[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw the fags are turning on the jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: DVDGrab.png (924KB, 908x1021px) Image search: [Google]
DVDGrab.png
924KB, 908x1021px
Fucking kek.
>>
The centennial purge of Jews is approaching. Both the left and the right hate them. They are getting scared and committing lots of mistakes which only accelerate their demise.

Now don't make the mistake to think this is their end. Jews are just the pets of the real masters. The masters like to torture them too. There's nothing that Jews fear more than the council.
>>
lmao. so weird. this world is going crazy.
>>
>>131385401
Shut it down!
>>
Everyone haters the Jews
>>
>>131385401
LARPing as an oppressed Palestinian on the Internet is good karma, lefties will believe it and it drives a stake into the left

"It's like anudda apartheid, habibi"
>>
File: 1497529120014.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497529120014.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>131385401
>>
File: doubt.png (41KB, 123x143px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
41KB, 123x143px
>Jews: lets use the gays to ruin society
>oops gays turn on the jews

when will they ever learn?
>>
>>131385401
Gays are, by and large, liberal. Liberals are, by and large, for muh 1948 borders. Vis a vi, ergo, fuck Jews.
>>
>>131385598
Which council?
>>
Leftists are insane and infighting will be their down fall just as it was in the last election these ppl are so busy virtue signalling about how offended they are that they never stop to think of what they're saying makes any sense
>>
>>131385401
I wouldn't even want to go to a Pride parade these days. With BLM members forcing their agenda into it and then other groups getting forced out because someone got triggered, it sounds less like a celebration and more like another slog through leftist idpol hell.
>>
File: LGBT Mental Illness.png (36KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT Mental Illness.png
36KB, 600x350px
>>131385401
Queers make me feel unsafe. :(
>>
>>131385936
https://pastebin.com/VWr4yAtH
>>
>>131385401

This isn't new, for a few years now, they've been pushing a movement in our colleges and universities to defund investments from Israeli companies.

Ben "The Hero" Shapiro attended one of these divestment meetings at his alma mater UCLA and helped keep the shekels flowing freely to Israeli companies.

On the plus side, the Jews caused an I'M LITERALLY SHAKING meltdown. Bitch starts crying so hysterically that she sounds like a dog yelping as a single idiot momentarily slow claps.

>and people are going to get hurt -reeee reeeee- and we could have stopped it -reeeee reeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd8hJVj2g_0
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.