[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 812998.png (217KB, 450x434px) Image search: [Google]
812998.png
217KB, 450x434px
Should Refugees be sent back to there country's to avoid mass racial conflict?
>>
File: 1498415217846.png (163KB, 921x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1498415217846.png
163KB, 921x1008px
>>131384453
>Is the sky blue?
>>
>>131384453
>Should Refugees be sent back TOO there country's to avoid mass racial conflict?
learn to spell
>>
File: THONKING.png (6KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
THONKING.png
6KB, 112x112px
ye
>>
>>131384453
They shouldn't even be allowed to come. They should stop sending boats to pick them up and let them learn the hard way they are not welcome. We have enough muslims as it is right now and we don't need more of them. Unless you like to increase the frequency of attacks by muslim terrorist obviously.
>>
>>131384453
Yup.
Should make a ship disguised as a refugee taking ship and make it a mobile gas chamber for them.
>>
File: Really makes you think.jpg (39KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think.jpg
39KB, 1024x564px
>>131384453
Is grass green?
>>
>>131384453
Yes if you mean drop them back alive from 10 000 feet
>>
Accepting refugees from tragically war torn parts of the world is the morally right thing to do in my opinion. It is of utmost importance that we integrate them into our cultures as best we can. This is also a separate case than immigration
>>
>>131384453
I feel bad for war refugees and think taking some in shows that the west is a superior soceity.
Keyword is WAR refugees, not economic migrants, and I think the current vetting process is in need of some serious reform.
With that being said, deportation is what I would do if I was in charge. I would start by deporting some of the "good" ones so that sends a really hard message to the rest.
Then after that, mass deportations. Let em fight for Syria.
>>
>>131384453
I suggest we kill them all.

Who knows when our mothers will be raped and killed. Like on that one movie about wars on the stars which i was very happy to see the main character kill the villagers of the ones that killed and violated his mother.
>>
we need to stop interfering with natural solutions to the overpopulation problem.
>>
>>131385966
are you autistic
>>
>>131391661
> be USA
> Recks the entire east for petrodollaz
> Bans muslim countries
> EU does Gods work saving millions giving them shelter
> hah y-you muslim c-cucks
>>
Us in Denmark, dont have so much space for all those sandniggers.

Send them all back.
>>
Agreed, fuck these sand nigger cucks and the liberals that support them
>>
File: tumblr_lpg15rmbYI1qejidz.jpg (21KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpg15rmbYI1qejidz.jpg
21KB, 500x275px
>>131384453
Just realised that that gun's a reference to the Jezail, a Middle Eastern rifle.
>>
>>131384453
>there country's

You people make the rest of us look retarded. Learn how to fucking spell
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.