[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neo-Nazi Conspiracy Theory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

well /pol/ i started thinking on the Kike conspiracy to destroy the white race but it doesnt add up, using sandniggers to replace whites its actually counter productive, since arabs/muslims and sandniggers in general hate the kikes to a genetic level.

Also take into acount that Kikes already rule the world tru money, media and deep state lobing, Corruption
They are already in power, they have already subdued the west, and cannot be critized without been called a Nazi / holocaust denier

So that got me thinking, what if we are the useful idiots, what if this sandnigger invasion was orquestrated by Neo-Nazis in the deep state, in order to destroy the kikes power in the west? The more terror these fucking animals cause, the more right wing the white people become.
Red pillins are happening very fast now, people in the west are realising that changes in leadership are necesary, White Supremacist are becoming more prominent now, and the media just slander them day and night but fail, people are not buying their bullshit anymore

what if this is all a part of the final solution?

Discuss
>>
>>131389962
Interesting thought op. I have been feeling a tad bit black pilled lately. I'm not sure who is a friend or foe. It seems like there are many groups of people in power fighting for their ideals to be prominent.
>>
>>131389962
Bump
>>
A rightwing revival from the muslim invasion is the plan.
If you think its orchestrated by someone other than ((((them)))) your a fool
>>
This is all a long term plan by US intelligence to get our population to equal that of China/India's. If we are going to beat those countries in the end game for world domination we will need to bolster our population. By introducing the muslim horde into europe, millions of white europeans will flee to the US in droves. Guarantee this started with CIA. Notice barely any immigration is coming to the USA from muslim countries VS every other white country in the world?
>>
>>131389962

Jews, like barb spectre, say they are trying to destroy Europe. Infamous quote by Nathan Rothschild, "I care not who makes britains laws, because I control their money" would suggest Jews are out to harm Britain. The fact that they operate usury schemes on an international scale might lead one to believe they have the means to destroy the world.
Their rhetoric suggests they have the will to do it.

Jews have the ability and the will to starve the white man to death.

The white man has the ability to stand up for himself and push all of these invaders out of his home.

Weakening white males is the endgame. Feminism, lgbt, blm, racism, gun laws, political correctness, etc are geard towards this.

Whodunnit?

Who cares.

Whats on our plate is toxic. Instead of feasting drunkenly, we toss the kosher meal, and make our own way. Like our fathers, grandfathers, forefathers, etc.

The white man is under assault from thieves (jews). They are position everyone they can against us. White women, POC, poor whites(anti-fa), trendy whites, media, news.

WHITE PRIDE. WORLD WIDE.

There is no other way. We have to retake everything for ourselves. For our future.
>>
Well it's a huge inflation of the low income citizens, who will buy from the established-corporations, vote left-wing, left wing will tax the shit out of the half-rich while leaving the fully rich corporate owners who "lives" abroad untaxed.

It's simply just another the rich-elite conspiracy theory I have, not much of evidence but what you think? I really wish though USA would just invade or do something about tax haven """countries""".
>>
>>131389962
You ever considered that maybe Islam, and before them the Semitic peoples of the middle east, have been trying to conquer Europe since time immemorial? That perhaps they have enough agency to carry this out of their own accord? That maybe Islam is an Arab supremacist ideology that spans from the western tip of Africa to Oceania and they need to continually expand their influence as a critical, foundational, aspect of their "faith"?

They stumbled into trillions of dollars worth of oil revenue overnight and their civilization has not evolved to meet the standards of the modern day... They have not been put through their paces like Europe and Asia with massive world wars that tempered the political aspirations of their people.

It's still 986 in the Muslim world and once again, they have the resources to continue playing their old games.

>"It's the Jews!"
>"No, it's secret Nazis!"

No you fucking morons, it's the god damn Muslims.
>>
>>131389962

divide and conquer.

This is going to end-up and a grand sacrifice of men to Moloch.
>>
>>131392214

The muslims are a violent horde. But it was the Jew who opened our door to them. That's the topic OP wanted to discuss.

Who was it that forced PC laws upon the white people. Who's taking their guns away? Whos stripping them of their right to think and feel about the muzzie invasion?

The Jew.

The Jew is our enemy, the muzzies, their weapon.
>>
>>131392214
muslims are wild dogs
kikes opened the fence to let muslims through
>>
The fun part is thinking the calling someone a nazi has the same effect as it had 10 years ago.
Nowadays if someone gets called a nazi,thats a complimet in the eyes of a huge percentage of the population.
You overestimate the sandniggers 65IQ being capable to understand they are ruled by jews.Much more easy to control them.Much more.
>>
>>131391781
You got a source for that immigration claim?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.