[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREXIT is basically a grand failure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Even the people are now saying they have no problem with white Slav Poles and white Romanians and white Slav Latvians coming to the UK post Brexit...

-----
There is some evidence that voters’ priorities are shifting, too. Before the election, the polls generally suggested that immigration curbs were their prime concern in the Brexit negotiations. But a YouGov survey in the Times last week found that 58% now believe that Britain should trade freely with the EU, even if the consequence is continued immigration by its citizens – versus 42% who took the contrary view.
>>
>>131384267
nice ((((statistics)))) you got there.. be a shame if someone
>>
File: 1480726669409.png (131KB, 554x380px) Image search: [Google]
1480726669409.png
131KB, 554x380px
>>131384267
This is actually pretty great, means Nigel may come back with sufficient reason, people will hail him like a king.
>>
>BREXIT IS DOOMED cries Hans for the 38th time this year
Surprised your wife lets you have internet in your shed desu
>>
>It's a German
>A German leftist cuck
>A German leftist cuck who's salty about Brexit
>A German leftist cuck who's salty about Brexit and posting Guardian opinion pieces to "prove" his point
Can you at least try not to be stereotypical there Fritz?
>>
>>131384267
can't wait till we split berlin again, the brits won't allow refugeeing to their side this time
>>
>>131384267
>it's another German crying about Brexit
>>
>>131389127
>All Germans are leftist cucks trying to flood our great British isles with regulations and refugees

Can you at least try not to be stereotypical Anglo there Charles? The all Germans are evil meme is kind of stale at this point. We are all in the same shit remember?
>>
Why are germans such cucks?
>>
VE ARE ZE MASTER RACE
VE HAV ZE STRONGEST ECONOMY IN UROPE
SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL MADAM MERKLER

I used to work in a German factory, they basically have zero work ethics.
>>
File: 1487606910559m.jpg (127KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
1487606910559m.jpg
127KB, 1024x669px
>>131384267
You're wrong you need to get over the UK leaving and stop crying about how your shitty EU is working and not at letting muzzies rape our women. Because it's not working and it is letting muzzies rape our women so go fuck yourself Hans
>>
>>131384267
May ruined everything, exactly what a remainder would do.
>>
Hey hans, a survey done on a news website isn't a representative sample. It has been widely suggested that it was the lower classes in middle Britain that voted for Brexit, how many of those people do you think read the The Times?
>>
>>131389635
>We are all in the same shit remember?
You brought it on the rest of us you mong
Fucking larping turks I swear
>>
>>131384267
>Opinion piece
>in the FUCKING GUARDIAN
Jesus fucking wept will you give it a damn rest already....
>>
>>131384267
cool story hans
>>
>>131384267
When UK gets more Indians they at least don't need the Polish anymore for cleaning their toilets by just using the designated shitting streets instead of toilets
>>
>>131390561
I'll take Indians over Somalians.

At least Indians actually do come here to become doctors and scientists.
>>
>>131384267
>German
>posts the guardian

When will you realise what you've done hans, or are you really achmed? Either way just kill yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.