
>>
File: 1443735713888.jpg (129KB, 403x533px) Image search: [Google]
1443735713888.jpg
129KB, 403x533px
>>131406679
>Faggots come into my store
>Demand shit
>I say no
>I see this as religious people pushing their religion onto others
Stupid fuck
>>
>>131406311
Will be heard in the fall.

Kennedy has been THE sure vote on gay rights cases.

Dude literally authored the opinion legalizing gay marriage.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/26/supreme_court_legalizes_gay_marriage_here_is_the_beautiful_last_paragraph.html

I don't hear people refusing to bake cakes for interracial couples because the bible says Blacks are inferior. They are doing this to fuck with gays because they feel they can get away with harassing a small group.

All that matters here is ruling that a state anti-discrimination ordinance on sexual orientation (in Colorado) is valid.
>>
>>131407136
Archive https://archive.is/N9IQK
>>
>>131406944
Businsses in the US have to follow the law.
>>
>>131407136

Anon, why would you want someone who thinks you're gross baking a cake for you?
>>
>>131406679
Then go to another fucking business?
It isn't a hard concept, you idiot. Then again, more goatfuckers in my country = more crime and terrorist attacks isn't a hard concept either but you brits seem to not get it.
>>
>>131401062
Doesn't matter. Colorado has a state law here protecting gays. This isn't even about federal law.

In Colorado, it has been illegal to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity or expression in employment, housing, public accommodations, education, and credit since the category "sexual orientation" was added to the state's Public Accommodations Law in 2008. The bill was controversial and following its passage by the legislature opponents waged a media campaign that failed to persuade Governor Bill Ritter to withhold his signature.[23]
>>
File: Japanese-only-71232969427.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese-only-71232969427.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
Based Japan.
>>
>>131391776
Would you cater a muslim family's honor killing/beheading?
>>
>>131407261
I didn't know that going into the bakery. Unless they have a big fucking sign saying NO GAY WEDDING CAKES, how would I know? I just want a cake! I want a cake that tastes good and looks good. The political and religious beliefs of the baker are not relevant unless the bakery is part of a Church and/or not open to the public.
>>
File: 1497490954451.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497490954451.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>131407311
>>
>>131392527

they can already do that you dumb faggot. it's called the "terms of service" or a "user agreement."

we'd love to go down that road because it would eventually result in lifting anti-discrimination laws.
>>
File: CognitaveDissonance.jpg (132KB, 600x908px) Image search: [Google]
CognitaveDissonance.jpg
132KB, 600x908px
I think it was within the bakery owner's rights to deny service to whomever they see fit, for any reason. That being said, as a christian, I would have baked the stupid fags a cake as long as they weren't being too gay about it. Somehow I get the feeling these faggots got up that morning with a chip on their shoulder and went to that specific baker to start some shit, that makes it a different story. I would have denied those pillow biters the satisfaction.
>>
File: 1496254681809.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496254681809.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>131391776
>Make the cake
Fuck you and your perforated anus. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness... those are the rights you get, no matter how much you want to make up new ones
>>
>>131398756
In all seriousness, if someone can identify your political ideologies on sight, you're probably an autist
>>
>>131407136
>I don't hear people to refuse baking cakes for interracial couples
Because it's wrongly illegal. We are supposed to be guaranteed the freedom of association. Businesses should be allowed to discrimate for whatever reason they want, be it race, religion, sexuality, gender, or even just because they hate the color of your shirt.

If people don't like that, they need to stop being retarded cucks trying to force people who hate them to take their money, and go give their money to people that actually support them.
>>
>>131407272
>Then go to another fucking business?

Sure, but it would still be a pain in the ass for me to have to go to the other store. This wouldn't be something I would have a lawsuit over, but if I tried buying alcohol at a shop, but couldn't just because of the shopkeeper's religion, that would still be annoying.
>>
>>131407518
>I would have baked the stupid fags a cake as long as they weren't being too gay about it.

They were though >>131400400

They were literally looking for a bakery to refuse them service so they could sue. So no doubt they were in there being like "hey, we're having a GAY wedding, please make a GAY rainbow cake for our GAY wedding, all our GAY friends will be there."
>>
>>131398756

Well, this will set precedence for you, depending how scotus rules.
>>
>>131391776
t. How to bait /pol/ for (you)s 101
>>
>>131399999
i'm agnostic and i don't want gays to marry
>>
>>131407756
That's what I was trying to say.
>>
>>131400400

>shopping for a problem

Just like that, all my sympathy went out the window
>>
File: gaysins.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gaysins.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>131407664
Freedom of association exists only in your head.

The law in Colorado protects homosexuals from discrimination based on sexual orientation and the Supreme Court will likely bear this out given the fact that there are 5 of them that JUST FUCKING LEGALIZED GAY MARRIAGE.

AHAAHHAA BIGOTS BTFOOOOOOOO
>>
>>131391776
>"Not an argument"
>Freedom of religion and freedom of association aren't arguments
We don't just say that for fun, y'know.
>>
>>131406679
I think it's good on one level, because it means people are still allowed to have their own morality apart from state-enforced consumer demands. It's also nice to see that maximizing profits while avoiding conflict isn't the ultimate end goal for some people.
>>
>>131407958
Freedom of association is a constitutional right, and the founding father would be rolling in their Graves if they knew the government dared to overstep their bounds by dictating private citizens to sell to certain people.
>>
>>131407958

>Freedom of association exists only in your head.

That's pretty anti-liberty, friend.
>>
>>131407884
Why? How does that affect you?
>>
>>131407958
>Colorado
I hate my state more and more every day. You fucking faggots are turning it into another California and I hope each and every one of you faggots dies a slow, painful death
>>
File: gayok.png (61KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
gayok.png
61KB, 450x450px
>>131408122
Bullshit. Where does it say that?

I can't WAIT till bigots get BTFO for the 9000th time this fall. It will be like waking up on Christmas morning when the Supreme Court rules religion is not an excuse to harm others like a playground bully.
>>
>>131396691
Well faggots just can't stop sucking cock, so what do you expect?
>>
>>131407958
>>131407136

You're a cocky motherfucker. Kennedy is a moderate; you're absolutely retarded to assume he's a sure vote here because he voted for gay marriage.

It's like saying Kennedy voted to uphold the partial birth abortion ban, he must want to overturn Roe vs. Wade too, except no.
>>
>>131393901
>Oy vey goyim why won't you bake this cake for my son's bris?
>Sorry Shlomo, I disagree with the practice. Why don't you take it to a kosher bakery?

>"Hey muthafucka make this cake for muh boy Tyrone. Write 'Fuck Whitey Real Nigga Hours'."
>Sorry Jamal, I don't agree with those sentiments. Why don't you take it to a bla-...oh. Well just fuck off.
>>
File: 1498372347628.jpg (58KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
1498372347628.jpg
58KB, 500x677px
>>131408362
>religion is not an excuse to harm others
>supports Islam
>>
>>131408397

#NotAllCocksuckers
>>
>>131408362
Make me a Hitler cake faggot
>>
>>131408362
The first ammendment, you dumb nigger.
SCOTUS also ruled in favor of freedom of association in 1958, 1984, 1995, and 2000.
>>
File: gay adoption.png (874KB, 864x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay adoption.png
874KB, 864x720px
>>131408137
It's bad for society, statistics show that gays are worse at creating functional families, AND personally I have never met a gay person I thought of as a good person. Debunk all three or concede.
>>
>>131408648
They can refuse you bake you a Hitler cake. Because you're harassing a business place
>>
>>131391776
>a bribe is perfectly okay thing to do
>morals and holding yourself to them is bad
>t. Liberals
>>
File: 1478744609117.png (339KB, 502x477px) Image search: [Google]
1478744609117.png
339KB, 502x477px
Post yfw fags get btfo.
>>
BRB, going to a feminist bakery and having a cake that says, "There is no rape culture" made. Wish me luck!
>>
>>131408648
Courts have ALSO ruled bakers do not need to make cakes with offensive messages.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake

Last week, the Colorado Civil Rights Division ruled that Denver's Azucar Bakery did not discriminate against William Jack, a Christian from Castle Rock, by refusing to make two cakes with anti-gay messages and imagery that he requested last year.

The dispute began March 13, 2014 when Jack went to the bakery at 1886 S. Broadway and requested two cakes shaped like bibles. He asked that one cake have the image of two groomsmen holding hands in front of a cross with a red "X" over them. He asked that the cake be decorated with the biblical verses, "God hates sin. Psalm 45:7" and "Homosexuality is a detestable sin. Leviticus 18:22", according to the Civil Rights Divisions' decision.

On the second bible-shaped cake, Jack also requested the image of the two groomsmen with the red "X". He wanted it decorated with the words "God loves sinners" and "While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. Romans 5:8."

He told the civil rights agency he ordered the cakes with the imagery and biblical verses to convey that same-sex marriage is, in his words, "un-biblical and inappropriate."

Marjorie Silva, the owner of the bakery, told Jack that she would make him the bible-shaped cakes, but would not decorate them with the biblical verses and the image of the groomsmen that he requested. Instead, she offered to provide him with icing and a pastry bag so he could write or draw whatever messages he wished on the cakes.
>>
>>131406457
They weren't denied service, they were denied A service. The bakery offered to bake them any cake besides an explicit wedding cake.

At some point you have to draw a line as to whether something is infringing more on someone's personal liberties or someone else's civil liberties.
>>
>>131390190
Steven Crowder went undercover and asked Muslim bakeries to make a gay wedding cake. Muslims said no and there is no outrage unless you're a Christian bakery.
>>
>They weren't denied service, they were denied A service.

You just shot yourself in the foot.
>>
>>131408939

>my brand of edgy faggotry is acceptable but your brand of edgy faggotry is not

That's kinda dumb m8
>>
File: 1498156948736.jpg (170KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498156948736.jpg
170KB, 650x900px
>>131407958
Was your "meme", if it can even be called that, supposed to imply an argument against Christianity?
Because all I see is a list of reasons the bible is amazing.
>>
File: rainbowwaffles.jpg (170KB, 580x400px) Image search: [Google]
rainbowwaffles.jpg
170KB, 580x400px
>>131409029
>having to do your job

vs

>having to be burdened with traveling further to obtain service because of bigots

I wonder who will win...hmmm
>>
>>131409048
Double standards suck
>>
>>131406680
Thanks man I'm really proud of that one.
>>
Being a sissy slut is pointless , why would i do that?

My destiny lies in developing as a man and reaching my highest potential and playing my part in God's plan.
>>
>>131400265
Civil Rights Act of 1964 went too far.
>>
>>131409259
They wouldn't bake a Hitler cake because of the fucked up shit Hitler did, not because of your race, sex, gender, or religion.

Stupid fucking leaf.
>>
>>131409403
Civil rights act of 1964 is one the best thing the USA did.
>>
We just want to stop being beaten!
We just want to do things in private!
We just want to have parades!
We just want to marry!
Bake the fucking cake!

It has never stopped. Fags will NOT stop demanding more, and more and more.
>>
>>131409294
Is the purple ring supposed to be a bulls eye or an anus?
>>
>>131409294
>having to be burdened with traveling further to obtain service
>having to be burdened
Sheltered doesn't even begin to describe.

>I wonder who will win...hmmm
People who understand that words have set meanings and that not getting what you want immediately isn't necessary a burden.
>>
>>131409431

>my feelings based on perspective override your feelings based on perspective

It's self-defeating logic, anon. If you look hard enough for a line to blur, you'll find it.

>>131400400
>>
>>131409220
In so much as someone was denied A service in the example here >>131409017 and it was upheld by a court decision.

But you keep missing the larger point. At what point do YOUR civil liberties trump MY personal liberties, and where does the line get drawn? Should the Federal Government have the right to FORCE me to provide a service to someone if it violates my religious convictions? Is it a greater violation of the Bill of Rights to ask a couple to go get a cake from a different bakery, or to force a person to choose between their religious beliefs and their livelihood?
>>
Fags are the most annoying and bitch worthy kind on this planet. They will cry oppression and bigotry until they get what they want. It's not over religion. They want you to accept their ways of life but won't respect or accept your views.
>>
>>131397673
So? You don't have to choose between servicing Christians and gays. Not like Christians are going to boycot bakeries that sell to gays. Especially if they can offer lower prices because of a larger costumer base.
>>
>>131409524
We just want to fuck your kids!

And there's nothing wrong with that!
>>
>>131406457
>If it's the costumer's religious belief that a gay couple can get married than it's discrimination against religion.
>liberalism is a religious belief
Thanks for confirming this.
>>
>>131409980
>Not like Christians are going to boycot bakeries that sell to gays.
Says who?
>>
File: GayThatsOk.jpg (94KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
GayThatsOk.jpg
94KB, 940x627px
>>131409524
>we just want to beat gays

>we just want to throw gays in jail for sodomy

>we just want to ban gay parades

>we just want to ban gay marriage

>we just want to deny service to gays

it has never stopped. Christians will NOT stop demanding more, and more and more.
>>
>>131407408
>That translation

It says don't litter here.
>>
4chan was a mistake
>>
File: Capture.png (61KB, 214x281px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
61KB, 214x281px
um think again sweetie x
>>
>>131410216
Based anon
>>
>>131409294
>being forced to act against your religion to provide a non-essential service for degenerates when they could easily just be "burdened" to find a different baker
>postponing your unholy faux-wedding with the person you supposedly love so much in order to try to ruin some dumb Christian bakers' lives
>you defending this
Gosh I have no idea why so many people hate faggots
>>
>>131390079

it is going to come down to a free speech argument essentially saying actions = part of free speech
>>
>>131405497
Screencapped so I can repost this when you lose.
>>
>>131409520
No it wasn't.
>>
>""frosting""
>>
>>131391776
Since you're so against freedom of accossiation I'm sure you won't mind me parking my nazimobile outside the LGBTQIAXRi3 HQ and playing Duetscheland Uber Alles all day then?
>>
>>131409980
>Especially if they can offer lower prices because of a larger costumer base.
You might be overestimating the size of the gay population.
>>
>>131410141
I'm sure that there aren't many people who would turn town a cake at a lower price just because they disagree with that bakers moral compass. Also it wouldn't necessarily be known. Bakers could keep it pretty low key.
>>
>>131394968
Be careful about how you use the word liberal. In the modern sense, your point is valid, but classical liberal ideas are all about the government playing less of a role and allowing more freedom
>>
>>131390079
Jesus Christ this is still going on?
>>
>>131394968
Maybe there is a double standard, but it's definitely NOT as big as you think. It just so happens there are probably more christian bakeries than muslim ones, my friend.
>>
>>131393930
>Public accommodation laws are bullshit
Exactly right, that's what's at the heart of this nonsense. We need to restore property rights to business owners.
>>
Take the gay/gay marriage out of it, because most people find it socially acceptable. and put in something more unacceptable. and you'll realize that you just can't force/compel people to do something in this way.

It's like liberals hate freedom or something. everyone should be free. They can make whichever cakes they want and the gay customers can give their money to different places.

This case really just makes liberals look like fascists
>>
Fuck that baker. The idea of refusing a costumer just because he pleases is anticapitalistic as fuck.
>>
>>131409915
No you don't get the point that people are being discriminated against because of who they are. This case >>131409017 involves them being denied service for a action, not because of their race, sex, gender, or religion.
>>
>>131410362
>being forced to act against your religion to provide a non-essential service
If you can't provide the service for everyone because of your religion, you shouldn't have a service in the first place.

>degenerates when they could easily just be "burdened" to find a different baker
How do you define easily? What if someone lived in a small town and everyone decide to do that? The law is clear so we don't have to worry about that.

>to try to ruin some dumb Christian bakers' lives
It's about ruining someone's life, it's about enforcing the law. You shouldn't just ignore discrimination.

>Gosh I have no idea why so many people hate faggots
Bigotry is the main reason.
>>
>>131390079
why cant they just say:
>sorry, gay wedding cake is not in our catalog. if you would like to order something from our catalog, you may do so.
?
>>
File: Homophobia2.jpg (191KB, 1200x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Homophobia2.jpg
191KB, 1200x1229px
>>131410362
He is simply being forced to do his job equally for all customers. He wouldn't refuse to make a cake for an interracial wedding because the bible frowns on such marriages, would he? Colorado law bans discrimination by virtue of sexuality and this is clearly it. If he wants to discriminate against gays he must restructure his business to not be open to the public.

Imagine being in a small town with only one store of a certain type and they say they refuse to serve gays. We had it out with ALL these issues in the 1950s and 1960s regarding race and bigots lost every time. Why do you expect this will be different? If there are laws prohibiting discrimination, you must follow them. Religion is not an excuse for specific harm.
>>
>>131396691
>>131397038
>>131401265
>>131408397
They're fighting for equal protection laws. Good on them. You have to be a moron to misrepresent their thought process so thoroughly.

>it fucking hurts that i've gone through three bakeries already and they won't help me with what's supposed to be the most joyous part of my life
>think of how many other people are similarly hurt and how much good could be done if I bear the endless stress of court battles to help a cause i believe in

fuck off, assholes. court isn't a walk in the park and it's obvious they're not doing it for themselves or even out of spite: they're doing it so others don't have to experience the same pain of rejection

you can disagree all you want, but painting the court case as despicable because of your views is rather moronic and short-sighted
>>
File: 1484168903023.jpg (57KB, 630x378px) Image search: [Google]
1484168903023.jpg
57KB, 630x378px
>>131410727

Fuck costumers, flamboyant ass motherfuckers
>>
>>131407958
What about Hobby Lobby?

You are either retarded for not realizing that state action =! private action or else you're just another leaf out for a trolling session.
>>
File: gay2.jpg (63KB, 580x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay2.jpg
63KB, 580x720px
>>131410925
He didn't say that. Most bigots are self-satisfied bullies who openly declare their hatred for homosexuals and rightfully get BTFO by the law.
>>
>>131411085
Hobby Lobby has nothing to do with discrimination in a public accommodation.
>>
>>131410585
>>131392801
It doesn't matter how small the percentage is. In the long run having a larger consumer pool means you can offer your product at a lower price. Since big wedding cakes aren't exactly cheap so the few % points could make an impact.

In the end it really doesn't matter anyway. If there is a demand for cakes for gay wedings it will be fulfilled. They might be slightly more expensive or the same price as cakes for regular wedings. This is a literal non issue.
>>
>>131410998
FUCK OFF
>>
>>131392690
>This business is going to get outcompeeted by non retarded businesses. No government intervention needed.
then why force them?
>>
>>131408601
why the fuck did you mention his beliefs on islam? how do you know what they are?

is that your go-to argument?

>muh islams are consurvatuv chekcmait xdDDD
>>
File: thM32F3C1C.jpg (7KB, 306x203px) Image search: [Google]
thM32F3C1C.jpg
7KB, 306x203px
>>131410808
This nigger. No one agrees with you on any of your misguided ideological points faggot.
All fucking faggots should fucking hang for the betterment of the human race.
MAGA
>>
300 replies. RIP thread.
>>
>>131402947
You don't have the right to other people's wedding cakes, faggot.
>>
>>131409919
The fuck are you on about? Gay people are just people.
>>
>>131409988
Who the fuck says that? It's about a fucking cake, not fucking kids. What kind of bizarre slippery slope argument are you trying to peddle?
>>
File: tastypiggies.jpg (110KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
tastypiggies.jpg
110KB, 980x490px
>>131410808
>If you can't provide the service for everyone because of your religion, you shouldn't have a service in the first place.

Bacon becomes contraband. Behold the logical conclusion of faggotry.
>>
>>131411431
>Gay people are just people.
>Gay
>People
Say it with me faggot. SUB-HUMANS.
>>
>>131410998
Extremely well-put. I've always been on the fence about this but the whole "small town no other options" image is compelling.
>>
>>131411299
I'm saying we don't have to force them.
>>
>>131410749
>No you don't get the point that people are being discriminated against because of who they are
I'd have much more sympathy for them, and be much more willing to side with the civil liberties argument if they hadn't spent weeks shopping around for the only bakery in town that refused on religious grounds.

It's also worth pointing out that if the SCOTUS rules in favor of the plantiffs in this case, if it rules that First Amendment violations are not grounds for refusal of service, than it also sets a legal precedent for appealing decisions like >>131409017
>>
>>131410998

>phobia

They didn't seem irrationally afraid of them. You should be careful about using strong words like that, or you'll dilute the meaning. Leads to making your own position lack credibility in the long term. People tend to get alienated when you start sliding definitions.

The reason I don't care about this case; they refused to bake a gay wedding cake. They didn't refuse them service at the door because they were gay, across the board.
>>
>>131411042
Fuck, I meant consumer.
>>
File: 1472007955417.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1472007955417.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>131411886

I know, fampai.
>>
>>131391935
Would be equivalent if demanded a maga glass. As long as I buy what they sell then no problem.
>>
>>131390079
Bump
>>
>>131408362
If i don't want to fucking bake you a fucking cake then why the fuck should i you stupid little faggot? i don't fucking like you and i don't owe you shit you delusional faggot. Fuck off.

You better stop being such cunts or this is going to get violent.
>>
>>131412197

New Thread:

>>131412454

New Thread:

>>131412454

New Thread:

>>131412454
>>
>>131391842
based black man
>>
>>131399999
>gays
>decent

Gays are indecent, you faggot.
>>
>>131411431
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness, syphilis, HIV, hundreds of sex partners, hepatitis, the list goes on. They are disproportionately degenerate and weird, which is why people hate them.
>>
>>131411553
Bullshit , most faggots are pedophiles either in reality or in their minds. You cant lie to me , you're eiher very naive or a lying little faggot pretending faggotry is innocent. Either way i'm 99% sure i'm right and i wish i wasn't.

Truth is , reality is usually worse than you think and people are usually more vile than they publicly let on.
>>
>>131412557
Holy shit , kys.
>>
>>131396691
They actually are making money off of this litigation if I had to guess, not losing it. Publicity, paid television appearances, internet fundraising, Soros bucks, things like that. I'm sure their legal fees are covered in a similar manner too.
>>
>>131412626
100% true.
>>
>>131411150
It has everything to do with the difference between alleged discrimination by a private party and alleged discrimination by a state actor.

The 14th Amendment applies to the federal and state governments. It does not apply to private citizens. If you want to file a discrimination suit against a private citizen, it will have to be based on some statutory theory, such as the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

There are material differences between the legal issue involved in the wedding cake case and the legal issues involved in Obgerfell, and both of those differences counsel against forcing the bakers to bake the cake. To wit:

1) Obgerfell challenged a STATE action, not the action of a private citizen, and as such, the sole legal basis for its outcome was the 14th Amendment due process clause. Since the defendant in the cake case is not a state actor, this argument is unavailable against it.

2) Obgerfell did not involve First Amendment free exercise clause challenges becaues they were not at issue in the case. Those challenges are at issue in the case, and the court (Even Ginsberg and Kagan) have been consistently pro-free exercise. See: Gonzales v. O Centro Esperita; Cutter v. Wilkinson; Watchtower v. Stratton.

If you actually knew anything about jurisprudence other than what you learn from Salon articles, you would realize that you're going to lose the case.

Feel free to refute me with sound arguments based in constitutional jurisprudence.
>>
>>131400904
so what. just because someone is molested it doesnt mean they will molest. else; you'll have to explain how we dont have a higher number of female pedos u retard
>>
>>131411009
The bake shop people are fighting for equal protection laws. Good for them. You have to be a moron to misrepresent their thought process so thoroughly.

>it fucking hurts that people are trying to force me to live my life as though my personal beliefs can be run over and be forced to do things I consider sinful / evil / just plain wrong / complete faggotry
>think of how many other people are similarly hurt and how much good could be done if I bear the endless stress of court battles to help a cause i believe in

fuck off, assholes. court isn't a walk in the park and it's obvious they're doing it for themselves and completely out of spite: they're doing it so others don't have the right to express their beliefs through their work life

you can disagree all you want, but painting the court case as despicable because of your views is rather moronic and short-sighted

SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO SNOWFLAKE? I'm going to Tumblr!
>>
>>131393901
>https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/879333694334435328

okay, this is the point of this debate. if the gay customer said they wanted a cake and they said no,we don't bake for gays, then that would be illegal discrimination.

however, if the gay customer said "bake me a cake with me fucking my boyfriend ontop of it" it's now a question of endorsement, not prejudice.

to use your metaphor further, if a black man asked for a plain cake and they said no it would be racist. if the black man wanted a BLM cake that said "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" they would have the right to decline due the political nature of the message.
>>
>>131413532
Because they're women and women aren't as agressive , what are you fucking retarded?

Faggotry and pedophilia are inextricably linked , lurk the dark web some moar.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.