[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ausfags, redpill me on bushrangers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 28

File: blocks your path.jpg (91KB, 555x714px) Image search: [Google]
blocks your path.jpg
91KB, 555x714px
Ausfags, redpill me on bushrangers.
>>
Mainly Irish political convicts and their children. Some good some bad, usually very skilled fighters due to prior combat experience in Ireland against the British.
>>
>>131369756
I'm a bush, I'm a bush, I'm a bush-bush ranger
Runnin' from the law, livin' on danger
Bang, bang, hands up, stick 'em up straight
I'm a big, bad bush-bush ranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K50tRJxH7hs
>>
>>131369756
>Corrupt cops practically mafia
>(happened again in recent years too but that's another story)
>some cunts had the idea to fuck with the aristocrats
>extremely fit and gentlemenly towards the lady folk
>many panties dripping for them
>fat aristocrats get pissed off at their wives screaming neds name during sexy time
>demand a small army to hunt them down
>goes on for ages until one of them gets the idea to shoot his unarmoured legs
>hit weak spot for critical damage
>finally capture Ned
>about to be hanged
>last words
>Ned thinks about all the pussy he's got, the satisfaction of fucking over the corrupt cunts, all the ladies dripping in their panties for him, and the decent run he's had
>smiles
>"Such is life"
>They hang him dead

Population of Australia forevermore respect him for a top cunt who stuck it to the man and smashed all the pussy.
Here's to Ned lads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6SllcxLqNw
>>
>>131369915
>>131370262
Why are they so celebrated in oz culture though?
>>
>>131370498
Because we love the underdog tale. We were a small colony and fast tracked ourselves to a fucking top place, top standard of living, etc.

Then the british used us as fucking canon fodder in WW1, the dumb cunts leading us into bullshit situations time and again - we still proved harder cunts then most. Earned our place in WW2 as we had more officers and command over ourselves. Lot of folk resent the British cunts who walk in and try and command and waste our blood like it's their right.

We've fought tooth and nail for just about everything in life and generally resent people who have it easy and act like they are top shit when they aren't. Nothing makes an Aussie more irate than a cunt who walks into the room and acts like top shit without earning it or being able to back it up.

Hence our sense of humour and why it's fun to rib yankee doodles. 99% hang their hat on the glory of others and act top shit yet get all stuffed and puffy at the first mention of cunt. If you can't laugh at yourself you take shit too seriously and are likely a wanker.
>>
>>131370498
Because traditionally we fucking hate authoritarian cunts. While I do have one convict in my ancestry, the rest of my first generation Australian ancestors were free men and women, one was even a magistrate in england.

The free ones all had a choice, stay in old blighty under the rule of a bunch of corrupt, rotten fuckwit poms or sell up, travel to the other side of the planet on a leaky boat full of petty criminals for 6 months to a hardly known, desert Island and start again.

My ancestors chose the latter and despite there being the odd fuckwit over here too, atleast one could fuck off into the bush and be, largely, left alone.

6 generations later, I still share their outlook.
>>
>>131370864
top place kek

most of your island is still wild and everything makes you dead

in other words you did it right.... but dont claim you turned that place around... you set up shop in the handful of places that were fit
>>
>>131371213
>muh deadly wildlife

this meme needs to end. We dont have 600kg bears and giant cats prowling around. Everything that's deadly here wants to be left alone.
>>
>Be massive cunt
>Steal money and shoot people
>ruin peoples lives because of this
>DUDE AUSTRALIAN HERO LMAO

He was a meme that went too far, the Irish settlers basically made him a Saint and worshiped him as such. In truth he was a murderer and thief.
>>
>>131371330
yea that why i said it makes you dead and didnt say "wants to kill you"... i know its all about the poison and venom.... bears and cats know their roll and usually stay away... its plebtard city folk that go on vacation that usually get mauled
>>
>>131371422
some cops are faggots, get over it.
>>
>>131370864
>british used us as fucking canon fodder in WW1

Stop repeating this fucking meme, the ANZACs founding legends are bullshit. The British lost more men at Gallipoli then we did too. The Australian government shoved blame on to the Brits because they fucked up and so did the Army. Reminder that it was a great plan on paper and that if it had succeeded the Turks would be out of that war and the Russians could be supported.
>>
>>131371503
>I don't like police
>So I will rob banks and ruin people lives because lol insurance doesn't exist
>I will also murder policemen that have not wronged me in any way
>This also basically ruins families because again a single mother is fucked
>so bad ass wow

kys you edgy memer
>>
>>131370864
>>131371110
I used to really hate you people for this due to bad experiences with tourists. Then I finally learned about all this stuff and now I keep wanting to move to Australia. Shame you're already full.
>>
>>131371706
but it didn't succeed tho did it Dawei? They fucked it up big time didn't they?
>>
Did Ned's armour actually stop bullets?
>>
I doubt projectiles back then were strong enough to penetrate metal plates. Besides I heard they only got him down by wounding his limbs.
>>
>>131371840
I love police, they do a shitty job. But they had better respect the special powers they are given and it doesn't give them lordship over anyone else. When you run a protection racket and rape the wrong Irishman's wife, your head gets canoed. Justice is served.
>>
>>131372040
Gunpowder weapons have been penetrating steel armour plating for hundreds of years dude.
>>
>>131371706
Fucking POMs, don't want to tarnish the precious motherlands 'pristine' record would you?

Go home and suck good mate Sadiq's cock.
>>
>>131369756
Thieves and murderers, they would kill and rob travelers and people in remote places then retreat into the bush normally with a gang. Ned Kelly is just liked because he's an icon, like some of those American bank robbers and people think Kelly dindu nothin.

Imagine all the shitty people from the wild west, now make it 10 times more remote and add thick bush-land. Also the first full length film was of Ned kellys gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9L1E0FS_jI
>>
>>131371970
yeah, look at pics of it, there are dents where it stopped the shots.
>>
>>131371889
Don't believe any of it Anon, the reason Australians are "wow so bad ass they don't care" is because the majority of us are alcoholics, poor and uneducated.

The first settlers had amazing quality of life for their time, they were given new opportunities that even no-criminals didn't get in the UK. They were basically allowed to work the land and after a few years of good behaviour their crimes were forgiven and they were free to continue to work for the state/private citizens, or what most of them did was get a little money, buy some cheap, fertile land and basically become what most back in Europe could only dream of, wealthy land owners.
>>
>>131369915
They were not mainly irish. They were coach bandits highway robbers the original cowboys.
>>
>>131372309
No its because we are tough. Tough people built this country. Also not all Aussies are alcoholics we drink less than alot of Europeon countries.
>>
File: 1498451755422s.jpg (2KB, 99x124px) Image search: [Google]
1498451755422s.jpg
2KB, 99x124px
>>131369756
a lot of abos are part bushranger. Thunderbolt had 2 abo wives. They loved him so much they broke him out of jail once. He was a tough cunt
>>
>>131372265
They were in the middle of France getting destroyed by the Germans. We fucked up and we joined out of our own parliaments decision not the UK government commanding us too.

It's a meme to make out the Anzacs did nothing wrong when in fact they did, anyway it's war it's easier to get fresh Aussie troops from Australia into Turkey then grab men from the western front and ship them all around Spain with German uboats all the way. You've see that Mel Gibson Anzac movie too many times
>>
File: 1497592182086.jpg (252KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1497592182086.jpg
252KB, 763x757px
Here you go

>State governments decide to sell off chunks of crown land
>Pastoralists (think ranchers if you are a yank) who had been using the land illegally use their wealth and influence to ensure they get the best land
>The only land left can barely support subsistence farming
>Poor and Irish people desperate for land buy this thinking they could live the dream of landownership ans social mobility
>Things turn to shit, most give up and sell it for a loss to the Pastoralists and wealthier farmers
>Handful of people decide to resort to banditry
>steal a lot but not much of ultimate value and what is valuable generally goes towards supporting their families and paying off locals not to rat them out
>For awhile they enjoy a degree of freedom and support because the state governments dont want to spend money on trained or even respectable cops.
>Eventually they say enough and send decent cops with decent resources and end the problem
>Decades later romanticsed by urban poets and journalists who never set foot in the bush.
>Over a century later romanticsed by white trash because they fought the police.
>>
>>131372451
Also he is English.
>>
>>131372262
wot, do you know how much air resistance
is put on a round ball launched in the most uncontrollable way possible?

musket balls lose speed fast and don't have much penetration to begin with even at full speed,
again, thanks to them being round and shit.

armor/armour would've been so effective back then
>>
>>131371840
>Needs to look at some extra history on the man
>>
>>131372123
You have it backwards Anon, the Kelly family were running a protection racket, they were a criminal family that targeted the farms and families poorer than they were, their common crimes were horse and cattle theft. Ned was also not a supporter of Irish independence (no evidence of it). He also robbed and murdered Catholics and Protestants alike, they killed unarmed men too.

The gangs final stand was also a care of barbarism, they held a town hostage for Christs sake.
>>
>>131372484
>They were in the middle of a war they started
Who cares?
>>
>>131372309
>>131372414
I'll refrain from judgment here, but it's interesting all the same.
>>
>>131372496
He was born here m8 - probably anglo-irish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Thunderbolt
>>
>>131372738
My family lived next door to them. They were mates.
>>
>>131372414
This our alcohol problem is way overblown and people forget to mention it's the abo's who ruin the statistics. If someone ever says we got one of the highest rates of domestic abuse around literally 99% of them are Abo's.

Hard and tough people have hard and tough humor, it's why the rats of Tobruk called themselves that it's Australian cheek. If some British German traitor calls us rats, we'll be the best rats around and make the Germans lose men to rats then
>>
>>131372804
Its fucking an english name piss off with your irish loving revisionist bulkshit most people were english here catholics were a,most nonexistant..
>>
File: the iron man.jpg (52KB, 366x447px) Image search: [Google]
the iron man.jpg
52KB, 366x447px
>>131372262
tell that to Ned Kelly
>>
>>131372860
you do realize names means shit, my family name is lawson and im 100% irish you fuckin twat
>>
>>131372810
When you take a shit you don't do it in your backyard, they stole from people further away, all of the family were constantly getting arrested for stealing live stock.
>>
>>131370262
Haha that's fuckin' sick!
>>
>>131372262
His Armour did stop bullets, he just didn't put any on his legs cause he moved so slow with them on so eventually the cops got smart and shot them instead
>>
coppers are nothing but blue cunts with guns, they deserve all the shit they get.
>>
>>131370498
anti hero fighting corrupt (((Judges)))
>>
>>131372993
Names do not mean shit here spud. The majority of people were English here. In fact so few irish were here there were no catholic priests to do mass burials of irish war dead so Protestants did the ceremony and burial.
>>
>>131372344
Majority Irish ancestry.
>>
>>131373116
>Steal other people stuff
>Get arrested
>REEEEEEEEEEE STOP OPPRESSING ME
>WE DINDU NUFFINS

Niggers say the same thing you know.
>>
>>131373197
No. This is wrong.
>>
>>131372804
>>131372860
Father: born in England
>http://www.thunderboltbushranger.com.au/michael-ward-death-1859.html
Mother: born in England
>http://www.thunderboltbushranger.com.au/sophia-jane-elizabeth-ann-ward-death-1874.html
>>
>>131372738
Cunt, you can't even get Gallipoli right. why would any sane ausbro believe any shit you dribble.
>>
>>131373188
Oh please top embarrassing yourself. Typical arrogant descendant of ''muh anglos''. There are many statistics that show the Irish made up a huge amount of the original population. ''I don't like le paddies i PRETEND THEY DIDN'T EXIST'' get a life son.
>>
>>131372860

Yeah His Dad was born in London and not sure baout his mum. But
what are you talking about re revisionism? Irish had a massive contribution to Australian history - at least 20-25% of Australia was Irish catholic from the very start - federation was pushed more stridently by Irish Australians than Anglo Australians. In many respects Australian Nationalism was started by Irish Australians. Anglo Australians wanted to be wedded closely with Britain.
>>
>>131373291
No there isnt the majority of people sent here were English you fucking retard.
Irish are a minority this place is not america you land grabbing nigger.
>>
>>131373291
Take it easy man, I'm sure he knows more about the topic than you.
>>
>>131373250
''Bushranging exerted a powerful influence in Australia, lasting for almost a century and covering much of the continent. Its origins in a convict system bred a unique kind of desperado, most frequently with an Irish political background. ''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushranger

Anglo fuck is just jealous he had no Ned Kelly rebel kino blood.
>>
>>131373188
>alot of implying
we don't travel with priests like some weird cult, for 100s of years we fuck off to every corner of the earth.

you never know, were probably related ;)
>>
>>131370498

Because Australia is full of drug fucked criminal scum
>>
>>131373359
Its bullshit revisionism from leftists. The second most famous bushranger was english.
>>
>>131370498
Nobody would give a shit if Ned didn't create such an iconic look for himself. The proto-Jin-Roh aesthetic is the only thing the Bushrangers had going for them.
>>
>>131373387
The point is catholicism was nonexistant here because irish were a tiny minority
>>
>>131370498
How are the celebrated any more than Americans celebrate Jesse James or Billy the Kid?
>>
>>131373347
Just because he is Australian doesn't mean he knows more about the history of Australia you retard. An Australian could know more about the history of Ireland than you.
>>
>>131373402
Still wasn't the first most famous though was he? get over yourself mate.
>>
>>131373387
Nah most of our population comes from England,Wales and Scotland especially after ww1 and ww2, the US got IRISHED.
>>
>>131373534
Pretty sure it does, his father probably told him and that. Stop being a cunt for no reason and shitting up threads.
>>
>>131373573
No one cares irish pride cunt you get over yourself your troubles have nothing to do with us ira loving piece of shit.
>>
>>131373454
>>131373291
truth is somewhere in between you two cunts so chill ahy? Today catholics are the largest religion in Aus and that has risen from around 20% to ~25%. Pre WW2 most of them would be Irish background
>>
>>131373316
>>131373265
>>
>>131372344
In addition to convicts, more than 300 000 other Irish settlers migrated to Australia between 1840 and 1914. Irish migrants accounted for one-quarter of Australia's overseas-born population in 1871. That's a minority but still basically a huge amount. Brits and Irish are brothers stop your dividing nonsense. Good chance those Brits and Irish could have been related somehow. I am sick of the Anglo-Irish conflicts on here. ''Muh Irish did better, muh anglo's did better'' fuck off the lot of you. As a Frenchman i'm getting sick of you both. It's all you fucking do on this board!
>>
>>131373454
man we always smuggled ourselves in countries by blending in, its a well known thing we did it all the time and over time those families forget their roots and live anglo lives with the same views and discretions

were very very sneaky.. :)
>>
>>131373677
Largest due to the bulk of aussies reporting themselves as non religious and splitting deniminations.
Dont fall for catholic wog lies.
>>
File: casulties.png (22KB, 415x397px) Image search: [Google]
casulties.png
22KB, 415x397px
>>131373283
>UK
>34,000 dead, 80,000 wounded
>ANZACs
>11,000 dead, 23,000 wounded

>W-We did it all! We wuz Gallipoli campaign n shiet!

France lost more men at Gallipoli than Australia.
>>
>>131371330
bears and giant cats don't fall asleep in your shoe and get all shitty when you put your foot in and proceed kill you in the slowest, most painful ways imaginable over a period of days.
>>
>>131373729
Even in the 90s you could tell an irish person by looks here.
>>
File: birdman.jpg (153KB, 916x546px) Image search: [Google]
birdman.jpg
153KB, 916x546px
>only ever taught about Ned in school
>when there were far more entertaining or just batshit crazy bushrangers

Ffs we even had a midget Irishman who rode around on a fucking Ostrich to rob people.
>>
>>131373742
numerator-denominator you know those two terms yeah m8? Or were you hanging with abos at the back of the class in yr5 maths?
>>
>>131373790
There is no physical difference looks wise between an Irishman and Brit. You Aussies really are retarded. You need to grow up.

t.Anglo
>>
>>131373713
>Sydney was founded by the British government as a penal colony. Visitors described the English character of Sydney for at least the first 50 years after 1788, noting the traditional English appearance of the churches overlooking the convict barracks. First-generation colonial Sydney residents were predominantly English. 160,000 convicts came to Australia between 1788 and 1850.[12] Between 1788 and 1840, 80,000 English convicts were transported to New South Wales, with the greatest numbers coming between 1825 and 1835
>>
>>131373713
>1871 when Australia wasn't even Australia yet
The majority of our population came after the 1900's

28% of Australians right now were born overseas, the vast majority of them being British with some Italians and Greek and only recently Chinks. This all happened after ww1 and ww2. The Irish are a small minority here
>>
>>131373825
What has that got to do with the percentage of all australians non religious and religiois being greater than catholics dickhead?
>>
>>131373639
>having nothing to do with us Ira loving piece of shit.

Don't be so hard on yourself mate, the IRA aren't that bad.
>Aussie intelligence.
>>
>>131373851
There is. We retained more of the orginal ethnic seperation here.
>>
>>131373805
WE
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Caesar
>>
>>131373920
Who the fuck cares mate? they're still the minority who had one of the most influential effects on Australian society. There are 7 million Aussies of Irish descent that is a lot.
>>
>>131374023
I suspect this is bullshit concocted by leftists
>>
>>131373974
the relative % of catholics in Australian history has been stable at around 20% at the start it would have just been Irish later on wogs, krauts and slavs but it makes this claim:
>>131373742
and this claim:
>>131373454
just dumb as fuck
>>
Never forget this countries original form of political system was a military dictatorship and it thrived under that governance.
>>
>>131374010
No there isn't you complete idiot. Do you still believe in the Anglo-Saxon versus Celtic race fairy tale? both the British and Irish population remained largely unchanged throughout history. The original settlers of both Islands still make up the majority population.

Anglos only have 30% German ancestry the other 70% is from the native Britons.

Get over your salty hatred of Catholics because it aint the 1800's anymore. No Irish person cares religion anymore we're past your primitive level of religious fanaticism.
>>
>>131374084
"most influential effects"
No that would be the English, then the Scots who made 90% of Australian identity then the Irish with some Germans thrown in.
>>
>>131369756

Nice flag AnonyFag nigger
>>
>>131370498
The colonial governments were corrupt and used their police troopers like a collection racket. The Irish were usually ticket of leave settlers who were granted some land in the bush after doing their time, the colonial mafia police would sometimes try and drive them off their land if it was desirable They also used to rip off the gold miners with over the top charges to file claims and shit.
>>
>>131369756
Ben Hall > (((Ned Kelly)))
>>
Just scan bushrangers names and you will see most are English.
>>
>>131373790

im sorry anon but we've always been around, and we can easily put on an accent to fit in.

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/the-top-ten-irish-outlaws-and-gangsters-99928049-237789391
>>
Aussies fighting over which white Aussie group had the most influence while it won't matter because they'll all be Asian soon.

Australia was built by the English, Scots and Irish. Give yourselves a pat on the back and stop fighting. You're literally doing what the Jews want.
>>
File: 1492754966058.jpg (22KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
1492754966058.jpg
22KB, 480x552px
>>131369756
Seeing this makes me eternally grateful for Howard's gun control.
>>
>>131373789
Nobody's died from a funnel web bite since antivenom was developed in the 60s. A bite'll still make you fucking sick.
>>
>>131374023
WUZ CONVICTS N SHIEEET
>>
>>131374481
I was thinking the same about snakes, welp.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_snake_bites_in_Australia#2010s
>>
>>131373762
Oh you want to meme the figures, ok
population of UK 1915 - 46 million
population of Australia 1915 - 5 million
population of New Zealand 1915 - 1.fuckall
get your per capita on. but i digress.

My mockery of your defence of the british led operation at gallipoli wasn't about the numbers it was about the imbecilic planning and execution of the raid. and the moronic persistence of a clearly failed plan.
>>
File: 1498392599033.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498392599033.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>131374416
psst we are not fighting. It is just how we do bants. Chillax bro.
>>
File: BenHall.jpg (30KB, 414x592px) Image search: [Google]
BenHall.jpg
30KB, 414x592px
>>131374301
Too right
He was my great-great-great-grandmother's brother
>>
>>131374324
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushranger I'm reading this list, many of the more notable ones were Irish. Good few English too. Don't see why it's a big deal to you. You're so filled of hatred for the Irish, when we don't have any problem with Aussies nor mainland Brits. Have to move on friend this isn't the past. You conttinue down this road of self destruction you'll be an old man in a majority non-white Australia still ranting on about the Irish while the real enemy was elsewhere. Sadly I think people like you have succumbed to zionist brainwashing are too far gone.You'll always look at your kin the Irish and be more preoccupied hating us then, noticing Muslims and their ilk overrunning your country. Quite sad, feel sorry for you.
>>
File: andri-popa-haiduc-2-300x257.jpg (16KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
andri-popa-haiduc-2-300x257.jpg
16KB, 300x257px
Meanwhile in Europe:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajduk#Romanian

>In the European lands of the Ottoman Empire, the term hajduk was used to describe bandits and brigands of the Balkans, while in Central Europe for the West Slavs, Hungarians, and Germans it was used to refer to bandits who protected Christians against provocative actions by the Ottomans. In the 17th century, the concept was firmly established in the Ottoman Balkans, related to increased taxes, Christian victories against the Ottomans, and general security decline. Hajduk bands predominantly numbered one hundred men each, with a firm hierarchy under one leader. >They targeted Ottoman representatives and rich people, mainly rich Turks, for plunder or punishment to oppressive Ottomans, or revenge or a combination of all.
>>
>>131374916
Shut up faggot, whys it a big deal to you huh? Projecting shitstain
>>
>>131373116
>don't push me, cuz I'm close to the edge
>>
>>131373762
I think you've failed to consider you are a massive britcuck.
>>
>>131374994
you need a hug, want a hug?
>>
>>131375223
He's definitely a pommie immigrant
Ignore him
>>
>>131374916
nah he is ok. Chill bro. He is angry coz the left in Oz in the 80s & 90s tried real hard to downplay the English and glorify the Irish and they largely succeded- kinda like the a soft proto idpol WE WAZ we see everywhere now for non whites. He is right to be pissed, but he is one of us so he knows who his real enemies are I am sure. The left have long moved on from the English and now and have lumped off of us whites for the rewriting of history and eventual genocide.
>>
>>131373029
The whole idea of the armour was to fire downhill at the police as they tried to get out of the wreckage of their train Ned and his gang were going to derail. Over 100 troopers would have been massacred if the plan had succeeded, they got pissed in the tavern instead and a schoolteacher hostage who they let out stopped the train.
>>
>>131375223
And you've failed to understand what the Anzacs died for.
The Anzacs were britcucks they died for king and country. It certainly wasn't Australia's protection since we safe as fuck with only a tiny listening post and a bit of pupa new guinea to capture

>Brit cucks
Queens still head of state, hmmm
>>
File: australia is best country.jpg (280KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
australia is best country.jpg
280KB, 900x900px
>>131371213
You are very wrong.

I can't wait till I have the money to move out this rainy socialist island back to Australia. Luckily for me I'm a half aussie so I got the passport and don't have to go through immigration.
>>
>>131375288
They still do this. They were so successful in stigmatising wasps in america most dont even report themselves as of English descent.
They have been unsuccessfully trying to do it here too. Using irish as a wedge group.
>>
>>131375288
Also im glad someone understands.
>>
>>131375276
>>131375259
>>131375223
nah he has a point. He should be pissed. They really did a number on the English and they did rewrite history on them here from the 70s on and it was for political reasons. Little did we know that they would do it to us too.

Fuck I hate marxists

t. anglo-scot-german-irish-hungarian-polish Aussie mongrel
>>
>>131372298
>>131370463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48
>>
File: 24332.jpg (110KB, 701x755px) Image search: [Google]
24332.jpg
110KB, 701x755px
>>131373742
I went to a Catholic School, I'm certain most people were wog or maybe they were just a loud minority
>>
>>131374614
If you want to trash talk the campaign you might as well trash talk all the operational details of WW1. Hindsight is a hell of a drug you spaz. The commanders were operating on the standard theory of their time, lashing out on them is like laughing at Napoleon for not using tanks.

The loss of 10,000 men for a population of 5 million is also literally nothing its 0.2% of a population you mong.
Stop acting like it was some great slaughter of all the youth of Aus/NZ, it was fucking nothing. More Australians died on the Western Front.
>>
>>131375508
>They really did a number on the English
>they did rewrite history on them

man they killed millions of people in my country alone and said spuds did it now if anyone has the right to be mad its me but im not so pathetic to be salty, i adapt and so did most of my people.

lets see if they can adapt to the hordes thats going the're way in merry old england, its actually been fun to watch so far god i love it.
>>
File: x.jpg (260KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
260KB, 800x642px
>>131375489
No worries bro - we sure do have bigger fish to fry right now. It is the end of times for us whites unless things change fast. I have no fucking idea how we are going to slow the flood of people coming here - the establishment is hell bent on getting rid of us and giving our money to the ((elite)) like ((Triguboff)) via the housing scam
>>
>>131375276
>>131375223
I am not a pom, I'm from Brisbane. I'm actually of Irish descent too if that makes you feel I am still somehow biased for possibly being of English descent. I am also a practicing Catholic if that matters.

The fact of the matter is Gallipoli was meme, the ONLY countries to take it seriously are Australia/NZ. The Government built it up as some great campaign and when it failed they needed someone to blame. The education system taught you both half truths about it. The British weren't sadistic monsters using Australian teenagers as human shields.
>>
>>131372496
>>131372804
Australians are just Brits who changed the dirt under their feet.
>>
>>131370463
>sexy time

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>131375974
>avoids per capita comparisons
what a faggot

no no, bong, I'm trash talking (YOU).
but anyway, cosplaying upper-class fuckheads who botch a military operation should be put in the trash. This was clear to all but the pomgolian brass and our men amongst those shit-cunts made it known loud and clear before, during and after the campaign, exactly what a disaster it was.
Needless to say, we ANZAC performed with both glory and honour under great and needless adversity as we did on the western front which by the way was massively bigger but then we eventually had greater operational control there.

Calling the lives of my countrymen nothing is precisely the point I'm trying to make re gallipoli and also the reason we dislike and distrust "men" of your ilk.
>>
>>131374023
>This man was always reputed the hardest living convict in the colony; his frame was muscular and well calculated for hard labour; but in his intellects he did not very widely differ from a brute; his appetite was ravenous, for he would in any one day devour the full rations for two days. To gratify this appetite he was compelled to steal from others, and all his thefts were directed to that purpose.
>Caesar gained some notoriety during his lifetime for his part in wounding the infamous Aboriginal warriorPemulwuyby cracking his skull. However Caesar was not the first or last man to woundPemulwuy. During his many skirmishes with British settlers,Pemulwuyis rumored to have been wounded up to seven times, with Caesar being one of the many men to almost end his leadership of the Aboriginal resistance to British Colonisation within the region.
>>
File: Crowcreekmassacre.jpg (16KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
Crowcreekmassacre.jpg
16KB, 262x192px
>>131376074
That's the point m8. The left thrive on relativism i.e. muh crusades etc and they rewrite history with that relativism 'abos are peaceful' etc.
Show me an 'innocent' people and I will uncover that they have committed an atrocity that would make your heart break.

The English were not so bad - go read the Gulag archipelago or what the arabs did in the Hindu Kush: that is bad
>>
My uncle is a bush ranger, hes a pretty cool dude.
>>
>>131371706
>ANZACs founding legends are bullshit

Found the Melbournite
>>
File: BodyArmour2PA_468x711.jpg (59KB, 468x711px) Image search: [Google]
BodyArmour2PA_468x711.jpg
59KB, 468x711px
>>
>>131377797
clean your room
>>
File: 1488657666469.png (39KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1488657666469.png
39KB, 1000x893px
>>131370864
>fast tracked ourselves to a fucking top place, top standard of living, etc.

Yeah man....tight on top......
>>
>>131371706
Most commanders have been done an injustice in the popular conception for various reasons. Very few people know that Gallipoli was largely a French plan, for instance. The British had wanted to attack Alexandretta and cleave Turkey in two, France refused because they didn't want to expose Syria to the British.
>>
File: lolk.png (13KB, 610x201px) Image search: [Google]
lolk.png
13KB, 610x201px
>>131378628
>>
>>131379330
How does this translate to reality though. I know there are places in Norway I would never travel past 9pm on foot in.
>>
>>131377041
>Wants pre capita casualties
>Doesn't know Aus/NZ still don't beat the UK

You really are special aren't you?

Those upper-class fuck heads as you put it did nothing wrong, FOR THE TIME their tactics were the correct course of action, everyone was using such methods, just because we now know trench warfare is a meat grinder doesn't magically mean they people at the time knew this. If they knew of revolutionary methods developed by the Germans by the late war they would have used them. Its not like they wanted to fight without winning you know? Both sides were trying everything they could to win.

And no it was not somehow clear to everyone except the military that it was a doomed plan, if it was they would not have tried. Risk must be taken in war, out contribution at Gallipoli was small and over played later for propaganda purposes.

>Glory and honour
Yeah now you're the one ignoring the horrors they went through.

>operational control of defensive trench warfare
Yeah that sure meant we performed better. Not like defending is easier than attacking or anything. Nations were given a stretch of trench to hold and told to stay there, the only operational control were ones of artillery support and reinforcements, things not often under our control.

For a population of 5 million losing 10,000 men is without a doubt tragic but it is nothing when considering the demographics of the population, but yeah insult my manhood, well done I'm really upset now.
>>
>>131379591
>what are ratios
46million : 34K dead : 120K total
6million : 11K dead : 34K total

come on, plug those into your phones calculator app

>everyone except the military
everyone except the british commanders. even the fucking journos could see the folly. christ how fucken dense are you?

>meant we performed better
we did didn't we
>defending is easier than attacking
who is Lord Monash and what is he famous for?

>it's tragic
>it's nothing
such confusion

It was a mistake to attack your manhood, tho I'm not sorry. I should have attacked your humanity as that would be more fitting.

I can only hope your utter lack of shame for what you've espoused here in this thread is just a function of a teenagers sloppy pre-frontal cortex wiring mixed with overly commie schooling and, as such, you may one day develop enough of a conscience to experience enough self contempt to stop you shit-dribbling it again.
>>
>>131370864
What has your life been like faggot?
Sounds like you are
>Hanging your hat on the glory of others
>>
>>131369756
has to be pretty hot inside
>>
>>131383166
Some later models were airconditioned.
>>
>>131382587
I'm talking about the losses for the whole war.

World War 1 deaths to pre-war populations per capita
>UK: 1.79%-2.2% (826,746-1,012,075 people)
>Australia: 1.24%-1.32% (59,330-62,081 people)

Even at the lowest estimate for the Bongs it is still higher than the per capita losses for Australia at its highest estimate. To say we somehow sacrificed more is bullshit. It should also be noted that half the reason Gallipoli got so bad was cowardice on the part of the ANZACs.

>the Australians' orders were to push on and capture a hill called Maltepe, seven kilometres inland. But the Australian brigadiers got nervous and told their men to dig in on the second ridge, and that's where they stayed for the rest of the eight-month campaign.

There were only 80 Turks on the cliffs of Gallipoli when the first boats landed, by not following orders they doomed the campaign. It could have been a lot more successful than it was, it was also a fucking secret plan until it happened, journalists weren't told about it ffs m8 what are you smoking? Of course everyone was writing about how it had failed after the initial (Australian) fuck up, the campaign was extremely short for this exact reason.

If you can't differentiate between the tragic situation on a personal level and the statistical irrelevancy on a national level you're just a sub-human, not everything is based on emotions you woman.
>>
>>131383433
:-)
>>
>>131370864
lots of shitposting from a little colony
>>
>>131383619
yeah nah, don't change the subject cunty. we were talking gallipoli

>it was a secret
only in the retarded minds of Kitchener and Hamilton and their flunkies

"the British allowed us four good weeks of respite for all this work before their great disembarkation"

Equating the 10's of thousands of deaths to a statistical irrelevancy is sub-human you raging pillock.
>>
>>131369756
It is like how we view outlaws in the old west.
>>
File: Kelly.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kelly.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>131370864
This is all quite true and accurate. Thanks, anon.

>>131371213
>most of your island is still wild and everything makes you dead
This is just a meme made by Murican cable tv. Turns it it's amusing to perpetuate it on /pol/ too.

>>131372738
This is the position of a classic English collaborator, royalist crown-fucker, and wannabe aristocrat.

>>131373454
>The point is catholicism was nonexistant here because irish were a tiny minority
This is sectarian stupidity. There's been a considerable Catholic population in Australia since the start and has contributed strongly to the radical and egalitarian tendencies in the country.

>>131371889
Definitely not full. Come over, Fritz.
>>
>>131383619
there was nothing you can do lads. we got the pic related in that war. blond wolf was unstoppable (until he got poisoned by kikes ofc)
>>
>>131371422
Cunt killed my relative but hey who gives a fuck he's the face of Australian nationalism
>>
If you're not American then you're a faggot.
>>
File: (you).jpg (136KB, 468x586px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
136KB, 468x586px
>>131385841
>>
File: Murican mobility scooter.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Murican mobility scooter.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>131385841
>If you're not American then you're a faggot.
How is it possible to be both massively sloppily fat and a non-faggot? Can you explain?

Captcha: a McDonalds sign
>>
>>131385976
eats wandering australians hiking in the woods
>>
>>131379558
There is really only a few places in Sydney that I would avoid at night and really there is no reason to ever go to them anyway.
>>
>>131384384
The point if you lot whine endlessly about how they Brits didn't see us as human as were a bunch of cowards watching us die when the truth is they lost more men in every sense of the word than we die. In Gallipoli the ANZACs were a TINY force, absolutely tiny, more Britis died in Turkey than ANZACs.

>M-Muh per capita
So what? More Brits died during the War than Australians per capita, you're throwing a hissy fit because we didn't die in equal numbers per capita in a single campaign?

For the time it was as secret as secret gets, just because people in WW1 did not have access to the intelligence/espionage communities of the cold war doesn't mean it wasn't a well hidden plan.

You what mate? The Brits landed on another beach on the same day as the Australians did, you are actually spouting high school history memes about how they watched us die from their boats? They were dying just as much as the ANZACs were, their beach was also more heavily defended. They gave the Australians the easy option, the Australians were of course and landed on an even easier beach to take and we still fucked up.

It was 11 thousand dead (including NZ), tens of thousands is an exaggeration, that implies more than 20 thousand. Yes it was statistically irrelevant, it was a tragedy but war always is. In a population of 1000 people if 10 die its nothing, stop with your outrage over something so statistically insignificant that it hardly effected the growth of the Australian population. I admit it was tragic for the families but in terms of the Australian population we recovered easily.

If you want to talk about awful wars for a regions population look at things like the 30 years war, the losses of population took were far worse than our losses in WW1, it would be the equivalent of losing two million people for Australia in 1915. 11 thousand is nothing.
>>
File: 1487307218315.jpg (5KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1487307218315.jpg
5KB, 250x227px
>>131385976
>when you're so fat your fat has fat
>>
>>131385385
You may of been our enemies but i can respect some Turks, you lost plenty of men defending your country and put up a good fight. Watch out for those who want to destroy any European parts of Turkey your laws and non crazy Islamic sand people shit for one, turkey looks like it's losing the traditions of Ataturk and will go down the shitter if that happens.

"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."

War is hell let's avoid it and get rid of the kikes
>>
File: Bogan 2.jpg (1MB, 1685x2527px) Image search: [Google]
Bogan 2.jpg
1MB, 1685x2527px
>>131387505
>War is hell let's avoid it and get rid of the kikes
You're meant to make it seem that Australians are educated and literate. Holy shit! Support the team, Ausbro.
>>
>>131385385
Yeah what happened to you guys? It is like you turned your back on him just recently and now you want to be dumb like Arabs with your face in the dirt instead of looking up to the stars.
>>
>>131387774
You can avoid war but still be strong. Losing your own men in wars that can be avoided is bad. Fighting tooth and nail in ones which can't be avoid is good.

I'm pro military and I think all men should serve for some time, but it doesn't mean we have forget the absolute horrors these Anzac's went though
>>
>>131386263
what the fuck am i reading.
>whines about per capita
>uses per capita
pick a fucking argument. no hissy fit here sperg, im just lmao at your shitty arguments and not even thinly-veiled sociopathy.

>More Brits died during the War
again you mix your subjects.

>You what mate?
i'm not holding the entire british army or nation to account, they died just as punitively as we did, thanks to their incompetent leadership. easier option omfg what have you been reading? fucked up how?
>The landing was more difficult, over ground which rose steeply from the beaches, unlike the objective to the south, which was more open. The landing site was garrisoned by only two Ottoman companies but from positions on commanding ground the Ottomans inflict numerous casualties on the Australians before being overcome.[98] The broken terrain prevented a coordinated drive inland, with the Australians on unfamiliar ground and with inaccurate maps. In the maze of steep ravines, spurs and dense scrub, Australian parties that got forward quickly lost contact and were broken up into small groups. Some Australian troops reached the second ridge but fewer still reached their objectives and having become dispersed, the covering force could provide little support to the follow-up force

>every sense of the word
not per capita at gallipoli which is what you started talking about even posted i nice little picture of which bit you in the arse. so now you try to deflect by

>For the time it was as secret as secret gets
bombarding a coastline then sitting there whilst you parade you troop ships along the coast for a month is not a very secretive way to behave you ginormous tool.

>1000 people if 10 die its nothing
wew vlad

>30 years war
what the fuck has that to do with ANZAC scatterbrain? proxy victim signal somewhere else.
>>
>>131379558
he means china fast tracked australia
>>
>>131369756
Pussy paladin master race.
>>
>>131373762
There are a few Irish casualties in the UK numbers.

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/remembering-the-4000-irish-who-died-at-gallipoli-this-anzac-day-videos
>>
there were quite a few Irish citizens who enlisted in AIF as well.
>>
>>131371970
Yep, had to shoot him in the knee to take him down.
>>
>>131388246
Are you deliberately being dense?

You can't discuss Gallipoli without discussing the rest of the war, you claimed that Gallipoli was somehow worse for Australia because of the deaths per capita, all I'm doing is saying that the Brits lost more men in Turkey and lost more men per capita during the entire war.

I disagree that they are different subjects, you can't use the per capita deaths for a single campaign as evidence for how awful it was for Australia and then ignore the per capita deaths for the rest of the war for the UK. Either way, more Brits died in Turkey, more French died than Australians too.

Again, the leadership was not incompetent, for the time it was a first rate plan tactically and strategically that could change the entire war. If it had succeeded the central powers would be completely surrounded and Russia could receive much needed support. We only now know it was a bad plan in hindsight.

Its indisputable that not only did the Australians land on the wrong beach (not their fault) but they landed on a beach that was almost entirely undefended. The first Australian landing was opposed by 80 Turks. The pushed up two rises before stopping, a fatal mistake in hindsight, their pause gave the Turks time for reinforcements to arrive, this ensured they could hold that same ridge for the rest of the campaign. Stopping all Entente forces from storming it. If you land on the wrong beach it is only natural that your maps aren't going to work.

>bombarding the coast line for a month
The Turks knew the British navy was in the area, they just didn't know where they would land, the navy didn't bombard the landing locations either, what you are thinking of is the navy's attempt to force its way through the straight, this failure was why the Army was called in.

The numbers of people dead is an example of drastic loss of population, something we have never suffered, to say WW1 was so God awful for Australia is just a lie.
>>
>>131391467
>>131371706
>>131373762
Brah you start it and you set the tone, then you diffused and deflected and now you agree with me again and again as I refute your bullshit. You have trouble comprehending wikipedia
let alone human nature. ggnore
>>
>>131391467
KANGAROO FITE
>>
>>131393278
Okay dude, final word tho, the ANZACs performed like shit in Turkey, they stopped advancing against a small Turkish garrison despite superior numbers, many Australians simply found a safe place to hide and stayed there. Trapping them at the bottom of a slope for months.The stories you were taught in school are mostly myths created after we got burned so hard in an attempt to save our pride because we lost to a terminally ill Empire.

I know its hard but if you stopped reading Wikipedia and listening to ANZAC propaganda and stopped thinking the stuff we were taught in school is the unaltered truth and read actual accounts of the battle you'd know we fucked up big time.
>>
File: rip2.jpg (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rip2.jpg
77KB, 960x720px
>>131370864
>muh Gallipoli
We lost more than you did in Gallipoli and in the entire war as a whole. Did Aussies get fucked in the Somme? Our generals used their own people as cannon fodder as well as yours, why are you blaming us for it when we dislike them as much as you do?
Are you the cunt who always complains about us joining the EEC too?
>>
File: bueno feminino.png (480KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
bueno feminino.png
480KB, 500x517px
>>131370463
Two favorite quotes to be executed to
"Such is Life"
"So much for the Tolerant Left"
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.