[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This degeneracy needs to fucking stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: faggots.png (1MB, 1136x824px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
1MB, 1136x824px
A bus in West Hollywood was displaying this. Might be more than one displaying it too.

Why do faggots have to obtrusively let everyone know that they're degenerate faggots who like cock in their ass & mouth and if you oppose their their loud, obnoxious ways of making sure you fucking know all about it, you're a horrific human being, you deserve to be fired & have your life ruined. Oh and you're diagnosed with a "phobia" of homofaggots called "homophobia".
>>
California is done- pack your bags and leave.
>>
File: 1493965279652.png (19KB, 565x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493965279652.png
19KB, 565x540px
>>131368818
West Hollywood is a literal ghetto. You have no reason to be there if you are white.
>>
>>131368818
their is something mentally wrong with all homosexuals, and the worst part is they try to spread their virus on to normal people

iv had so many fags try to do gay shit with me, hell i even had one fag co-worker non stop trying to get me to take him to the bar, there is something wrong with them and we need a final solution quickly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4zpwWV0BMw

Enjoy desu baka senpai
>>
>>131368818
>girls don't suck dicks too
>>
>>131369159

This is for Gay Pride Week/Month/Day whatever the fuck it is now.
>>
>>131369303
oh.
are they still doing that?
I took my kids to Disneyland during gay pride year or whatever it is and saw way worse stuff than that on t-shirts and in the bathrooms.

funny how a straight person would get stopped at the gate for a sexually explicit shirt but if you're gay they welcome you and give you free glow-in-the-dark didoes to wave at people's kids.

I haven't been to LA since, or a Disney park for that matter. I don't need my kids seeing that shit from people of any sexual preference.
>>
File: cucknadia.png (34KB, 189x128px) Image search: [Google]
cucknadia.png
34KB, 189x128px
>>131368818
>>131369159
>>131369303
>>
File: Toxoplasma Gondii.png (185KB, 1279x880px) Image search: [Google]
Toxoplasma Gondii.png
185KB, 1279x880px
>>131369018

They act like disease vectors, as do promiscuous people in general.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.