[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh diversity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: muh diversity .jpg (150KB, 705x349px) Image search: [Google]
muh diversity .jpg
150KB, 705x349px
What is and should /Pol/ be doing about white genocide and mass migration to western nations?

Besides of course having 4+ white kids
>>
having white kids is the only thing you can do. you can try to spread the word to normies but that should never be prioritized over getting your own kids
>>
>>131378598
There's no point in doing this. It's not worth the investment when you taking into consideration that you grandchildren will race mix because of how prevalent and conventional it will be.
>>
Except genocide means that a group/someone is actively killing white people. Oh wait that's not the case. Go have kids if you want your demographic to grow instead of shitposting jewish conspicary theories on 4chan.
>>
I don't know, it should start with this board to begin with. Then dream big.
>>
>>131378467
I don't think I'm going to get a gf. I will do my part in the war so that others can live free. I hope you get gfs who are faithful and who love you, please treat your women well and have lots of white children.

We will one day feast together in Valhalla. Godspeed.
>>
>>131378467
Spread Awareness. We can't fight a war without numbers and you have to be very delicate with normies.
>>
>>131380311
>trying to downplay the political and economic dispossession of whites in their own countries
Have kids, act with integrity, and if we're lucky enough to not go gray before shit hits the fan kill them all.
>>
>>131380802
Of course, whites have less power every day and it saddens me. But saying it's genocide is exaggerated.
I have two beautiful children of 7 and 4, and I am well established in my local community. I live in one of the parts of my town with the most muslims and so far I never got any problems.
>>
>>131380954
Political dispossession is no joke. It's no genocide on its own, nor are any of the other factors but the consistency clearly shows intent. It's a prelude. It's a concerted effort and they are laying the groundwork for genocide. The only valid criticism is its usefulness as a talking point.

I'm happy for you, man.
>>
sad bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.