[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity is NOT European

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

WEEKLY REMINDER THAT CHRISTIANITY IS NOT EUROPEAN AND YOU ARE WORSHIPING A SEMITIC GOD
>>
"In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons."

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04767a.htm
>>
>>131366440
>posts misattributed, edited quote

https://www.cloudyquotes.com/quote/Religious+views+of+Adolf+Hitler/187380

fuck off faggot
>>
File: Christianity_Meme.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity_Meme.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>131366776
It's edited cause I use elipses? Why don't you fuck off you delusional, kike lover.
>>
>>131367055
No, it's edited because the unedited quote makes it abundantly obvious that HITLER DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. And I'm not jewish, accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being jewish is like blacks accusing anyone who disagrees with them as being cancer. Not taking the time to verify quotes is deginerate and makes this board more cancerous. Please follow your leader and kill yourself. Respond if you want, but you still are wrong and complicit in spreading gay cancer.
>>
>>131367560
He clearly says even Unitarianism, the part I left out, is useless as well. Seriously. He even says you cannot be German and Christian. Come on dude.
>>
>>131367653
i didn't mean to post that screenshot but whatever.
>>
>>131366440
how is christianity not european if the romans killed jesus?
>>
>>131366440
Genetic fallacy, moreover false. Christianity emerged from Hellenistic thought.
>>
Would there be christianity without europeans?
>>
>>131368213
Are Romans not European?
>>131368442
If the prophecy was true Jesus is a descendant of Jews
>>131368510
Yes.
>>
If Jesus is the Abrahamic God then you worship a Jewish God. If Jesus is not the Abrahamic God all of Christian then there's no use in having the Old Testament in the bible.

So you either worship a Jew or he's not the same God of the Old Testament (which mind you predicted his birth) and there's no reason to include it in the Holy Bible.
>>
This thread is fucking hilarious! First OP gets his quote wrong, gets called out on it and then asks the person to forgive his misdemeanor with the iconic:

>Come on dude

Also, the '666' insignia is another flop on OP's behalf. If you want to demolish the integrity of a "kike" religion then why dignify elements of where it exists therein?
>>
keep trying to logic your way out of this. the facts are on my side Christcucks ;)
>>
>>131369162
The quote is not wrong. Just because it uses ellipses to shorten it doesn't make it wrong. even with the stuff i didn't include it still has the same meaning.
>>
>>131369162
Satanism is anti-Judaic/Christian/Islamic. You can't fool me. Also, he told me to fuck off so I can have whatever misdemeanor I want.
>>
File: xAMCKpXrxT-6.png (41KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
xAMCKpXrxT-6.png
41KB, 300x250px
>>131369249
Bait thread.
>>
>>131369505
Yeah, whatever dude. You can call it bait and ignore the facts. It's your mind that's being enslaved -- not mine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.