[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 census results are coming out in 13 hours. I wonder how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

2016 census results are coming out in 13 hours. I wonder how many whites are left?

Canada's census is coming out in October as well
>>
File: 20160126_LAUGHINGimage-696x413.jpg (29KB, 696x413px) Image search: [Google]
20160126_LAUGHINGimage-696x413.jpg
29KB, 696x413px
>>131384127
oh burgers are gonna be butthurt on /pol/ for months
>>
>>131384127
I didn't do the census, so it's totally inaccurate.
>>
>>131384459
THIS
>>
are wogs white?
>>
>>131384127
le 30% face
>>
I think the results will be worse than one might first assume.. there are so many fkn asians around these days, even the ones born here and tick Australian instead mean you can deduct 10% give or take from white figures
>>
>>131384459
I did the census, but I didn't answer the optional questions about race or income or how many toilets in the house. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>131384127
>I wonder how many whites are left?
Gotta check what they define as white
here in burger land they have a very broad definition of white, so while they claim we're 60%, realistically we're closer to 50%
>>
>>131384127

Anyone else get a "Fuck you cunt you've been enrolled to vote" letter in the mail today?

I'm 27 years old, never voted in my life, and now all of a sudden I'm I've been enrolled?
>>
>>131388161
Centrelink automatically enrol you when you get free gibs
>>
>>131384127
I thought race wasn't taken into account for Australian census?
>>
>>131384127
They will Gasp in horror upon seeing the population bomb we've been hiding in the Trailer parks.

Yes

Yes

Just as planned
>>
>>131388447

I'm in IT you faggot.

Besides I think it's because my dads partner went ahead and wrote my name down on her census form when I was looking after their house when they went overseas so I was forced to fill out my details, fuck her.
>>
>>131384127
It was horrible judging by the last Census. Pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are 75% of the CITIZEN population. Half a million of population are part abo subhumans; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens
>>
Hate to burst your bubble sweetie but white hispanics are still the majority.
>>
>>131388635
>>131388791
Nigger, this is about the Australian census
>>
>>131388842
You did not see this

I was not here
>>
>>131388842
I noticed that too late. Sorry, haven't had my burger and anti-depressant today.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.