[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we fear New World Order?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: téléchargement.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>One world nation dictature
>Politically correct repression
>One religion imposed to all
>One life style imposed
>Big companies exploiting the entire world
>Repression of communautarism
>Repression of patriotism and cultures
>Fighting nationalist and libertarian resistance
This is what is coming pals if we don't do anything against globalisation
>>
File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-079Slowpoke.png
46KB, 250x250px
>>131373657
>>
>>131373657
Fighting the NWO should be /pol/'s #1 priority, if we can make a difference at all. But retards here like to argue about whether Slavs are white and so on, not realizing that they've fallen for one of the Jews' most subversive tactics: divide and conquer.
>>
Honestly, because humans are extremely irrational that plan could take a lifetime to succeed. The only way to defeat the NWO is by informing the future generations about their sinister plans.
>>
>>131373657
And what are you doing to stop it nigger?
>>
A former Intel analyst told me that it maybe to late. With the incoming of automation; and the predictions of bezmenov and Golistyn being true. Apparently we have been decided into lists my friends. I hope this man was wrong.
>>
>>131374028
I defend my nation and my values
>>
>>131373834
This.
>>
>>131373657
>tfw you realize the end of the bible is the implementation and destruction of the NWO
>tfw you realize the most peaceful man who ever lived was crucified for beating bankers/usurers and subverting the power of the roots of the NWO
>tfw people still hate Christianity
>>
>>131375192
>jewcuck middle eastern cult
keep it for yourself pal
>>
File: Hey goys.jpg (307KB, 1694x546px) Image search: [Google]
Hey goys.jpg
307KB, 1694x546px
The real redpill is understanding that a "one world government" is inevitable. With that being said, we should negotiate for it to be on our terms, rather than against them.

>>131375311
>>
>>131375585
This. A government for humanity, not for a Cabal of old blood and old money who think they have some divine right to rule because they worship Satan.
>>
>>131373657

You dont know the half of it mate.

>where was the 10trillion taken by the pentagon spent ?
>city sized DUMBs connected via high speed rail (google for leaked photos)
>literal armies of people under MK ultra both underground and being put in society
>Huge network of cults and religious institutes tied into the agenda
>Administered by secret sections of the CIA and NSA

The crux of this grid are the 200 aristocratic families of the Khazarian linage, but its long since branched out. So its zio-masonic in essence but now involves a much broader range of institutions. Groups like the committee of 300 run it, the intelligence agencies are the administration/enforcers (should any surface level nation states move against the agenda). Nothing short of a police/military armed revolution can bring it down (as it would entail overthrowing the intel agencies, purging society of the bloodlines, mass internment of the spy networks and military assaults on the DUMBs).

In order to stop it the world would have to go to war (the control entire sections of the military and all the intel agencies), and practically genocide an entire section of society. The alternative is do nothing and move towards their planned genocide of us (they have the blueprints drawn up).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.