[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just pirated this film. What am I in for? Is it actually fair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: postmedia-calgary17.jpg (28KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
postmedia-calgary17.jpg
28KB, 840x630px
Just pirated this film. What am I in for? Is it actually fair and balanced or just a hit job from the Left? The trailer made it look semi-decent.
>>
fair and balanced
Don't expect to learn anything new or get redpilled yourself though, it's mainly for waking up brainwashed ignorant women who get their political information from womens magazines.
>>
Not a hit job at all. Feminist looks into MRA and leaves feminist cause by the end of the film. It has lots of facts to back up premise. However, the facts take a back seat to feels. Interesting since this is how women make decisions. Emotions more than facts. I would recommend this film to women more than men since it speaks to them in a way that is more pursuasive to them than a documentary made by a man.
>>
>>131385286
It's a great entry-level redpill film for normies. I personally enjoyed it.
>>
>>131385521
>>131385930
>>131386071
All of you are right
I don't believe it gonna happen in /pol/
>>
Heard it's a bit longer than it needs to be, is it streaming anywhere?
>>
>>131385286
It's a poorly made film. At one point it actually suggests that Boko Harem are "chivalrous" because they merely kidnap and rape young girls, not killing them.

A friend recently put his thoughts on Facebook and I thought he summed it up pretty well.
>Concluding thoughts: The film is a mess of different ideas thrown on there with no real storyline or logical flow. The final minutes are an especially weird mix of issues dealt with in quick succession, from forced circumcision to breast/prostate cancer funding.

>Lots of comments from MRAs go without any critical analysis, and they're allowed to use anecdotes to prove their point (I don't think any of the feminist voices did that). There's some attempt at showing that women also face hardship, but most of the commentary is couched in terms of "what about men" rather than "let's work together" - the latter mostly came from the radical feminists.

>Seriously, this whole film did get summed up by a couple of feminist voices - everyone suffers, stop confusing oppression for suffering, and the idea that most of the goals of the MRA movement (that aren't sexist and cooked) are best served by destroying the patriarchy. Unfortunately, those messages get lost by the procession of men talking about their problems and how feminists are so mean to them.
>>
File: men-and-women-shopping.jpg (41KB, 642x466px) Image search: [Google]
men-and-women-shopping.jpg
41KB, 642x466px
>>131388033
>The film is a mess of different ideas thrown on there with no real storyline or logical flow.
>Documentary made by woman for women.
>logical flow

Shocking!
>>
File: Australian Brain Trust.jpg (71KB, 805x795px) Image search: [Google]
Australian Brain Trust.jpg
71KB, 805x795px
>>131388033
>>
>>131388033
Now this is shitposting
>>
>>131389513
>Opinion outside /pol/ orthodoxy
>Australian flag
>Shitposting

Enjoy your echo chamber. I'm sure it'll lead to cognitive development.
>>
>>131389837
snootiness noted
>>
>>131385286
It's a really good documentary, I was fairly interested in the MRM for a time and I'm still a MGTOW because of that, so it's great this stuff is finally surfacing.

I met Cassie at an advanced screening in the UK, she's a really nice person, so is Paul actually.

If you're already somewhat redpilled there wont be much new information here, but it's highly enjoyable non the less. If nothing else just to watch Rig Red have a melt down on camera and show her crazy.
>>
>>131385286

An amazing documentary.

I watched it out of boredom and it got me really hooked.

Seems like the situation is worse than I thought. I am no MRA, but it's horrifying to see, how men are treated like trash of our society.

Be prepared for a wild rage ride, some of the people in this documentary really made my blood boil. Especially the (((gender studies))) professors.

I am so fucking glad, that I live in a very conservative area with a lot of sane women, I couldn't hold myself back with all those god damn cunts.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.