[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust is settled, did Putin hack America or what?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: lead_960.jpg (114KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
114KB, 960x639px
Now that the dust is settled, did Putin hack America or what?
>>
>>131386183
No, it was China but the US kikes wanted white vs white not white vs yellow so they changed the evidence.
>>
File: AndersonVanderbilt.jpg (71KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
AndersonVanderbilt.jpg
71KB, 1200x630px
>>131386183
No CNN, he didn't.

You can move on to the other "really fake news" now.
>>
File: portugul.png (5KB, 174x191px) Image search: [Google]
portugul.png
5KB, 174x191px
>>131386183
No, Portugal hacked the elections. Thread carefully goys
>>
>>131386183
Most likely not
>>
Yeah but he does every year and they're not very good at it to be honest.

Hacked the dems though boy howdy their gear was shite.
>>
File: 1498246791096.jpg (61KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498246791096.jpg
61KB, 614x601px
>>131386513

My friend here is only kidding. Everyone knows the only thing black people can hack is welfare.
>>
File: Portugese_in_Space.jpg (513KB, 792x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Portugese_in_Space.jpg
513KB, 792x1008px
>>131387190
Yes, WE have no secret agenda, fellow white nationalists. Go on with your day!
>>
File: thankyougary.jpg (14KB, 267x232px) Image search: [Google]
thankyougary.jpg
14KB, 267x232px
>>131386183
The answer is STILL a resounding "no" faggots
>>
>>131386183
Mexico passively hacked the vote in plain sight
>>
>>131387533
Illegal voting isn't hacking anon
>>
File: barbosa3.png (347KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
barbosa3.png
347KB, 400x389px
>>131387190
>>131387352
indeed. nothing suspicious to see here
>>
>>131386183
how could anyone possibly know. we already know the CIA has the ability to make their hacking footprints appear to be another country, rogue agents could have hacked the DNC from the CIA or who knows what other country has this ability. at the very least i would expect china has similar hacking tools although it's unlikely they would want trump as president seeing as he called them a currency manipulator during the campaign
>>
File: 1497527616557.jpg (149KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497527616557.jpg
149KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw russia hacked how i feel about based assad
>>
Maybe, kind of irrelevant though.
>>
>>131386183
the key is the wording, for stupid people to reach a conclusion. what truly happened is, entities with alignment helped promote their ideals. this involved communication, and politically skewed distribution of facts. this has been standard for ever. agencies with an affinity for a non hillary government produced content designed to swing undecided voters. this is what the actual hack was. naturally, both sides do this. look at all the exact same stancing taken by non trump aligned entities. 'fake news' is a great parallel example.

the act of pushing 'hacking' in this fashion today as a narrative is truly a fools move, not unlike the executive over reach implemented by obama, which is now being used to circumvent his infiltrated government and achieve goals from an executive position. the dems have opened themselves up to the same criticisms if they should ever again get into a position of power. every single carefully worded rendition of limited facts designed to instill in the ignorant distrust and confusion is no different than carefully worded renditions of facts designed to align undecided voters with a single candidate through emotion or expectation of betterment. TL:DR the hack was simply partisan news spun in a way to get an emotional reaction, rather than simply stating facts.

the purpose of spinning this story in such a fashion, to get back to my initial point, is so the ignorant headline reader sees "russia hacked election" and due to their complete ignorance, they interpret it as "russia modified vote counts to ensure their candidate won" but this is 100% an incorrect assumption reached by people too lazy or ignorant to actually read the content beyond the headline. "trump grabs pussies" is a 'hack' and so is 'hillary eats children'

globalist interests are either frightened or fools, and i doubt the latter. something in the past 20 years threw globalist agenda into over drive, and by accelerating their agenda, they became visible.

Why?
>>
>>131386183
Nope fbi didnt even look at the server... they let a external clinton funded third party look over it...
i wish i was making this up lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.