[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation: Student Chimpout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

The election has been over for 2 weeks, and still hordes of mentally subnormal children still think Corbyn still has a chance of getting in to Number 10...

Why don't we use this to stir shit?

Considering how easy is seems to be for libshits to fly off the handle (See: Trump riots, Student fees riots in 2011, etc) I think there may be strong potential for nationwide riots consisting of the very vocal lefty student population, general libshits and vibrant youths.

All that has to occur is encourage legal, organised protests for Corbyn to be PM. The daft twats will do all the unsavoury shit themselves. Think back to the the student riots and chimpout of 2011. With the endorsement from London rap/grime artists, and JC's promise of free gibs, I'm sure the vibrant youths of London can get on board with this movement too - This will REALLY kick shit off!

In fact, encouraging to worst, most stupid elements of society will only add fuel to the fire.

What could happen:

> Loads of shit smashed up
> Commies/Antifa out in force, drawing the attention to themselves
> Any "Aspiring grime artist" would amplify the looting and damage, leading to mass mugging, and thus a hard-redpilling of a some of the libshits

The intended outcome:

> A national resentment against lefties for their rejection of the democratic process and general thuggish behaviour.
> A shift to the right for all demographics. This can work particularly well to disenchant young people with left-wing politics.
> Call for deporting of any non-Brits taking part in the riots
> Mass arrests and imprisonments.

The best part is, if his Glasto appearence is anything to go by, Corb's is so high on his cult of personality, that he will lap this up!

I highly doubt Teresa May has the backbone to effectively tackle a problem like this, which may encourage the rise of a more hardline, right-wing alternative.

Thoughts? Anyone want to build on this?
>>
>>131386059

Also, how would we go about fanning the flames of these protests? Are their any protests organised? I think there should be at least some in the works. Promoting these to the likes of Big Narsty, Stormzy, etc... will get EXACTLY who we want on board with these riots.

See: For JC's own arrogance that we can use to our advantage...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-40401111
>>
Also: Consider the schism in the Labour party, and how an event like this could set to widen it.
>>
File: not the police.png (1MB, 653x1433px)
not the police.png
1MB, 653x1433px
>starting violent protests
Give me your address and we can discuss this in private
>>
too stupid an idea for even liberals to consider
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.