[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does mexican-american hate America? It sounds no sense to me...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Why does mexican-american hate America?

It sounds no sense to me...
>>
I don't think non-Americans quite understand how awful illegal immigrants from Mexico are.

Imagine a group of literally millions of dirty Spics who:

>Won't speak English
>Talk about Aztlán and reconquista
>Bring drugs, gang violence and diseases once thought eradicated in the First World
>Clog up prisons, schools, emergency rooms and DMVs all throughout the southwest
>Get actual welfare checks in Leftist states such as California, paid for by actual hard-working American citizens' taxpayer dollars
>Breed like hell. Blacks have been 13% of the U.S. population forever, but Latinos keep growing and growing because they breed like rabbits
>>
File: Welfare by Race.png (792KB, 1240x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Welfare by Race.png
792KB, 1240x1142px
>>131369796
And on top of all of that they take shit tons of welfare (read: our taxes from actual working Americans). Fuck Mexicans.
>>
>>131369796
This and add in the fact that they keep insisting they love Mexico over America and that their Homeland is so fucking amazing, yet every time you suggest they go back if they think it's so much better they freak out and call you "racist gringo" which doesn't even make sense because THEYRE THE FOREIGNERS!
>>
Many illegals come here illegally on purpose because they want New Mexico to be all of America, not a small chunk of land. They want to eradicate all whites, same deal with illegals from Africa.

You're beyond delusional if you don't think white genocide is real. It very much is.
>>
>>131369451
Because they're not American and they hate white people
>>
>>131370146
but aren't mexican white?
>>
>>131369451

The old blood Castizo hispanics that have lived in California/Southwest since it was part of Mexico are fine.

It's the 1st and 2nd generation shitskin illegals who need to go back.
>>
>>131370204

They're hispanic. Whites are not.
>>
>MAKE MEXICO SPAIN AGAIN
>>
>>131369451
Because spics hate anything that resembles a civilized, functioning society. Trust me, if they came to Japan, they'd shit on it too.
>>
>>131370204

Some are, like Louis CK, because their ancestors were German or Spanish.

But the bulk of the mud people vibe you get in Mexico are from the descendants of natives or those that mixed with them.
>>
File: Example of Average Mexican.jpg (323KB, 445x410px) Image search: [Google]
Example of Average Mexican.jpg
323KB, 445x410px
>>131370204
>>
>>131369451
A better question would be, if they love Mexico so much and if America is so terrible, why don't they just go home?
>>
>>131369451
Inferiority complex.
>>
File: ca0.jpg (61KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
ca0.jpg
61KB, 600x772px
>>131371449
>Spanish
>>
>>131369796
>but Latinos keep growing and growing because they breed like rabbits
Their fertility is not that high. continual Illegal immigration is the source of the their growing population increase.

The only logical solution is to remove the citizenship by birth in the USA clause from the 14 amendment and built a wall.
>>
File: rip-mex_.png (664KB, 811x634px) Image search: [Google]
rip-mex_.png
664KB, 811x634px
>>131369451
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.